Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s quite happy to leave those kids with just about anybody 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thanks - a few people have pointed out that it's the mystery Midlander midwife - thanks all!

I think it's because I saw yesterday somewhere that Emily Rose was taking B to some festival. So she is obviously in town.

Unless that was a lie. Who actually knows these days? 😂😂

Reactions: 4
We need a Keels thread
I wouldn't give her the pleasure, she likes the attention, makes me wonder if all the crap re Reacehellleeee and her was even real, or just more made up lies to gain attention??

I'm just confused by it all, so much of their lives is online, I don't believe for one minute either of them are happy.

SEEK HELP PTWM AND KEELS! think you both need it.

Reactions: 9
Thanks - a few people have pointed out that it's my mystery Midlander midwife - thanks all!

I think it's because I saw yesterday somewhere that Emily Rose was taking B to some festival. So she is obviously in town.

Unless that was a lie. Who actually knows these days? 😂😂
Boardmasters I believe. Even though she’s only 14/15. Bit young to go to a festival really. Remember she asked R if she could go, R said no, then R ‘accidentally’ buys 4 tickets....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One day fanny boy is gonna snap with the way she treats him. Then she will blame him etc etc. Not that i have an ounce of sympathy for him. If you are search trained start using it to find your balls. Gotta be somewhere 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hypocrisy of Keels is almost too much to bear. Literally cringing at her suggestion that because people have left a few comments here they can’t possibly have any kind of job, never mind a ‘fantastical’ one - yet the big shot journo had plenty of time to not only join in, but essentially stalk an entire family in order to prove a point people were already agreeing with. Just pack it in, hun 🤚🏼
The whole ‘article’, if you can call it that, is just a load of wordy bullshit! For a journalist her command of English is diabolical

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Box sets!! Box sets are amazing when you’re preggers and unwell - just lie there and binge! Perhaps a bit of ‘family court’ on YouTube? That one’s a bit like some of the drama of Jezza, but American. Orrrr, you could do a Rachaeaeaele and do nothing..... 😂 x
I downloaded Now Tv free for a week and binge watched The Handmaid’s Tale, I’m up to date now and wow, it’s just amazing!

I also can’t wait for Peaky Blinders to start again but I’m going to wait a few weeks so I can binge watch during the day when the kids are at school! Oh Mr Shelby 😍 what he does to my peri menopausal body 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I downloaded Now Tv free for a week and binge watched The Handmaid’s Tale, I’m up to date now and wow, it’s just amazing!

I also can’t wait for Peaky Blinders to start again but I’m going to wait a few weeks so I can binge watch during the day when the kids are at school! Oh Mr Shelby 😍 what he does to my peri menopausal body 😩
Omg same, I am so in love with him, i can't wait till the next series. Handmaids tale is so fucked up but addictive. Just started the manifest which is looking good so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hold on a minute... wasn’t Keels the one who published the letter from Samantha in the first place? Now she’s turning around with all of this “won’t someone please think of the children?!” crap.

Nah, I don’t buy it.

Reactions: 25

Big mama if you haven't watched it killing eve is fab and proper addictive xx

• Heart

We’ve just watched all the Peaky Blinders episodes - can’t wait for the next series! 😍

• Heart
In her article when she was speaking about people claiming to be professionals I thought she was talking about Empen and Qwerty, who have said they work in the force and fraud if I remember rightly. But they are also the people I remember who offered her support in the events of R''s doxxing toward her and her family and If so that's pretty crappy. Would love to hear people's opinions on that?. But on a more important note Rachel is still a liability and her posting that half arsed blocked out post is an absolute joke.
i assumed that’s who she meant too. And also thought that if so, that’s really crappy

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

I'm like that with Taboo... or anything Tom Hardy really 🤤

• Heart
Boardmasters I believe. Even though she’s only 14/15. Bit young to go to a festival really. Remember she asked R if she could go, R said no, then R ‘accidentally’ buys 4 tickets....
Easily done with the PayPal one touch button 😂

I don't know anything about Boardmasters. I guess some festivals are more family friendly than others and as a parent you would have to assess the suitability of your bairn attending such things. Their maturity, the company they are with, how much you trust them to do the right thing or ask for help if needed etc...

Teens are gonna teen and I suppose you have to let them do it with safe parameters.

Signed...an anxious parent of a teen trying to play it cool 😂 it's hard! X

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg same, I am so in love with him, i can't wait till the next series. Handmaids tale is so fucked up but addictive. Just started the manifest which is looking good so far.
I have just watched the first 3 episodes of Manifest tonight and am enjoying it so far!

Reactions: 6
She makes her sleep in the garden everynighr, laughed when she was a bit worried getting a taxi alone - I don't think R is too worried about B safety tbh.

Maybe she's gone to snotfest

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.