Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d save your money. Plenty of people on Twitter not happy either! Shame because I genuinely love the podcast and both the lads but no, wasn’t that good.
I’ve seen one negative review under the parenting hell live hashtag! Am I missing something?

Reactions: 2
What was Alex Brooker doing there? Was he on stage?

I listen to loads of podcasts but going to a live show just doesn’t appeal to me at all!

Reactions: 3
I went to a work in progress show in Norwich and said on here back in Feb that I thought it wouldn’t translate well to an arena and it sounds like that might be the case. Hope they don’t read here as I don’t want to get in their heads!!!

Reactions: 3
I’ve not seen their show but I went to the Shagged Married Annoyed one at the end of 2021. That didn’t translate particularly well either. I’m not sure what people expect though- you can’t really replicate a podcast into a show like for like can you

Reactions: 4
Hope everyone else that went enjoyed the show. I would still buy tickets if they said they were coming to Edinburgh or Glasgow.

Reactions: 1
I actually thought he was having a heart attack or some kind of medical episode before it all came out.
good job she was there, gave them a bit of content.
the game at the end was a bit meh. Could have done without it.
enjoyed it, but felt like someone had told them this morning to put on a show this evening.
Aah, that’s a shame, im travelling down to London on Friday to see the show, been getting so excited about it, but after reading here… not so much!

I didn’t not enjoy it but it didn’t live up to expectations :)
Same! Sorry if my review seemed harsh! It seems like they hadn’t planned it well in advance, but there will still elements to the show. First half was much better!
Also, I don’t know if it was just me that thought it, but they didn’t seem to be able to hear each other which didn’t help so hopefully that will br sorted for the other shows.
Put it this way, I would still see them both again on their own tours! Whereas after seeing the shagged married annoyed….I stopped listening to the podcast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same! Sorry if my review seemed harsh! It seems like they hadn’t planned it well in advance, but there will still elements to the show. First half was much better!
Also, I don’t know if it was just me that thought it, but they didn’t seem to be able to hear each other which didn’t help so hopefully that will br sorted for the other shows.
Put it this way, I would still see them both again on their own tours! Whereas after seeing the shagged married annoyed….I stopped listening to the podcast 😂😂
I enjoyed it, didn’t care much for the game at the end which I think I’d have enjoyed more if you took away the bed and picked two random people to compete against each other (and not just from the front few rows 😅)

It just didn’t flow well I don’t think between each little segment. I’ll be interested to see what others think when they go 😌

Reactions: 4
I'm so far behind (kids off) but listening to the low performance episode, so funny 😅 listening to Rob talk about Jesus 😅 I love the episodes where it's just them chatting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m also behind, just heard the tattle mention. Rob really swerved mentioning that they’re in the rave section didn’t he 😂

Hi Lou 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Checked the ticket today luckily I thought it was the 02 but it’s Wembley 🙈 not sure whether to drive or get the trains and tubes. I looked and the tube from Waterloo looked complicated but don’t know if that’s just me looking at it wrong

Rob, Josh, Lou hello😊
Any chance of getting Robbie Knox or Stevie White on the pod? Would rather Robbie. I know they aren’t well known in the mainstream but you’ve had guests on that not everyone knows anyway, you’d pull in the Happy Hour listeners though😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The JB Gill episode was definitely the worst they’ve ever done (that I can remember!), JB just didn’t get any of the jokes and shut down every funny comment they made! Terrible guest 🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.