Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is Tattle might not ‘bring her down’ , expose her in the national press or get her sheep to see through the lies but I do believe, shortly down the line, someone new will come along, a new blogger with a fresh face and something different about them other than parading their kids and fannies on SM. And she’ll fade away, times will change, she’ll become less and given the way she’s pissing through all the PayPal money she won’t have saved anything. She’s spending like a Queen, but all fur coat no knickers. And in 15 months time when she has got a screaming, teething toddler on her hip, PC Titwank is working overtime coz her ‘donations’ are drying up and the other kids are teenagers not wanting to be paraded in Insta.....well Rachaelaele it’ll start to crumble around you. People will forget you when the new, young & hip Insta blogger takes off. Same will happen to Mrs Hinch - you’ll go out of fashion. Zoflora is back in stock all the time now, what’s that telling you 🤨
And when you do we’ll be watching, laughing our Tattler Tits off 😂💃🏼 Have faith, Karma always wins 🙌🏼
PC Titwank 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sure your right. But what makes my blood boil it just why she is getting away with it, she has been reported to Action Fraud, her publishers have been contacted, Kidscape etc etc, but yet she still has companies wanting to work with her 😡 still being sent freebees, I just don't understand how and why she has not been arrested for fraud, 😕 what more has to be done before something is done??
I think what someone said earlier (I can’t remember who it was, sorry) was right - there aren’t that many of us here compared to the numbers still inhaling her bullshit on social media. That’s not to say justice won’t be done because the truth will ALWAYS out, it will just take time to snowball.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure your right. But what makes my blood boil it just why she is getting away with it, she has been reported to Action Fraud, her publishers have been contacted, Kidscape etc etc, but yet she still has companies wanting to work with her 😡 still being sent freebees, I just don't understand how and why she has not been arrested for fraud, 😕 what more has to be done before something is done??
I think most companies will have no idea about all this. Despite the amount of followers, her engagement is really poor apart from the vagina based tall tales. She can't be arsed replying to people either. I know it must be difficult when you have a lot of followers but she cant be bothered to drop a like on the few dozen comments that get through her Insta filter.

Anything deceptive, fraudulent...it takes time to investigate. It's not a knock at the door the next day, unfortunately.

There was a slightly redacted email from Trevi House in the previous thread, and they wanted to know more about the situation.

The publishers? I dunno. They have nothing solid to work with yet.

It is frustrating, but these threads are rapidly shooting up the Google rankings. I think this is a long game unfortunately ❤

Reactions: 16
I’d take a guess- (and after going through her list of followers that appears to have a lot of bots) she or someone else has been buying followers. Given nothing large happened to warrant a big jump in followers. Same happened last week too.
Perhaps she made 'connections' at her 'meeting' in London whose followers have now begun to follow her?

Reactions: 5
I’d take a guess- (and after going through her list of followers that appears to have a lot of bots) she or someone else has been buying followers. Given nothing large happened to warrant a big jump in followers. Same happened last week too.
I think her awful fanny post the other week boosted her followers quite a bit 🤦‍♀️ it's been shared 2.6K times and there were 8.8K comments, a lot of which were people tagging their friends who possibly didn't follow her till then?! Urgh, it infuriates me that such a dog tit post attracted so much attention!!!! I noticed her insta page has gone up in followers too 😣😣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Perhaps she made 'connections' at her 'meeting' in London whose followers have now begun to follow her?
Yeah, good point, there is a lot of that. Influencers tagging other influencers in their stories and sharing the love 🤢 and all producing adverts for the same pap at the same time.

I do wish and hope, that in the future, big companies will look more closely at who they pay to advertise for them and not just throw money at people.

An influencer can give great engagement rates because they have stories involving their genitals, but no one gives a poop if they are flogging a comparison site app. Most followers don't really care tbh.

I dont want to go too far off topic by moaning about forced advertising 😂 and I'm all for women getting their coin but maaaannn- surely this bubble is going to burst soon!

Also please Rachaelealeleael, where be the PayPal pennies?

Reactions: 4
I predict the 2nd book will be PTWM'S guide to pregnancy and will steer her away from the paypal shambles - a new parenting avenue/business avec vagina/swears/chav talk which her fantwats LOVE.

