Painted by Ciara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find everything is so perfect with her, she never complains about about all her freebies etc

Reactions: 1
Saw her at ATN dolled to the nines lol. Looked so out of place compared to everyone else buzzing around having the craic.

Kinda irritates me how like a month or two ago she was like she's never experienced anxiety or anything and now all of a sudden she's always saying I've anxiety...

Having the fear while hungover isn't anxiety hun 🙄

Reactions: 5
I wonder if there has been a fall out between her and Robyn trout. They had been doing weekly podcasts and nothing since October now and no post explaining why they’re not currently doing them (unless I’ve missed a story which is very possible)
They never seemed to be together that much though so they’re probably more podcast hosts/ almost colleagues than friends

I wonder if there has been a fall out between her and Robyn trout. They had been doing weekly podcasts and nothing since October now and no post explaining why they’re not currently doing them (unless I’ve missed a story which is very possible)
They never seemed to be together that much though so they’re probably more podcast hosts/ almost colleagues than friends
They had a story up before Christmas saying they were both so busy so they were taking a break til the New Year

Anyone else see eabhas younger sister on tiktok? Pretty sure shes only like 15/16 and posts tiktoks wearing revealing clothes and just posted a tiktok with that sound “im already acting like a dick so you might as well stick it in” 🙃
I’ve had to block her twice on TikTok. She must drive her family insane

Im from their area (Ciara and Eabha) and went to the same schools, they are both stuck up cows and literally have been since childhood. They think that ‘mean girl energy’ makes them better than everyone else when really they’re clearly stuck in 2015. They were and seem to still be the most judgmental people. It’s ok Ciara we all know you f****d 95% of the men in your area🤪

Reactions: 5