Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tom Davis ep is up there with being in my top 5 favourite episodes. A work colleague went to see it last night so I will discuss with her tomorrow!

Reactions: 6
Damn I was thinking of booking for yesterday as Nottingham would be our closest but due to the reviews on here for last week's shows I didn't bother...sounds like it would have been a good show

Reactions: 2
Just got back from the Cardiff show, it was great, they had Joel Dommett come on & Jack Dee as a special guest

Reactions: 9
Cardiff also had Michael the producer come on stage! And a video of Rob’s daughter when she was young.

Reactions: 11
Just listening to today's. Some of the stories 😲 The woman keeping all her kids things (omg) The playdate from hell, what a cheeky fucker. That one definitely did sounds like a MN AIBU story!

Does Joel Dommet even have kids?!
I wondered why he was there too - didn't they mention him on the podcast not long ago saying he needed to have a kid so.he could come on the show. Maybe it was related to that!

Reactions: 5
Looks like rose and Louise had their own boxes, thought they would have been together

Did anyone else see on Instagram stories someone brought a tiny baby to one of the gigs? I get that it’s on brand but really 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It was Katherine Ryan at the O2 last night. I didn’t go but a friend reported back.
I was there! Missed the first 30 minutes, but what I saw was really good! Like a longer, more x-rated podcast! They asked Lou & Rose about how good they were in bed & about penis size, which was awkward to watch (Josh has a baby’s arm, but they don’t really have sex anymore!). Katherine Ryan was fun, seemed a bit drunk, said Bobby was 11/10 in bed, but spends his days playing golf for 5 hours. He must be good to get out of parenting for that long! Bringing a baby to the show did seem odd, but the couple won a holiday to Paris, so it worked out well for them!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So gutted I couldn't go to any. Sounds amazing.

I was really moved by all their bts insta stories at the o2, it felt like a real moment for them. The video of Rob taking his girls on the stage in the empty arena just really got me in the feels.

And Rose if u need anyone to see to josh...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.