I don't think any answers about the donations will arise , sadly.

I hope these IG feeds fade off tbh, they are all fakery and just advertising platforms for the sheeples. I feel for the children that have been forced into the moneymaking - they need some bleeping boundaries and laws made for their privacy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think her awful fanny post the other week boosted her followers quite a bit 🤦‍♀️ it's been shared 2.6K times and there were 8.8K comments, a lot of which were people tagging their friends who possibly didn't follow her till then?! Urgh, it infuriates me that such a dog tit post attracted so much attention!!!! I noticed her insta page has gone up in followers too 😣😣
I still don’t understand how a post about a pregnant woman shaving her vagina whilst her unattended 5 year old answers the front door to a stranger because her stepdad is vomiting at the sight of his wife’s aforementioned fanny is in any way amusing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I still don’t understand how a post about a pregnant woman shaving her vagina whilst her unattended 5 year old answers the front door to a stranger because her stepdad is vomiting at the sight of his wife’s aforementioned fanny is in any way amusing.
It isn’t to the vast majority of us but like Hinch’s fan base , she relies on those who are a bit too trusting and easily led.

She relies on her stories of the teen girl that was all bad but turned it around and made it big. She writes like a 15 yr old scribbling a 'indepth journal'

A bit of a Take a Break story...

It is bullshit but the masses love it. It gives them a glimmer that one day they too can be 'Rach' ...

Reactions: 14
It isn’t to the vast majority of us but like Hinch’s fan base , she relies on those who are a bit too trusting and easily led.
People, and I mean women mainly, are not used to reading about their bodies spoken about in such open and graphic ways. It's still a taboo in polite society, but perhaps not amongst close friends.

They see something funny and relatable that they wouldn't dare write themselves, and they share it and tag their mates in it and vomit with laughter or whatever.

Someone has overstepped the boundary of what women are usually comfortable saying - and they applaud this.

These posts gain massive momentum through shares and tagging.

It's quickly viral stuff, especially when you have so many followers to begin

I do believe everything she says is a lie or a half-truth at best. If she makes up stories for likes then cool but you have a lot of kids who look up to you, not just tiny ones but older ones who can see everything you are saying. Selling your soul and your kids and step kids privacy and dignity is just the shits. There are many other bloggers out there who pump out the same shocking rubbish but at least protect their children.

And also you eat sweetcorn every day which is horrific and vile so neerrrrrrr

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
People, and I mean women mainly, are not used to reading about their bodies spoken about in such open and graphic ways. It's still a taboo in polite society, but perhaps not amongst close friends.

They see something funny and relatable that they wouldn't dare write themselves, and they share it and tag their mates in it and vomit with laughter or whatever.

Someone has overstepped the boundary of what women are usually comfortable saying - and they applaud this.

These posts gain massive momentum through shares and tagging.

It's quickly viral stuff, especially when you have so many followers to begin

I do believe everything she says is a lie or a half-truth at best. If she makes up stories for likes then cool but you have a lot of kids who look up to you, not tiny ones but older ones who can see everything you are saying. Selling your soul and your kids and step kids privacy and dignity is just the shits. There are many other bloggers out there who pump out the same shocking rubbish but at least protect their children.

And also you eat sweetcorn every day which is horrific and vile so neerrrrrrr
Must get stuck in those braces, yuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She relies on her stories of the teen girl that was all bad but turned it around and made it big. She writes like a 15 yr old scribbling a 'indepth journal'

A bit of a Take a Break story...

It is bullshit but the masses love it. It gives them a glimmer that one day they too can be 'Rach' ...
This is part of the reason she is so dangerous though. She (I’ve not done the maths but it’s quite likely) has a higher-than-average proportion of followers who are vulnerable, who have been through awful situations and in some cases are still going through them. They don’t just see Rachel as someone who has turned their life around, they see her as this woman who went from being trapped in a horrific DV relationship, escaping via a refuge and then going on to find Josh and living happily ever after. I’ve seen comments from women on her posts of her all loved up with Josh saying how they wish and hope and dream they too can find love like that one day because their only experience of pregnancy/motherhood/relationships is negative and abusive and Rachel says to them oh it will come to you one day, I was in the same boat before I met Josh.

