Painted by Ciara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sooooo old for her age I’m sure people in school must look at her. She’s so vein aswell with no content other than trying to be pretty

Reactions: 4
She’s sooooo old for her age I’m sure people in school must look at her. She’s so vein aswell with no content other than trying to be pretty
I thought the exact same . Couple weeks ago flaunting a vape and margarita like she was 10 years older

Reactions: 1
Anyone else see eabhas younger sister on tiktok? Pretty sure shes only like 15/16 and posts tiktoks wearing revealing clothes and just posted a tiktok with that sound “im already acting like a dick so you might as well stick it in” 🙃
Yikes 😳 you’re right she’s only 16 too she seems to be wanting to follow in Eabha’s footsteps wanting to be a tiktoker/ influencer

Yikes 😳 you’re right she’s only 16 too she seems to be wanting to follow in Eabha’s footsteps wanting to be a tiktoker/ influencer
Defo! I think shes too young to be posting that kinda shite though and the mothers always in the tiktoks youd think she’d say something

Reactions: 2
Bev o donoghue

Does anyone know where Zara paolozzi got her dress for the pretty little thing party?

Last edited:
Was anyone just on Zara paolozzi live? omg I hate using tattle as a rave but she’s so real and lovely? I acc Dno how she isn’t bigger

Is it just me or is she painful to watch!she seems rough AF
I feel like she thinks she's more established and well known, than she actually is. I get serious snobby, superior vibes from her. Almost like she's the type to look down her nose at ya if your address wasn't "well to do"

Reactions: 9
I feel like she thinks she's more established and well known, than she actually is. I get serious snobby, superior vibes from her. Almost like she's the type to look down her nose at ya if your address wasn't "well to do"
She thinks she’s better than everyone else. She was a 100% the bitchy girl in school.

Reactions: 5
did anyone see her live last night where she was talking about some girl who claimed ciara bullied her, then said she didn’t bully her because she’s weird anyways??? i’m betting she 100% was a bully🙄

Reactions: 9
did anyone see her live last night where she was talking about some girl who claimed ciara bullied her, then said she didn’t bully her because she’s weird anyways??? i’m betting she 100% was a bully🙄
She 100% is, you can get that vibe from any of her videos. She’s so up herself and thinks she’s better than everyone else.

Reactions: 5
Saw Ciara and Eabha at the hold my drink podcast they were both on there phones and left early, seem very dry and just looked like they didn’t want to be there

Ever listen to her podcast with Robyn Trout? Poor Robyn can’t get a word in for Ciara just talking about herself the entire time it’s really difficult to hear someone overpower their ‘friend’

No I can’t stand her. Watching her live now and she’s just so full of herself.