Paris Hilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the baby just in the nursery with the nanny constantly? Disgusting she’s having another baby and doesn’t even bring the one she has out his room to spend any time with him!!

Reactions: 7
So I’ve been watching Paris in love and I have to say I actually feel a bit sorry for her

1. don’t trust the husband think he’s weird - reminds me of her mother in a lot of ways
2. Her mother is literally one of the worst humans I’ve ever seen. They’re currently talking about her book and she doesn’t seem to care about her daughter being raped and having an abortion she’s more concerned that she said in the book her mother didn’t talk about things. If I found out my child had been raped and didn’t feel they could tell me I’d be beyond heartbroken but she’s not even mentioning it. The fact she tells her constantly she’s odd and compares her unfavourably to Nicky is awful.
3. I think the surrogate was partly about her mother and the fact she’d have to stop working. At this point it’s not about the money it’s just it gives her an excuse to avoid her family if she’s always busy and if she was pregnant that would have slowed down and her mother would have tried to control her.

could be completely off but that’s just my thoughts on it

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So I’ve been watching Paris in love and I have to say I actually feel a bit sorry for her

1. don’t trust the husband think he’s weird - reminds me of her mother in a lot of ways
2. Her mother is literally one of the worst humans I’ve ever seen. They’re currently talking about her book and she doesn’t seem to care about her daughter being raped and having an abortion she’s more concerned that she said in the book her mother didn’t talk about things. If I found out my child had been raped and didn’t feel they could tell me I’d be beyond heartbroken but she’s not even mentioning it. The fact she tells her constantly she’s odd and compares her unfavourably to Nicky is awful.
3. I think the surrogate was partly about her mother and the fact she’d have to stop working. At this point it’s not about the money it’s just it gives her an excuse to avoid her family if she’s always busy and if she was pregnant that would have slowed down and her mother would have tried to control her.

could be completely off but that’s just my thoughts on it
Carter gives me the biggest ick. There's something very weird in the relationship between the two of them and I can't work out what it is. Like he's very enamoured with the 'Paris Hilton' about her but at the same time seems to think she's lucky to be with him. His total lack of concern or desire to do anything when Diamond Baby was missing notwithstanding the fact that he seemed to have been the one to let her out (and the fact that on social media Paris' post blamed workers in the house) seemed sociopathic. He gives me the impression he could be quite emotionally manipulative.

Kathy Hilton is a whole thing. She needs serious, serious therapy to work out why she isn't a functioning human being. At first I thought she was reluctant to deal with all of this on camera rather than in private as a family behind the scenes, but I don't think that's the case at all.

As for the surrogate, I don't think you can really forget that Paris is in her early 40s, even with the best fertility treatment and will to carry a baby yourself, age and nature is always going to be a factor. I must admit though, until I watched season 2, it never truly hit me what having a nanny and parenting means for the rich and famous. I think I'd always thought that the help allowed people to do stuff like work and travel and sleep when they needed to but that otherwise they are parenting, nope, instead it's like not even having a child yourself, more like me being an Auntie, I get to see my nieces and nephews but I hand them over when they need changing/cleaning/feeding and only see then every now and again.

Reactions: 13
Is the baby just in the nursery with the nanny constantly? Disgusting she’s having another baby and doesn’t even bring the one she has out his room to spend any time with him!!
Right in so confused!! She did have another baby didn't she a girl?? Why do we never see her? Ever. I came here off the back of her family day post, even the dog was there. But no 2nd kid

Reactions: 6
Right in so confused!! She did have another baby didn't she a girl?? Why do we never see her? Ever. I came here off the back of her family day post, even the dog was there. But no 2nd kid
I think it’s because her son was so viciously bullied over his head shape and size she is protecting her daughter more.

Reactions: 7
Carter gives me the biggest ick. There's something very weird in the relationship between the two of them and I can't work out what it is. Like he's very enamoured with the 'Paris Hilton' about her but at the same time seems to think she's lucky to be with him. His total lack of concern or desire to do anything when Diamond Baby was missing notwithstanding the fact that he seemed to have been the one to let her out (and the fact that on social media Paris' post blamed workers in the house) seemed sociopathic. He gives me the impression he could be quite emotionally manipulative.

Kathy Hilton is a whole thing. She needs serious, serious therapy to work out why she isn't a functioning human being. At first I thought she was reluctant to deal with all of this on camera rather than in private as a family behind the scenes, but I don't think that's the case at all.

As for the surrogate, I don't think you can really forget that Paris is in her early 40s, even with the best fertility treatment and will to carry a baby yourself, age and nature is always going to be a factor. I must admit though, until I watched season 2, it never truly hit me what having a nanny and parenting means for the rich and famous. I think I'd always thought that the help allowed people to do stuff like work and travel and sleep when they needed to but that otherwise they are parenting, nope, instead it's like not even having a child yourself, more like me being an Auntie, I get to see my nieces and nephews but I hand them over when they need changing/cleaning/feeding and only see then every now and again.
It’s mad the nanny thing, in just a few hours the baby was born took away from his birthmother stright from the womb passed to Paris, then handed over to a nanny.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Excited for this - I think it could be really good.

'Paris Hilton has signed on to produce a scathing new docuseries about 'the sexist, exploitative culture that let down' nine famous women - including herself - between 2000-2010.'

Reactions: 6
Yeah, she really cares about women’s rights.
She’s commissioned 2 poorer women to give birth for her 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, she really cares about women’s rights.
She’s commissioned 2 poorer women to give birth for her 🤮
I would imagine she used a surrogate as she is now 42 years old.
She has also said -

'I just have so much PTSD from what I went through as a teenager,” Hilton said. She has written in the past of sexual abuse and medical trauma that she experienced at a boarding school in Utah as a teen. “If I’m in a doctor’s office, I get a shot, anything, I will literally have a panic attack and I can’t breathe. I just knew that would not be healthy for me or the baby, growing inside of someone who has such high anxiety.”

"I would have loved that experience of growing the baby in your tummy and feeling the kicks and all of those exciting moments, but my life has just been so public,” she explained. “So even though the baby is biologically mine and Carter’s, we decided to have a surrogate carry him.'

I respect her openness and honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also in her book she does say that she doesn’t know if all the years of abuse and stress ruined her chances of conceiving naturally

Reactions: 1
And those women would have received a life changing amount for that.
It verges into dangerous territory when a rich woman paying a poor woman a huge amount of money to essentially rent her womb is seen as ok because of the money involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surrogacy is inherently evil: Taking a baby straight away from its birth mother is traumatising and damaging for both Mother and Baby. Yes, there are other circumstances where it happens, but using children as transactions is despicable. No-one has to use a surrogate - so many kids are crying out for adoption. She's a vapid bleep, trauma or no trauma, and chances are she just didn't want to get fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5