Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL! You lot are funny 🤣 she really does look like a hot mess.

I think I asked before but I’m not sure …
Can anyone recommend me some good Pakistani influencers and home accounts? :)

Does anyone know who zartasha got married to in Dubai

These sisters came up in conversation with my cousins from Bradford and muas. I am nosy and he wasn’t hard to find online. One of my cousin sisters goes to Huddersfield uni with the youngest sister and apparently she talks about zatashas husband like he’s famous and brags about him saying the wedding was at his house coz it’s so big. They are best friends with that mua Esha Hussain so maybe he’s related to her but Hussain is a common second name so i dunno.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why is makeup_by_taz ALWAYS RANTING. Someone tell her to stfuuuuuu….constant child problems and life problems fuckkk offf😂

Rooji stop begging for a free car, it ain’t happening you need to buy it or pay for repairs. You’re not a celebrity.

Reactions: 4
I actually think someone will give a freebie, as annoying as it is but there’ll be someone with more money than sense who’ll give her a car they had spare.
Probably one of the people who paid for her over priced bakes 😀

Reactions: 4
I actually think someone will give a freebie, as annoying as it is but there’ll be someone with more money than sense who’ll give her a car they had spare.
Probably one of the people who paid for her over priced bakes 😀
She has been begging for weeks about it. The entitlement is unreal. It wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t sell her bakes for 3x what M&S charge. Her recipe cards are £2.50.

She pushes the “value” of her products on everyone but expects a free car?

She is so entitled - the opposite of her fake preaching.

She isn’t embarrassed either. Get the car fixed! Who keeps their car off the road on the hope of a stranger doing it for free?

Luckily mechanics don’t need her religiously coated fake shout outs.

Ask me a question - always about marriage.

She wants it to be known SHE is loooking !

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching Mariyah khan wedding?

It seems she has no friends if her own or dumped them
And had to invite influencers (she doesn’t know) for clout.

She even got that banshee chohan in screaming all over trying to make out they are real mates.

Not sure which one is worse Mariyah (rich by association of her brother) or chohan who wants to associate with rich people only.

She was doing the same with the mussarats before (they only be friend very rich non Asians). Imagine going to a wedding because the bride needs mates for clout.

It’s obvious they are not mates!

What next?

It’s horribly embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone watching Mariyah khan wedding?

It seems she has no friends if her own or dumped them
And had to invite influencers (she doesn’t know) for clout.

She even got that banshee chohan in screaming all over trying to make out they are real mates.

Not sure which one is worse Mariyah (rich by association of her brother) or chohan who wants to associate with rich people only.

She was doing the same with the mussarats before (they only be friend very rich non Asians). Imagine going to a wedding because the bride needs mates for clout.

It’s obvious they are not mates!

What next?

It’s horribly embarrassing.
Yes it’s on the faryal thread

Why is makeup_by_taz ALWAYS RANTING. Someone tell her to stfuuuuuu….constant child problems and life problems fuckkk offf😂
She’s lost weight. I think she suits being slimmer tbh
I unfollowed her years back because she’s always ranting lol and her content isn’t my cup of tea

Rooji:

the Bosnia trip is open to men and women (no kids).

Why not say:

we are single men and women going on holiday together?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.