Paris Hilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now had baby number 2 also via surrogacy. Her reasons for choosing a surrogate this time is that her life is so public , what an odd reason to choose surrogacy.

Reactions: 12
On her show she says it’s because of privacy but in her book she says it’s due to the sexual trauma she faced at those schools, who knows though

Reactions: 2
I think it’s because she doesn’t want to get fat and she thinks she can buy anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Watching season 2 of Paris in love, Carter is a total creep 🤮 always lurking about controlling the whole situation. He’s defo seems like he loves being married to a celeb! When he said he was going to be a good dad to the baby… eh you don’t see your daughter!!

Reactions: 7
Watching season 2 of Paris in love, Carter is a total creep 🤮 always lurking about controlling the whole situation. He’s defo seems like he loves being married to a celeb! When he said he was going to be a good dad to the baby… eh you don’t see your daughter!!
I thought that was gross too. How about be a good dad to the kid you already had

Reactions: 6
I thought that was gross too. How about be a good dad to the kid you already had
Watching Season 2 and couldn’t agree more his behaviour is very strange , but Kathy’s response to Paris disclosing being raped and having an abortion is horrendous- adding further shame and blame on Paris - someone get Kathy to a therapist quick and educate her !!! Also what is the story with Kim her behaviour is very odd ?

Reactions: 9
Watching Season 2 and couldn’t agree more his behaviour is very strange , but Kathy’s response to Paris disclosing being raped and having an abortion is horrendous- adding further shame and blame on Paris - someone get Kathy to a therapist quick and educate her !!! Also what is the story with Kim her behaviour is very odd ?
Yes 💯 here to say Kathys behaviour is nuts!! I actually think Paris is afraid off her!! I love housewives of Beverly Hills. So im trying to think off the way Kathy was brought up because her mum was a crazy social climber. She'd have kathy having sex with a worker to teach her how to please a man etc 😳 well documented!! So how would that filter down to your 1st born daughter where you take everything out on?? Nikki got lucky being 2nd! I really think paris was typical l off your girl at 14 on the estate, emotionally abused by her mother & lashed out!! All while the mother tells everyone shes a discrace & shes needs help controlling her! Not really finding Kathy qute right now 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes 💯 here to say Kathys behaviour is nuts!! I actually think Paris is afraid off her!! I love housewives of Beverly Hills. So im trying to think off the way Kathy was brought up because her mum was a crazy social climber. She'd have kathy having sex with a worker to teach her how to please a man etc 😳 well documented!! So how would that filter down to your 1st born daughter where you take everything out on?? Nikki got lucky being 2nd! I really think paris was typical l off your girl at 14 on the estate, emotionally abused by her mother & lashed out!! All while the mother tells everyone shes a discrace & shes needs help controlling her! Not really finding Kathy qute right now 👍
I agree she is 💯 afraid of Kathy, it’s a very sad watch to witness Paris apologise to her mother after she disclosed such traumatic experiences as a teenager, Kathy’s response was wild ! dismissive, no compassion shown to her daughter , was a very difficult watch. Kathy appeared to be more concerned with the information contained in the book and how this impacted on her image rather than showing any ability to reflect on how it impacted her daughter and changed the trajectory of her life. Surprised she didn’t stop it from being aired .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What is the age difference between the kids? This is just like what chrissy riegan has done although she carried on and had a surrogate pregnant alongside her so the babies are super close in age

• Sick
I find the kid's large head pretty adorable. My nephew had a right ol' noggin on him and he grew into it, handsome kid.

Paris remains a racist and anyone that thinks she changed just because she picked up a couple of woke buzzwords in therapy is naive.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

This just came up on insta and I wondered if it was true. Is she actually saying everything has been an act for all these years? I don’t understand why she’d need to do that…

This just came up on insta and I wondered if it was true. Is she actually saying everything has been an act for all these years? I don’t understand why she’d need to do that…
Yes at the start of her show she talks about this- the baby voice is definitely an act and that’s her true voice in the above clip- I think the sister discusses it and says she gets it off her mam as in one scene I think Kathy’s giving out to her and she says to her stop using that baby voice with me Paris.
I’m not sure why she acted that way maybe to make her famous , she has made millions of her own money based on her persona ( dumb blonde)?

