Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost weight. I think she suits being slimmer tbh
I unfollowed her years back because she’s always ranting lol and her content isn’t my cup of tea
i didnt realise her weight….her face n content is tit …full of constant complaints lol

Reactions: 1
Dina and her in-laws are all problematic. Nafia wears the most awful non Asian clothes that she orders from boohoo and despite being a medical dr she has the most hideous looking lip filler.

Dina herself has a raging eating disorder and body checks herself in every post. She just replaced her previous bulimia with an addiction to exercise and under eating. Her face has that constant look of someone who is under nourished.

Reactions: 4
Dina and her in-laws are all problematic. Nafia wears the most awful non Asian clothes that she orders from boohoo and despite being a medical dr she has the most hideous looking lip filler.

Dina herself has a raging eating disorder and body checks herself in every post. She just replaced her previous bulimia with an addiction to exercise and under eating. Her face has that constant look of someone who is under nourished.
Nafia went off on one recently with simmer eats who used to give meals to her. Anyone know what that was about?

Wtf is shama malik wearing ? Her makeup is so average n brown community love lickin ass 🤣
Talking of the Maliks. They are in the city. We saw them at Drunch this weekend. Zatasha and her husband were there too. I don’t know if she has just put on weight after marriage or if she is pregnant but Mariam was with them smoking shisha so if she is pregnant then she doesn’t give a f about her baby.

Reactions: 2
Talking of the Maliks. They are in the city. We saw them at Drunch this weekend. Zatasha and her husband were there too. I don’t know if she has just put on weight after marriage or if she is pregnant but Mariam was with them smoking shisha so if she is pregnant then she doesn’t give a f about her baby.
Zartasha n mariyam arent related to shama….also lets not bodyshame… lols. Theyre all just bushras

Reactions: 2

Ever since Dina took off her hijab, her dress sense has just gone in the bin. Proper homeless lady chic these days

There's a thread on these lot on GG, dumpster fire as you can imagine...!

Zartasha n mariyam arent related to shama….also lets not bodyshame… lols. Theyre all just bushras
They are related and are cousin sisters or aunty and niece or something. I can’t remember exactly but mariam mentioned it to a few of my cousins who booked her for make up before. They’re also all far cousins of Zayn Malik. My cousin said that Mariam said she was related to Shama but didn’t train by her and it sounded like they don’t get on. I can see why shama would want to distance herself. She’s built a professional reputation over years. Also I’m not body shaming Zatasha as she has put on weight. It is a fact. It suits her anyway so the only shaming was for being sat with shisha smoking people if pregnant. Anybody with a brain would find that shameful!

Ever since Dina took off her hijab, her dress sense has just gone in the bin. Proper homeless lady chic these days

There's a thread on these lot on GG, dumpster fire as you can imagine...!
Dina’s dress sense was always odd and the only reason it looked halfway decent was because she was slim. Her hijaabi fashion if you could call it that was made up of oversized fits in casual clothes and body hugging dresses with long sleeves and high necklines in evening wear. Now it’s more figure conscious with the odd guns out to showcase her gym routine.

what happened to all of her businesses? She had a headscarf line, casual wear and even a jewellery brand at one point with her sister, never mentioned again after launch. Thank god Sid had his actual job to go back to once the social media stuff died down.

Reactions: 3
Dina’s dress sense was always odd and the only reason it looked halfway decent was because she was slim. Her hijaabi fashion if you could call it that was made up of oversized fits in casual clothes and body hugging dresses with long sleeves and high necklines in evening wear. Now it’s more figure conscious with the odd guns out to showcase her gym routine.

what happened to all of her businesses? She had a headscarf line, casual wear and even a jewellery brand at one point with her sister, never mentioned again after launch. Thank god Sid had his actual job to go back to once the social media stuff died down.
Her i love me clothing brand is closing down too. Seems like she migjt have had a lot of followers on instagram but followers domt matter as her follower interaction was low and you cant sustaine a business relying just on instagram customers. I also think most of her customer base couldnt afford the clothing anyway and this is why shes had to close down.

Reactions: 5
Her i love me clothing brand is closing down too. Seems like she migjt have had a lot of followers on instagram but followers domt matter as her follower interaction was low and you cant sustaine a business relying just on instagram customers. I also think most of her customer base couldnt afford the clothing anyway and this is why shes had to close down.
What is his actual job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.