Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
On her show she says it’s because of privacy but in her book she says it’s due to the sexual trauma she faced at those schools, who knows though

Reactions: 2

panini

VIP Member
The criticism is because in most countries, people think trading humans is wrong. It's that basic.
Buying people, buying body parts is wrong.
But that isn’t always the case. Yes there are instances where a surrogate is using their own eggs and are therefore the biological mother. But there are also instances when someone is using their own eggs, and the surrogate is simply carrying the baby for them, as the the biological mother is unable to do so for health or other reasons.

Reactions: 1

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Back to Paris - what do we think she has named her baby boy?
I remember she said on the Ellen show before that if she had a girl she would name her London Marilyn - so I am dying to know what she has picked for her baby boy

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Woof. She has been through a lot of childhood trauma and abuse... that would explain the childlike facade now.
Thinking about watching it too. Could you please tell me about how much it is focused on trauma/abuse? I might not watch if it’s a major theme.

Web30

VIP Member
Yes at the start of her show she talks about this- the baby voice is definitely an act and that’s her true voice in the above clip- I think the sister discusses it and says she gets it off her mam as in one scene I think Kathy’s giving out to her and she says to her stop using that baby voice with me Paris.
I’m not sure why she acted that way maybe to make her famous , she has made millions of her own money based on her persona ( dumb blonde)?
I didn't know of her untill the simple life, did she use the baby voice before that? Or was this her first big taste of showbiz outside of whatever she was doing before that?

S4buk

VIP Member
Sorry guys, I really should have finished the documentary before commenting - sounds like there’s a lot more to come, so I take back my original comments!

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Surely they don’t mean 20 embryos? Surely it’s super unlikely to have 20 embryos and they’re all boys? That’s quite a high number for IVF no?

even Nicky who’s married to a Rothschild didnt have a surrogate
That's a super high number for 1 single round of IVF. I follow a Norwegian lesbian couple on insta and they did a few rounds of IVF and never got that many and they're younger than Paris and healthy. Gender selection is also illegal there.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Also, isn’t it illegal to record someone without their knowledge? Particularly since she was setting up those spy cameras in the bedroom where the person being secretly watched is at their most vulnerable 🤢.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
How do you know “everyone is happy with the situation?”
How do you know they're not happy with the situation?

You seem to have a rather naive perspective on things that are actually really quite complex.
I actually have an open minded and accepting perspective of a very complex issue.

Carrying a child to term, feeling that baby grow inside you, bonding (or not) with that baby, giving birth (with or without problems and/or injury), giving that baby away never to see it again, being a child that was brought into the world in this way, receiving a (no doubt desperately wanted) child that you have not carried yourself, adjusting to that child, perhaps even struggling with the realities of parenting while knowing that you chose and paid for this.
In fact, the above is a very naïve perspective. Surrogates often create long term relationships with the parents and communicate/visit with them afterwards.

panini

VIP Member
There is no evidence that she couldn’t carry her own baby either? In fact according to another poster she has denied her mothers fertility claims problems.
With regards to her not having a friend or relative to do altruistic surrogacy, maybe they looked at her disgusting record of buying and discarding pets and decided not to offer?
Having a child is not a right, no matter how badly you want one.
Considering her history with eating disorders, you could say there is.

The piece with her mum was in November last year https://www.eonline.com/news/135465...ton-and-carter-reums-struggle-to-get-pregnant so it’s probably likely the interviewer asked as Paris had spoke previously about IVF, and her mum didn’t have any agreed lines with Paris, and obviously Paris denied it because she knew she was expecting at the time via a surrogate.

queencarmen

VIP Member
Do we know the name? X
Not yet as far as i know! I can't imagine it being too crazy since her husband doesn't seem he'd be into a weird name and most of her family actually have pretty normal names. I wonder if she'll maybe use a unique first name and one of her family names as the middle name?

panini

VIP Member
I think you might be a bit naive as to the growing culture of ‘rent a womb’ in Hollywood. Lots of rich women really don’t want to be bothered with the messy, nasty inconvenience of pregnancy and childbirth and if there’s an option to pay to avoid it and still get a baby in the end they’re happy to go down that route. I’m not suggesting that Paris Hilton is one such woman but in this day and age by no means is every single woman out there who pays for surrogacy services driven to do so due to infertility issues.
It’s still not exactly an easy route. Prior to all of that they still have to go through the pain of simulating and removing eggs. And Paris has confirmed she did have her eggs frozen.

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Also in her book she does say that she doesn’t know if all the years of abuse and stress ruined her chances of conceiving naturally