Reactions: 3
I agree she is 💯 afraid of Kathy, it’s a very sad watch to witness Paris apologise to her mother after she disclosed such traumatic experiences as a teenager, Kathy’s response was wild ! dismissive, no compassion shown to her daughter , was a very difficult watch. Kathy appeared to be more concerned with the information contained in the book and how this impacted on her image rather than showing any ability to reflect on how it impacted her daughter and changed the trajectory of her life. Surprised she didn’t stop it from being aired .
same thing when she presented the baby, gifting her mum stuff to help stop the angry 😡.

The husband I think handled it well when Kathy was so focused on telling Nicky and her husband didn’t care about his family or say thank you for being the first to see the baby. Self centred and completely horrible person, Kathy is so used to being number one. I think the whole family or it around her when she personally seems to be the laziest individual.

I think Paris did it with the camera so Kathy couldn't be mean.
her dad seemed genuinely happy to see the baby and that was nice but god Kathy is horrible.
I hope over time Paris is integrated to husbands family more and away from mum.

Nicky is mini Kathy. Uncaring and very judging of Paris but at least slightly better and prompting Paris to take time with the baby more. Feel that even thoughnicky had a nanny she was more hands on, Paris seems to cuddle and run, husband is there more than her.

i felt for Paris when she said she was tired at the wardrobe choosing with her mum and sister, Kathy’s welcome to the resloth comment, I have never seen you work at all kathy, you go to lunches and get photographed in your small little bubble. At least Paris travels, works on do nights, runs her domestic, merchandised etc businesses unlike you Kathy who ’helped’ your husband with the hotels when you were young, now what do you do.

Pretty sure RHOBH was for PR Post Paris documentary and now only in Paris in Love with gritted teeth, didn’t bother to visit your daughters new home for four months and then whenever it’s a conversation that isn’t about you you apply that stupid lipstick, your not fooling anyone Kathy.

What is the age difference between the kids? This is just like what chrissy riegan has done although she carried on and had a surrogate pregnant alongside her so the babies are super close in age
I think in the clip the older one looks maybe 6-8 months older

Yes at the start of her show she talks about this- the baby voice is definitely an act and that’s her true voice in the above clip- I think the sister discusses it and says she gets it off her mam as in one scene I think Kathy’s giving out to her and she says to her stop using that baby voice with me Paris.
I’m not sure why she acted that way maybe to make her famous , she has made millions of her own money based on her persona ( dumb blonde)?
I didn't know of her untill the simple life, did she use the baby voice before that? Or was this her first big taste of showbiz outside of whatever she was doing before that?

Reactions: 1
I didn't know she had a thread

But I'll admit now, Nothing In This World is a guilty pleasure I listen too with my pods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Paris in love 2, why can’t she spend more time with her own baby? Seems odd to me.. i know she works a lot but its your baby. He did have a very flat head! Kathy is a whole other story.

i am however always obsessed with how Paris does her hair, the wigs the extensions love it.

Reactions: 8
I didn't know of her untill the simple life, did she use the baby voice before that? Or was this her first big taste of showbiz outside r of whatever she was doing before that?
I think she has always used that baby voice on and off since the Simple Life, I think it just became very noticeable in the Documentary This is Paris that when she spoke it was less childlike and deeper and when asked about it she said she was moving away from ‘ the dumb blonde persona’ - however in Paris in Love she flits between the baby voice and her deeper voice when speaking with her mother and husband and at times the husband mirrors her and he talks back in an equally annoying baby voice 🫣
---
Paris in love 2, why can’t she spend more time with her own baby? Seems odd to me.. i know she works a lot but its your baby. He did have a very flat head! Kathy is a whole other story.

i am however always obsessed with how Paris does her hair, the wigs the extensions love it.
Yeah seemed odd to me too- given she knew 9 months in advance that her baby would be arriving - from what we see on the show he spends a lot of time in t
---

Yeah seemed odd to me too- given she knew 9 months in advance that her baby would be arriving - from what we see on the show he spends a lot of time in the nursery with the nanny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4