Pakistani Instagrammers and Influencers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Sebinaah ever spoken about any of this? Surely she must get asked about it
she Has kept the hejab on to get the global arab audience who have money. This fakery along with the husband and kids creates a good image.

the jailbird thing might not be known.

I wonder why she married a criminal ? What went through her mind? I know people can change but when she knew him it was too close to the sentence.

she has become the breadwinner because after prison you cannot even get a credit card or have a bill in your name.

The spouse would controls the finances, a lot to take on.yet she can still create this family image even knowing he has 5 years of prison experience to share.

Reactions: 1
she Has kept the hejab on to get the global arab audience who have money. This fakery along with the husband and kids creates a good image.

the jailbird thing might not be known.

I wonder why she married a criminal ? What went through her mind? I know people can change but when she knew him it was too close to the sentence.

she has become the breadwinner because after prison you cannot even get a credit card or have a bill in your name.

The spouse would controls the finances, a lot to take on.yet she can still create this family image even knowing he has 5 years of prison experience to share.
Really? I know plenty of people who have been to prison and I’m positive they have credit cards and I know for sure have utility bills etc in their name?

Did she know him before he went to prison, my bad for all the Qs but I too was shocked when I found out that she is married to someone who had been to prison.

Really? I know plenty of people who have been to prison and I’m positive they have credit cards and I know for sure have utility bills etc in their name?

Did she know him before he went to prison, my bad for all the Qs but I too was shocked when I found out that she is married to someone who had been to prison.
it depends on the crime.

I have a feeling that’s the case her.

GUYS!!! So my friend joined Sebinah dwarfa husbands live a few minutes ago, he had his kids in the car and she commented do you see your daugjtwr and the man asked back do you know something I dont, went onto her profile to see it and started reading her bio then blocked her!!!

Imagine being married to a man who hides his daughter and even questions you about having her, wow, they are both bleeping stupid
---
He sounded so mad also

• Wow
Reactions: 4
GUYS!!! So my friend joined Sebinah dwarfa husbands live a few minutes ago, he had his kids in the car and she commented do you see your daugjtwr and the man asked back do you know something I dont, went onto her profile to see it and started reading her bio then blocked her!!!

Imagine being married to a man who hides his daughter and even questions you about having her, wow, they are both bleeping stupid
---
He sounded so mad also
I was just on his live as well, I just saw the end of it.
Who is the baby mom, do you know?

I wanted to ask him again but he’s come off live now 🙄

I was just on his live as well, I just saw the end of it.
Who is the baby mom, do you know?

I wanted to ask him again but he’s come off live now 🙄
Dont know but it was said he had a daughter on guru gossip and what he did just solidified it, women married to these deadbeats are just as bad

Reactions: 2
Imagine marrying someone who abandons their daughter, goes to prison for 5 years and doesn’t have an income and then presenting him PROUDLY to the global world.

let that sink in guys.

Reactions: 3
Imagine marrying someone who abandons their daughter, goes to prison for 5 years and doesn’t have an income and then presenting him PROUDLY to the global world.

let that sink in guys.
Its just disgusting how she parades these boys as if they are the only kids when he has a whole daughter he has abandoned, just sick

Hope she becomes like those kids who when they are older make TT accounts to cuss out their parent who abandoned them, nothing wakes these ppl up other than people knowing who they truly are

Reactions: 2
Anyone recall feryal Javid khan from desi rascals
yes she got married out of the blue and changed her insta name to Feryal Malik and started posting videos in Lamborghini’s. She then went off insta for a while and came back with loads of cryptic solemn quotes about trust and deceit - I’m guessing her man cheated on her. She posted a shout out to “momdads” who are doing all the work for Father’s Day yesterday so I’m guessing he’s abandoned their daughter too :(

Reactions: 4
yes she got married out of the blue and changed her insta name to Feryal Malik and started posting videos in Lamborghini’s. She then went off insta for a while and came back with loads of cryptic solemn quotes about trust and deceit - I’m guessing her man cheated on her. She posted a shout out to “momdads” who are doing all the work for Father’s Day yesterday so I’m guessing he’s abandoned their daughter too :(
I wonder who he is. If he has a lambo in Scotland he will be well known. Sounds like an awful thing to do. I didn’t realise she got married and had a kid.

Feryal came back online and put her pictures back up again after what I assume is a divorce from her now ex husband. Did she marry a guy from Scotland or London

Feryal came back online and put her pictures back up again after what I assume is a divorce from her now ex husband. Did she marry a guy from Scotland or London
I can’t see them.

I hope she is ok.

im sorry but a lambo type guy as a hubby means you have him on a shared basis.