Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.ceop.police.uk/

Link above for reporting children being exploited/used for financial gain on social media. I think this covers our Raaacheealeieee don't you??

Edited to add, that I have been asked to post this.
Trying to do this the now. Failed at the first hurdle šŸ˜‚ I work with children with additional needs. (Vaguely relevant. Bare with me.) when Iā€™m going to do the report do I put myself as that or as a parent/guardian? I feel like if I do the latter then it looks like I actually know b/t/e/s/i but if I do the other then it looks like Iā€™m concerned for the children I work with.

Sorry for the ramble šŸ˜‚ also I have issues. I was sat in the cinema tonight wondering how many pages of Tattle I would come back to. My boyfriend thinks Iā€™ve actually gone insane. If Iā€™m not ignoring him for the kids at my work, itā€™s tattle šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
I wonder if they know she's a convicted crim? Thats even if its true sounds like another of Raceealees made up stories.
Sheā€™s definitely the Katy that was involved in the coke situation. Need to find out which hotel....

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they know she's a convicted crim? Thats even if its true sounds like another of Raceealees made up stories.
Is there not the police reports online though that say she was sentenced to jail time?

Sheā€™s definitely the Katy that was involved in the coke situation. Need to find out which hotel....
Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll post about it on insta. Granted it might me when itā€™s too late....

Reactions: 2
Probably one that rents out rooms by the hour :ROFLMAO: but i'm not sure that the two haven't just made this up about this hotel. You know how R likes to tell the odd little porky. :ROFLMAO:

Is there not the police reports online though that say she was sentenced to jail time?

Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll post about it on insta. Granted it might me when itā€™s too late....
I think I.worded that badley. I don't doubt about druggy katyyee for one sec. Its the hotel bollocks i wonder is true? X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Childrenā€™s hair isnā€™t a toy.

Yes there is bigger fish to fry in all this, but there is also severe repercussions at using bleach on a minors hair
In a salon, there are regulations for dyeing hair under 16, itā€™s pretty frowned up. Bleach damages hair at the best of times, itā€™s quite simply irresponsible especially if she hasnā€™t patch tested him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In a salon, there are regulations for dyeing hair under 16, itā€™s pretty frowned up. Bleach damages hair at the best of times, itā€™s quite simply irresponsible especially if she hasnā€™t patch tested him.
Is the post about the hair dying on Josh sisters insta? Is it recent? Isaac looks really young in the screenshot

Reactions: 1
Imagine staying in that hotel and there's some junkies GSCE Art hanging on the wall. I would defo be asking for a refund or a room without her awful drawings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of her adoring crew šŸ™„šŸ˜“ when she ā€˜gives so much...ā€™ šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø And weā€™re the terrible people šŸ¤” Raise awareness by all means, use a social media platform to do this by all means but how can you actually sit there and openly LIE??
To be honest Rachaelaelaele the way you raise your kids, whether itā€™s by them sleeping in the fookin shed or sticking your phone in their faces thatā€™s upto you. Theyā€™re your kids (well some) and if you and PC Titwank are happy to not safeguard them well speaks volumes of your parenting šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø However, the fact you shout from the rooftops about saving women, saving broken and bullied women, spouting everyone deserves to be a mother blah de blah de blah and yet not only do you sleep with another womanā€™s husband but when said woman was at her lowest ebb - BROKEN you TOOK HER CHILDREN. You actually took her flesh and beating hearts away from her because YOU decided you could. You the saviour of broken women.
Oh fook off you utter tit stain of a woman. Yet these sheep adore you in their droves and pay for your lifestyle šŸ™ˆ But yet Tattlers are ā€˜vileā€™ and ā€˜toxicā€™ because you said.
Shame on these wonderful charities for overlooking the utter bullshit you spout and just use you for publicity. Shame on them.
You really do believe your own bollocks, that halo of yours mustā€™ve slipped into your gob to straighten them hideous nashers out āœŠšŸ¼šŸ’¦
WHEREā€™S THE MONEY RACHAELEALEALE?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm unfortunately in her town next week. Hoping to avoid the chav at all costs. Vile woman.
Fancy meeting up?
Someone asked where I had gone (not u chrissypoo) I've been abroadšŸ˜† but am bk and still watching and waiting for the fall of the year

Reactions: 22
How is it well deserved to be listed as a supporter of a charity? Anyone who pays monthly to Womanā€™s Aid or shares awareness online is a supporter ffs.

Screenshot is not Rachelā€™s words, itā€™s another blogger called Hayley who blogs under Sparkles and Stretchmarks. She is another one who has a thread on Tattle and I would guess from this keeps up to date on it!

ā€œYouā€™re not actually a hater youā€™re a fanā€

No, Rachel, donā€™t go getting ideas - NONE OF US ARE YOUR FANS šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Reactions: 7
However, the fact you shout from the rooftops about saving women, saving broken and bullied women, spouting everyone deserves to be a mother blah de blah de blah and yet not only do you sleep with another womanā€™s husband but when said woman was at her lowest ebb - BROKEN you TOOK HER CHILDREN. You actually took her flesh and beating hearts away from her because YOU decided you could. You the saviour of broken women.

