Paris Hilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably won't read the book, what was released through the press beforehand was bad enough, not sure I want to have it with more details, tbh. Of course we don't know whether everything is 100% true, but she has so much money and always had it, why should she lie? A lot of perception around what happened to her changed for the better I think. She got so much grief around that sex tape but it's not like she released it.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone read the book yet? What's it like? Hoping to start the audio book today.
It’s brilliant. I’ve been listening to the audiobook for the past few days and it’s heavy going and pretty dark in some places but shows her strength and determination to survive.

Shows her mum in a pretty bad light too
Which is awesome because I think Kathy Hilton is everything that’s bad in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s brilliant. I’ve been listening to the audiobook for the past few days and it’s heavy going and pretty dark in some places but shows her strength and determination to survive.

Shows her mum in a pretty bad light too
Which is awesome because I think Kathy Hilton is everything that’s bad in the world!
Wow - I'm dying to listen nw.
Did she mention Nicole Richie/The Simple Life much?

Reactions: 5
Wow - I'm dying to listen nw.
Did she mention Nicole Richie/The Simple Life much?
Not in great detail no. Only the positive side of the filming. I’ve got a few hours left so there may be more but nothing bad about Nicole as that’s just not really the style of the book.

Reactions: 2
Does she discuss how she said black men and people in general were disgusting N******s (many times) and how gays were all filthy animals who all get AIDS or is she continuing with the victim rebrand tour and blaming it all on her abuse? Gen Z need to wake the hell up and get out of her arse hole.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does she discuss how she said black men and people in general were disgusting N******s (many times) and how gays were all filthy animals who all get AIDS or is she continuing with the victim rebrand tour and blaming it all on her abuse? Gen Z need to wake the hell up and get out of her arse hole.
She sure did. Not only did she take ownership for it, she also expressed the disgust she feels looking back -

'The N-word. The C-word. The F-word. (Not that F-word, the worse one.) I look back on some of the things I said in the years after I left Provo, in the throes of PTSD, and I'm mortified," Hilton writes. ""I'm grossed out, because that means those creepy people got inside my head. I never really left them behind."

While Hilton acknowledges where she believes the language stemmed from, which she also partially chalks up to her drinking, she is quick to say it is not "an excuse" for saying it. "Sometimes I was just wasted and being a f---ing moron," Hilton explained. "I don't remember half the stuff people say I said when I was being a blacked-out idiot, but I'm not denying it because coming out of the CDEU system, I had a severely damaged filter – except when I was buzzed and had no filter at all."

It's important to acknowledge the self growth that people go through. Dragging up comments that Paris made 20 years ago is futile, as is cancel culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
D
She sure did. Not only did she take ownership for it, she also expressed the disgust she feels looking back -

'The N-word. The C-word. The F-word. (Not that F-word, the worse one.) I look back on some of the things I said in the years after I left Provo, in the throes of PTSD, and I'm mortified," Hilton writes. ""I'm grossed out, because that means those creepy people got inside my head. I never really left them behind."

While Hilton acknowledges where she believes the language stemmed from, which she also partially chalks up to her drinking, she is quick to say it is not "an excuse" for saying it. "Sometimes I was just wasted and being a f---ing moron," Hilton explained. "I don't remember half the stuff people say I said when I was being a blacked-out idiot, but I'm not denying it because coming out of the CDEU system, I had a severely damaged filter – except when I was buzzed and had no filter at all."

It's important to acknowledge the self growth that people go through. Dragging up comments that Paris made 20 years ago is futile, as is cancel culture.
Well said. She took ownership of everything she’s done in her life and when you hear what she went through at the camps you can see where lots of the behaviour comes from.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve not read this whole thread (sorry!) but I do like Paris. She’s almost like a real life cartoon version herself!
However, does anyone else get a strange vibe from her husband? I’m not sure woman are his type, if you know what I mean?

Reactions: 6
I’ve not read this whole thread (sorry!) but I do like Paris. She’s almost like a real life cartoon version herself!
However, does anyone else get a strange vibe from her husband? I’m not sure woman are his type, if you know what I mean?
I though that, but then it turns out he has a daughter from a previous (fling? i guess is the right term) so i dont think it's an arrangement.

I watched paris in love, and to me he seems like someone who is completely enamoured with paris hilton, the name and celebrity, rather than her. i think he likes the bragging rights or the fantasy or somethng. he seemed irritated by her a lot but like he was pretending he wasn't, and also he talks about how he doesnt care about her fame, image, name etc but it seemed a bit disingenious to me

Reactions: 9
I though that, but then it turns out he has a daughter from a previous (fling? i guess is the right term) so i dont think it's an arrangement.

I watched paris in love, and to me he seems like someone who is completely enamoured with paris hilton, the name and celebrity, rather than her. i think he likes the bragging rights or the fantasy or somethng. he seemed irritated by her a lot but like he was pretending he wasn't, and also he talks about how he doesnt care about her fame, image, name etc but it seemed a bit disingenious to me
ooohhhhh…thanks for this! I defo need to watch Paris in Love! Hope she’s not being taking advantage of!

That blue gown is stunning. It has Anastasia (1997 animated movie) vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just skidding in here as I finish Paris in love. Carter is a controlling piece of tit and I absolutely hate him.

The panic in his voice "is that legally binding?!" He couldn't get her up that aisle fast enough. He gives me the absolute creeps!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just skidding in here as I finish Paris in love. Carter is a controlling piece of tit and I absolutely hate him.

The panic in his voice "is that legally binding?!" He couldn't get her up that aisle fast enough. He gives me the absolute creeps!
i agree, he reeks of desperation to me. he was desperate to marry her and i dont think his intentions were pure

Reactions: 9
i agree, he reeks of desperation to me. he was desperate to marry her and i dont think his intentions were pure
And I read that he has another kid that he abandoned and never had anything to do with it?!

I feel sorry for Paris, she knows in her gut she's settling for him because he's approved by her parents (another pair of vile people).

A mad life and a sad existence, poor woman has been left traumatised after everything her parents put her through.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll be surprised if she posts any more pictures of her son after the comments she’s getting 😬

I’ll be surprised if she posts any more pictures of her son after the comments she’s getting 😬
You do have to admit, his head does seem quite large and in previous pictures his head was incredibly flat.
I understand the cruel comments making her not want to post anymore, but the genuine concerned comments are people who are genuinely concerned for his health.
If anything, if there was something wrong, her bringing it to light would be a wondrous & helpful thing.
He's a cutie, I hope there is nothing wrong 💓

You do have to admit, his head does seem quite large and in previous pictures his head was incredibly flat.
I understand the cruel comments making her not want to post anymore, but the genuine concerned comments are people who are genuinely concerned for his health.
If anything, if there was something wrong, her bringing it to light would be a wondrous & helpful thing.
He's a cutie, I hope there is nothing wrong 💓
He definitely has a larger head than normal. I’ve not seen many concerned posts, just lots of horrible ones. I did only scroll a small amount though