It’s heartbreaking that so many women out there think that what they’re seeing on her Instagram feed is 100% their perfect happy life and is totally attainable when in reality it’s unnatural and at least partly fake.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Well, I mean... Fraudsters and Influencers in the same sentence. Not in the way we would hope though 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 4
In addition to my previous post - these are just a handful of the comments on ONE photo from a few weeks ago. It really saddens me that people look up to them as the perfect relationship knowing what they’ve put so many other people through to be together.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Stop worrying about it and stop watching her if her stories really get under your skin.

She’s blocked me... so, not watching 🤷‍♀️ Still feel its unfair that she’s getting away with it though
The thing is Tattle might not ‘bring her down’ , expose her in the national press or get her sheep to see through the lies but I do believe, shortly down the line, someone new will come along, a new blogger with a fresh face and something different about them other than parading their kids and fannies on SM. And she’ll fade away, times will change, she’ll become less and given the way she’s pissing through all the PayPal money she won’t have saved anything. She’s spending like a Queen, but all fur coat no knickers. And in 15 months time when she has got a screaming, teething toddler on her hip, PC Titwank is working overtime coz her ‘donations’ are drying up and the other kids are teenagers not wanting to be paraded in Insta.....well Rachaelaele it’ll start to crumble around you. People will forget you when the new, young & hip Insta blogger takes off. Same will happen to Mrs Hinch - you’ll go out of fashion. Zoflora is back in stock all the time now, what’s that telling you 🤨
And when you do we’ll be watching, laughing our Tattler Tits off 😂💃🏼 Have faith, Karma always wins 🙌🏼
I love this ❤

This is part of the reason she is so dangerous though. She (I’ve not done the maths but it’s quite likely) has a higher-than-average proportion of followers who are vulnerable, who have been through awful situations and in some cases are still going through them. They don’t just see Rachel as someone who has turned their life around, they see her as this woman who went from being trapped in a horrific DV relationship, escaping via a refuge and then going on to find Josh and living happily ever after. I’ve seen comments from women on her posts of her all loved up with Josh saying how they wish and hope and dream they too can find love like that one day because their only experience of pregnancy/motherhood/relationships is negative and abusive and Rachel says to them oh it will come to you one day, I was in the same boat before I met Josh.

It’s heartbreaking that so many women out there think that what they’re seeing on her Instagram feed is 100% their perfect happy life and is totally attainable when in reality it’s unnatural and at least partly fake.
This... it’s all a false image but it’s causing harm to women who are already vulnerable

Last edited:
  • Heart

She was NEVER in a refuge she is just a fantasist.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In addition to my previous post - these are just a handful of the comments on ONE photo from a few weeks ago. It really saddens me that people look up to them as the perfect relationship knowing what they’ve put so many other people through to be together.
I couldn’t get passed the first line where she says looking at R’s pictures make her want to cry. Here is a woman wanting the ideal life that R is pretending to have through little snippets of pictures.

Today, I sat with a young woman who’s been in care since she was 5, never been loved. In and out of care placements and then bad relationships, drugs and prostitution. She’s expecting her 4th child and this one will be removed too because she keeps going back to the perp.. because guess what? She wants to be loved. She’s sold her body after her last child was removed from her. For a packet of cigarettes. No refuge will take her in because of the risk. County won’t do anything because she’s open in another county and all those tit regulations and policies that mean duck all when it’s friday afternoon and you’re sending a woman back to a perp. I hugged her today. I’m
Not supposed to but I did. Then I told my kids I love them.

I’m angry that people can make
Money from exploiting others. duck your conservatory and ScS deal. Put a post out and ask contractors or builders to build a refuge, a homeless shelter, a supported unit for families. Use Paypal to pay staff to work there. I’m angry at the world today. So I just ate a huge tiramisu. And crisps. And pasta 😏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hate to tell you, Rachel, but there are lots of less favourable conversations starting about you 🤨
View attachment 31304
O dear! I'm not sure an a&e nurse would have the time to even notice a book or be grateful for a book! Wonder where they work. Must be pretty q!!! Also who would plan to take a book to accident and emergency..... You are barely there! And you shouldn't have time to think about what you need before you go! Hence the name accident and emergency 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.