Painted by Ciara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highly requested. According to her Instagram she is a professional makeup artist. She thinks she has us fooled by her not showing her boyfriends face, but we all know his name is Niall

Has she still got that podcast? Listened to 10 mins of the first one when it came out, CHRONIC.

Yep Niall o Donovan from Tipperary .. dunno why she hides his face .. she and he are nOt famous in any sense . Podcast is chronic agreed. It’s called the rent freee podcast

Reactions: 2
Yep Niall o Donovan from Tipperary .. dunno why she hides his face .. she and he are nOt famous in any sense . Podcast is chronic agreed. It’s called the rent freee podcast
Is he Niall Donovan or Niall o Donovan, I googled the name and there’s a Niall Donovan from tipp who looks like the same Niall from that pic of them. If so I know someone who works with him lol, will def be asking about him

I actually like the way she does her makeup but wish her videos were just makeup, she ruins it so much by shite talking and trying to be funny and I don’t know why but her facial expressions drive me crazy

Reactions: 2
Highly requested. According to her Instagram she is a professional makeup artist. She thinks she has us fooled by her not showing her boyfriends face, but we all know his name is Niall
Ah here, any gal who has been on Tinder knows who he is and what’s GAS is that he’s tried to hide it by unfollowing any gal he’s ever matched with on insta. IYKYK 😎

Reactions: 6
My boyfriend knows him. He has cheated on all of his ex gfs and dyes his hair…. He is naturally a ginger

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
shes sucha dose honestly.. so loud and such an attention seeker with her tits out always!! wouldnt let her touch my face

Reactions: 5
Ah here, any gal who has been on Tinder knows who he is and what’s GAS is that he’s tried to hide it by unfollowing any gal he’s ever matched with on insta. IYKYK 😎
I was texting him years ago as I'm sure half of Ireland was he is an absolute pig his personality leaves a lot to be desired and he acts like he is god's gift to women. I checked to see if he still followed me on Instagram what a surprise he doesn't 🤣

Reactions: 1
Leave her share away! Loud mouthed and basic make up that people could do in their sleep. Standard Dublin though when one not so "FAMOUS" influencer gets their make up done by someone they all go! Basically flies to tit.Boring as f and tries to be funny.Buy the Charlotte Tilbury you can do it yourselves!Wouldn't take a genius to throw on flawless filter!

Hahaha just saw it! Like ya girl the problem is that your big breasts swinging around are always coming up on our fyp and we don’t want to be subjected to that thanks. Between her and that child Jacob and Miriam it’s like why does Irish tik tok have to be this?

I’m not mad on most Irish “influencers” but I acc like paintedbyciara, besides seeing her boobs every 2 minutes, I do find her gas and have to admit that her makeup is always flawless.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel bad now! Yeah Irish Tik tok and influencer culture is all a little bit cringey but I’ve always said I do like her makeup but I wish it was more makeup less bewbies but anyway