WHEREā€™S THE MONEY RACHAELEALEALE?
ā¬†ā¬†THIS is what I can't get my head around.
How could a woman who says parental alienation is abuse, do this to another woman? How can her followers blindly trust and worship a woman who does this? Life and relationships are complicated and messy sometimes, but that's just heartless.. šŸ™

Reactions: 6
Where can I find out about her? Someone mentioned stabbing an ex, and how did she get away with taking someone elseā€™s kids?

Reactions: 2
ā¬†ā¬†THIS is what I can't get my head around.
How could a woman who says parental alienation is abuse, do this to another woman? How can her followers blindly trust and worship a woman who does this? Life and relationships are complicated and messy sometimes, but that's just heartless.. šŸ™
Surely she would support the boys mum having a relationship with her ? Even it meant an hour or two a week and building up as the mum got herself better ... like time at the beach with them both there if really needed ... but what sheā€™s done is broken a broken woman even more by stopping her seeing them ... unless in absolute circumstances where a mum has done something really wrong to a child then surely a relationship should try to be maintained ? How will she and josh answer them when they hear the other side of her stories ?

Reactions: 12
Where can I find out about her? Someone mentioned stabbing an ex, and how did she get away with taking someone elseā€™s kids?
I know it sounds super dickish of me. But itā€™s all in the previous threads because all the screenshots are there.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone hear her say "listen to it" about Talullah?
Re: the boys...in some posts she is slammed for showing them too much on sm and then when they aren't shown people say she is leaving them out. I'm not defending her but that situation seems like either way isn't right.

She shouldn't be showing any of them on sm really.
Donā€™t you think she talks over and puts T down šŸ˜¢ shifting the camera away and not letting her speak when bless her sheā€™s obv took in all the info and is interested / excited ? And she dragged them all along to the appt but rolls her eyes at her talking about it ?
Yet E yday blabbing on about you tube gets full attention and stories
Think R realises T has a kind heart that she will never have !

Reactions: 10
It seems to me like Rachel got involved with keeping the boys from their mum because any kind of mediation or visitation or anything at all to do with the boys would have been sorted out between Josh and Sam as the parents and would have had duck all to do with her. And she wouldnā€™t have liked that would she? To get Josh to herself she had to push Sam out completely.

Keeping a relationship going between the boys and both Josh and Sam would mean Sam having some say in their life and being a constant reminder that Josh has a past and has loved before. I have a stepson and spent years having our family life revolve around when and where his mum (sheā€™s a cow btw, not accepting of her ex moving on so was never reasonable) wanted him picking up or dropping off and yes it was hard but it was part of the parcel of being with his dad. Even when our youngest was just born, my husband had to leave us to rush out of the hospital and collect my stepson from school and see to him over the weekend - can you imagine if Josh was co-parenting with Sam and had to drop everything with Rachel sometimes? I just donā€™t see Rachel accepting that, I think she would kick off big time.

But THAT is what being a stepmum is all about, in my opinion. You love them as your own when they are with you but you are respectful of their relationships with both of their actual parents and accept that they were there before you and that they need to come first in their actual parentsā€™ lives sometimes. Itā€™s a hard job but itā€™s what every child needs and deserves.

Rachel, you are NOT a ā€œmama to 5 almost 6ā€, you are a mum to 3 girls and stepmum to 2 boys.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
She never mentionedu him to me years ago. Pretty sure she would have. And why would you marry someone else if u were soooooo in love with someone else??? I.e why marry (not gonna say his name as not fair) someone if you truly believe u will marry someone else
Letā€™s face it, any normal woman with morals wouldnā€™t pursue a man thatā€™s married with two children, I know you canā€™t help who you fall Inlove with etc, but from what Iā€™ve read it appears josh was very much with sam when he started having an affair with Rachaelieee and she was with edies dad, sheā€™s made it very clear she fancied josh since a young age so she must have just waited for her opportunity.. i think thatā€™s why she seems so clingy with josh, most likely very insecure heā€™ll meet someone and go behind her back.

I couldnā€™t have said it better myself, she is a c*nt, a liar, a bully, and clearly scheming.

Reactions: 5
It seems to me like Rachel got involved with keeping the boys from their mum because any kind of mediation or visitation or anything at all to do with the boys would have been sorted out between Josh and Sam as the parents and would have had duck all to do with her. And she wouldnā€™t have liked that would she? To get Josh to herself she had to push Sam out completely.

Keeping a relationship going between the boys and both Josh and Sam would mean Sam having some say in their life and being a constant reminder that Josh has a past and has loved before. I have a stepson and spent years having our family life revolve around when and where his mum (sheā€™s a cow btw, not accepting of her ex moving on so was never reasonable) wanted him picking up or dropping off and yes it was hard but it was part of the parcel of being with his dad. Even when our youngest was just born, my husband had to leave us to rush out of the hospital and collect my stepson from school and see to him over the weekend - can you imagine if Josh was co-parenting with Sam and had to drop everything with Rachel sometimes? I just donā€™t see Rachel accepting that, I think she would kick off big time.

But THAT is what being a stepmum is all about, in my opinion. You love them as your own when they are with you but you are respectful of their relationships with both of their actual parents and accept that they were there before you and that they need to come first in their actual parentsā€™ lives sometimes. Itā€™s a hard job but itā€™s what every child needs and deserves.

Rachel, you are NOT a ā€œmama to 5 almost 6ā€, you are a mum to 3 girls and stepmum to 2 boys.
Spot on

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.