Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Lou has definitely had more than a casual look at Tattle as I remember Rob mentioning the saccone jolys and it didn't sound like he knew of them from YouTube.

Reactions: 9
Hope they’re reading this! Get Natalie Cassidy on. She was on chatabix and was so great!

Reactions: 12
i really want to know this too! I know they thought Russel Kane was a knob.
I’m a few pages behind so not sure where this will land or if it’s been discussed yet.

I haven’t heard the Russell Kane episode but it doesn’t surprise me that they thought he was a knob. I’ve seen clips of him talking about parenting on Steph’s Packed Lunch and he sounds like a sanctimonious knob

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a few pages behind so not sure where this will land or if it’s been discussed yet.

I haven’t heard the Russell Kane episode but it doesn’t surprise me that they thought he was a knob. I’ve seen clips of him talking about parenting on Steph’s Packed Lunch and he sounds like a sanctimonious knob
Yeah, you probably don’t want to listen to his episode then!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rob is more than too much at times - Josh is very easy to listen to, Rob seems pretty useless at calming Josh when he appears anxious, Rob is more interested about stressing him out even more.

I appreciate they must ramp it up for the podcast - so glad they got rid of the annoying smoke alarm and crying baby - next please drop the toddlers trying to say their names - it doesn't add to the podcast.

Have listened to 95% of the shows, I avoid celebs that I cannot abide - Russell Kane, Simon Gregson, Martin Lewis, Robbie Williams....

I score it 9/10, mainly as a Josh fan - I have been to see Rob live, he was mildly amusing - but does not have the dry sarcasm that Josh has in spades.

Reactions: 4
Rob is more than too much at times - Josh is very easy to listen to, Rob seems pretty useless at calming Josh when he appears anxious, Rob is more interested about stressing him out even more.
Have to disagree with this. He does sometimes wind him up but when josh was really going through the tit last year, rob was great at trying to help him understand anxiety and how he was taking on too much. They were really good eps actually.

Reactions: 35
Have to disagree with this. He does sometimes wind him up but when josh was really going through the tit last year, rob was great at trying to help him understand anxiety and how he was taking on too much. They were really good eps actually.
Absolutely, they’re obviously close enough that Rob knows when he can wind Josh up about how stressed and anxious he gets, but like you say when Josh was really struggling Rob spoke so well and had great advice, I cried listening to those episodes 🙈 I was going through a tough time and found it really helped!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Probably for the best 😂 It’s a shame I used to enjoy his comedy but whenever I’ve heard him talking about parenting it’s just so smug.
I’d not let it put you off RK. He is very funny. And doesn’t really talk about parenting too much in his comedy.
---
The only thing slightly negative I have to say is…

I don’t understand why RB defends and supports SS when he fiercely keeps his own children off social media?
Probably because he’s good pals with Joe and seems to have a lot of affection for SS too.

Reactions: 5
The only thing slightly negative I have to say is…

I don’t understand why RB defends and supports SS when he fiercely keeps his own children off social media?
I think he just thinks it’s her choice. One sister doesn’t post her kids on SM, the other one does. Obviously A LOT less followers/bots. I don’t care either way, I just respect their choices 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think it’s something worth not supporting someone.

Reactions: 6
I think he just thinks it’s her choice. One sister doesn’t post her kids on SM, the other one does. Obviously A LOT less followers/bots. I don’t care either way, I just respect their choices 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think it’s something worth not supporting someone.
Sister?

I don‘t ‘care’ either it was just an observation!

Sister?

I don‘t ‘care’ either it was just an observation!
Sorry, that was me trying to do too much at one time 😂 i meant my own sister. It is an interesting observation - one I hadn’t really thought about until you mentioned it!

Absolutely, they’re obviously close enough that Rob knows when he can wind Josh up about how stressed and anxious he gets, but like you say when Josh was really struggling Rob spoke so well and had great advice, I cried listening to those episodes 🙈 I was going through a tough time and found it really helped!
I cried during those episodes too. You can tell how much they care about each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I appreciate they must ramp it up for the podcast - so glad they got rid of the annoying smoke alarm and crying baby - next please drop the toddlers trying to say their names - it doesn't add to the podcast.

Have listened to 95% of the shows, I avoid celebs that I cannot abide - Russell Kane, Simon Gregson, Martin Lewis, Robbie Williams....

I score it 9/10, mainly as a Josh fan - I have been to see Rob live, he was mildly amusing - but does not have the dry sarcasm that Josh has in spades.
I'm interested in your Martin Lewis beef haha, I thought everyone either liked or was neutral on him.

Reactions: 9
I don’t like Martin Lewis. I wonder if he has a thread on here. Sometimes his advice is naff. And he makes out he has found all these amazing deals for people but a lot of it is affiliate links and ads!

Reactions: 3

Someone posted this on a fb page this morning, thought people here would like it too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Someone posted this on a fb page this morning, thought people here would like it too!
Thanks for posting.

Rob about Josh, thought this was sweet
Screenshot_20230410-132629_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I liked that bit too, that’s why I decided to post it. Someone said yesterday they thought Rob gave Josh a hard time or something along those lines but you can tell they both clearly care about each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.