Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Sebinaah’s husband do now? All I see him doing is sitting on TikTok live eating.
he films her whilst thanking his lucky stars that he got out of prison and can put his feet up not working. He gets to look like a father and husband who has a lifestyle. She does all the work.

criminal life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
he films her whilst thanking his lucky stars that he got out of prison andcan put his feet up not working. He gets to look like a father and husband who has a lifestyle. She does all the work.

criminal life.
So duck all, then 🤣 wow

Reactions: 1
with his 5 year prison sentence he would just about qualify for a Tesco job so this role of house husband is great.

he getspraise from her followers and people think he is a role model.

you couldn’t make it up.

What is his actual job?
[/QUOTE
What is his actual job?

something graphic design related I think. He’s obviously the main breadwinner now as Dina doesn’t have any major sponsorship/collaborations since removing her hijab. I think she’s training to be a fitness instructor now which seems ironic given that she’s battling an eating disorder and has body dismorphia issues.

The in laws are something else altogether and I can see why Dina (and sid!) distance themselves from them. The sisters have awful dress sense and spend all day peddling rubbish on tik tok. Nafia could argue with a blank wall and the mum seems to be on some kind of honeymoon period now that her and her husband are getting along again. So cringey.

with his 5 year prison sentence he would just about qualify for a Tesco job so this role of house husband is great.

he getspraise from her followers and people think he is a role model.

you couldn’t make it up.
I know right. People on his tiktok lives are constantly praising him but what’s to praise, really? He’s very defensive as well.

Also, a new thread is needed guys, I just made one since this is at 54 pages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.