Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moderators have seen proof to identify some of us as who/what we say we are. Yes, it’s anonymous and safe here but there’s no reason to automatically doubt everyone who claims to know Rachel or work in a powerful profession. There are thousands of us here, stands to reason there will be social workers, lawyers, teachers, police officers etc.
Admin could verify the name of a certain user who had provided identification. That was purely to allow them to post under this name and that’s as far as it went.
Nothing else. Both admin and the moderators on this thread, and on any thread! advise everyone to keep their identity private and to be cautious when interacting with others.
All of us need to follow the same rules.

Side note: I’m not a dog with bad eyesight 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Admin could verify the name of a certain user who had provided identification. That was purely to allow them to post under this name and that’s as far as it went.
Nothing else. Both admin and the moderators on this thread, and on any thread! advise everyone to keep their identity private and to be cautious when interacting with others.
All of us need to follow the same rules.

Side note: I’m not a dog with bad eyesight 😉
You’re not a myopic hound???? Is nothing real anymore, I don’t know who to trust!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In her article when she was speaking about people claiming to be professionals I thought she was talking about Empen and Qwerty, who have said they work in the force and fraud if I remember rightly. But they are also the people I remember who offered her support in the events of R''s doxxing toward her and her family and If so that's pretty crappy. Would love to hear people's opinions on that?. But on a more important note Rachel is still a liability and her posting that half arsed blocked out post is an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it weird when Josh comments on her posts when they must be sitting next to each other at home 🤔 Or is that what couples do I don't know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was on this thread from nearly the beginning and left half way through thread 10. Too many posters pretending to be people that they weren’t in my opinion.

Guess what, imo, there isn’t a big formal investigation going on behind the scenes nor is there going to be a ‘big reveal’ or a ‘big arrest’ as a result of some posters on Tattle. Too many people who had been duped by PTWM were ending up also being duped by a few posters on these threads.

It had turned utterly farcical. Which was a shame as there were very valid issues and concerns raised in relation to PayPal donations and safeguarding issues until things turned completely bleeping bonkers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it weird when Josh comments on her posts when they must be sitting next to each other at home 🤔 Or is that what couples do I don't know?
I think it shows they need to illustrate moral support for each other , that they are both in sync with their thinking.

Reactions: 3
I was on this thread from nearly the beginning and left half way through thread 10. Too many posters pretending to be people that they weren’t in my opinion.

Guess what, imo, there isn’t a big formal investigation going on behind the scenes nor is there going to be a ‘big reveal’ or a ‘big arrest’ as a result of some posters on Tattle. Too many people who had been duped by PTWM were ending up also being duped by a few posters on these threads.

It had turned utterly farcical. Which was a shame as there were very valid issues and concerns raised in relation to PayPal donations and safeguarding issues until things turned completely bleeping bonkers.
I am under the impression that @Empen Is working on something behind the scenes. Unless I've got the wrong end of the stick or am gullible of course xx

Reactions: 14

There are definately a LOT of sockpuppets/duplicate accounts that follow and post on this thread imo, but that ain't nothing new - internets are full of loons.

Just take everything with a pinch of salt.

I do think there are also a lot of decent people posting on these threads too, people who don't like liars and cheats and want justice if anyone has been conned sadly I don't think that will happen, hopefully these threads have educated folk not to donate to instagrammers and to go direct with charities when it comes to money.

Reactions: 23
All joking aside. I think that everything that could be done has been done. Reporting to action fraud for the Paypal page and highlighting safeguarding issues with Trevi house (if any charity chooses to ignore it, that’s their choice). And hopefully some donations have been stopped.

Reactions: 10
I'd like to think if PTWM has professional management of any kind, they will advise her to steer away from the donation button and for her to focus in making her own money via her book/s and future book tours.

One can wish for transparency in the future.

Reactions: 5
I think the donations must be dwindling, she's ate at home at least 3 nights this week that I've seen 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I followed keels insta after all this kicked off and it is sooooo boring. I unfollowed a few weeks ago as it was literally the dullest stories and posts ever. So I don’t think anyone should be worrying too much about what she thinks.
Also I am so glad that other people felt the same way as me about all these people coming forward as friends and relatives etc. We are all here talking about a woman who pretends to be something she isn’t on insta and are then..... yes you guessed it...... hanging onto every word some random strangers on the internet are telling us 🤦‍♀️.
I also began to feel a bit unnerved how we weren’t allowed to “moderate” what was discussed on this page but then other self appointed moderators thought it was ok to dictate what was and wasn’t allowed/true/to be discussed. Also some messages I posted were removed. Completely understand that if it is for a legal/protection/safe guarding reason but there is defo an agenda here and if you don’t “follow it” then your post is removed. Very disappointing and basically no better than PTWM.

Also some messages I posted were removed. Completely understand that if it is for a legal/protection/safe guarding reason but there is defo an agenda here and if you don’t “follow it” then your post is removed. Very disappointing and basically no better than PTWM.
This forum is for like minded users to discuss people on social media platforms, we don’t get charged to use it, the site doesn’t have a go fund me or donation option, so messages that break guidelines, cause arguments or goad other users are removed.
messages that throw the thread off topic are removed,
messages quoting a removed message are removed.
If this wasn’t the case you would be on thread #83 of completely pointless arguments and bullshit theories or abuse thrown at you lot.
This is one of hundreds of threads on here, hundreds that are run in the exact same way, with the same rules, as best we can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Oops I spoke too soon, they’ve been to pick dinner up 🙄
Yeah, but all those pink meat juices 🤮 Id sooner have beans on toast.

I wonder if Josh will breastfeed for her? 😂 She seems incapable of cooking anything and has to be fed by Josh, his mum, the local takeaways.....

• Haha
Yeah, but all those pink meat juices 🤮 Id sooner have beans on toast.

I wonder if Josh will breastfeed for her? 😂 She seems incapable of cooking anything and has to be fed by Josh, his mum, the local takeaways.....
I did wonder if they went to pick it up from his mum 😂😂 Maybe they go every night to pick dinner up and just use there own plates, we’d never have known if it wasn’t for that comment 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.