Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Is it just me or is she painful to watch!she seems rough AF
I feel like she thinks she's more established and well known, than she actually is. I get serious snobby, superior vibes from her. Almost like she's the type to look down her nose at ya if your address wasn't "well to do"

Reactions: 9
did anyone see her live last night where she was talking about some girl who claimed ciara bullied her, then said she didn’t bully her because she’s weird anyways??? i’m betting she 100% was a bully🙄

Reactions: 9

munsterrrr

My boyfriend knows him. He has cheated on all of his ex gfs and dyes his hair…. He is naturally a ginger

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Ohhellno

Highly requested. According to her Instagram she is a professional makeup artist. She thinks she has us fooled by her not showing her boyfriends face, but we all know his name is Niall
Ah here, any gal who has been on Tinder knows who he is and what’s GAS is that he’s tried to hide it by unfollowing any gal he’s ever matched with on insta. IYKYK 😎

Reactions: 6

ashk7

Kinda irritates me how like a month or two ago she was like she's never experienced anxiety or anything and now all of a sudden she's always saying I've anxiety...

Having the fear while hungover isn't anxiety hun 🙄

Reactions: 5

lily123445

Im from their area (Ciara and Eabha) and went to the same schools, they are both stuck up cows and literally have been since childhood. They think that ‘mean girl energy’ makes them better than everyone else when really they’re clearly stuck in 2015. They were and seem to still be the most judgmental people. It’s ok Ciara we all know you f****d 95% of the men in your area🤪

nicolafagan95

shes sucha dose honestly.. so loud and such an attention seeker with her tits out always!! wouldnt let her touch my face

Noticed last night that she wasn’t invited to the Greens Are Good For You birthday, and then she posted a pic today with Eabha O donoghue saying ‘when we don’t get invited to an event together’ yikes… obvs salty about it!

• Wow

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
did anyone see her live last night where she was talking about some girl who claimed ciara bullied her, then said she didn’t bully her because she’s weird anyways??? i’m betting she 100% was a bully🙄
She 100% is, you can get that vibe from any of her videos. She’s so up herself and thinks she’s better than everyone else.

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
I feel like she thinks she's more established and well known, than she actually is. I get serious snobby, superior vibes from her. Almost like she's the type to look down her nose at ya if your address wasn't "well to do"
She thinks she’s better than everyone else. She was a 100% the bitchy girl in school.

Madamex

VIP Member
I feel like Ciara is kind of faking it til she makes it if you know what I mean. She won an award which she bought I presume. She did makeup but she's not a mua is she? And she always has bot comments on her tiktoks so I presume she bought her followers. I feel like her looks and her money have gotten her where she is? Maybe I'm way off. Also she does ads without declaring them on tiktok I feel.

Reactions: 4

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Ciara is the kind of girl who would set up her own tattle thread isn't she , she's such an attention seeker it's painful and if I'm very honest, the money she spent on her boobs she should've spent on her nose.

ashk7

lol not her brother calling her out for doing the fake accent on her story. D4 wannabe 🥱

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
She’s sooooo old for her age I’m sure people in school must look at her. She’s so vein aswell with no content other than trying to be pretty

forthegalz100

I’m not mad on most Irish “influencers” but I acc like paintedbyciara, besides seeing her boobs every 2 minutes, I do find her gas and have to admit that her makeup is always flawless.

• Haha
Reactions: 3