Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think it was that bad. Nothing to note from it though so a bit meh. Todays Rob and Josh episode had me in hysterics tho, the story of robs electric car issue was so funny. Loads of funny bits throughout actually, very good. The best episodes are just the boys, but I enjoy the interviews too especially comedians

Reactions: 19
I didn't think JB was too bad. Didn't hear Josh enough. I think that's when an interview isn't great, when it's all Rob questioning. I like the duo banter. So I think it works best when they're both interested in the guest (not like Stacey / Joe / Faires sisters kind of thing).

So that being said, let's get Elis back on. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The JB Gill episode was definitely the worst they’ve ever done (that I can remember!), JB just didn’t get any of the jokes and shut down every funny comment they made! Terrible guest 🤦🏼‍♂️
Aww I thought it was OK. There was a couple of bits where he didn't quite get it but nowhere near as bad as when joe wicks was on..

Speaking of which.. Anyone who went to Manchester know if they revealed the worst guest?

Reactions: 6
Aww I thought it was OK. There was a couple of bits where he didn't quite get it but nowhere near as bad as when joe wicks was on..

Speaking of which.. Anyone who went to Manchester know if they revealed the worst guest?
No they didn’t give anything like that away :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I thought JB sounded sweet. He and his wife did a reality thing when she was pregnant with their first and they were a lovely couple. But it wasn’t a stand out episode.

Rob and the car woes today though were brilliant. Also Josh’s mossy car.
---
And the Josh as Kermit picture has made it to their Insta. Sad but hilarious at the same time.

Reactions: 11
Just checked out the grazing board* SB from this week and it looks fabulous! They are a bit far away from me to use but has anybody used/bought from any of the small businesses they've given a shoutout to?

*not putting the actual name, as not entirely sure about the rulings of that

Reactions: 2
Just checked out the grazing board* SB from this week and it looks fabulous! They are a bit far away from me to use but has anybody used/bought from any of the small businesses they've given a shoutout to?

*not putting the actual name, as not entirely sure about the rulings of that
After they got a shout out, I ordered from a fudge place that does large 'Slab's and they were brilliant. Not too expensive and really nice, don't think my partner has had a birthday or Christmas since without receiving a box

• Heart
Reactions: 5
After they got a shout out, I ordered from a fudge place that does large 'Slab's and they were brilliant. Not too expensive and really nice, don't think my partner has had a birthday or Christmas since without receiving a box
Oh this sounds delish! I'm going to have to listen back and find out the company!

Rob, Josh, Lou, producers, or whoever from the team reads here - I have a small business request. Can you make a story highlight, and tag the Instagram accounts of the small businesses you are shouting out, so we can find them easier :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh this sounds delish! I'm going to have to listen back and find out the company!

Rob, Josh, Lou, producers, or whoever from the team reads here - I have a small business request. Can you make a story highlight, and tag the Instagram accounts of the small businesses you are shouting out, so we can find them easier :giggle:
i agree, usually listen when travelling so cant just stop driving to get the business name.

Reactions: 7

Yes they need to do this 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 and go back and do all the ones from previous episodes

Reactions: 9
Brilliant idea!

On my way to the Nottingham show 😊

Reactions: 5
I really enjoyed it. I thought it translated very well to an arena tour. There was plenty on little easter eggs and references for fans to enjoy, but my husband loved it and although he has heard and enjoyed the podcast he doesn't regularly listen.

I was really happy it was Tom Davis, I love The Wolf and Owl podcast.

Some really funny bits, and there's something about a live show and knowing you had to be there to appreciate all the unplanned jokes and stories and audience interactions. We were crying laughing at some of it.

And let's be honest it's not easy getting babysitters, especially on a week day, so it's entirely possible I was just deliriously happy to be out of the house, but I really enjoyed it.

Josh's mother in law being there and the jokes that came off the back of that was also priceless

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very jealous of Tom Davis being the special guest! Love wolf and owl and his episode on parenting hell was one of my faves!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.