Painted by Ciara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think she’s a pathetic little wannabe influencer, should’ve stuck to the makeup it’s the only thing she’s good at. The podcast was chronic, the pair of them on it not a brain cell between them. She’d attend the opening of an envelope if it meant she got to post an insta about her ‘busy ‘ lifestyle! Get a real job!!! And don’t even get me started on her hiding the boyfriends face, he must be real good ‘husband material’ if you’ve to hide his face lol

Reactions: 2
Ciara is the kind of girl who would set up her own tattle thread isn't she , she's such an attention seeker it's painful and if I'm very honest, the money she spent on her boobs she should've spent on her nose.

Reactions: 4
Noticed last night that she wasn’t invited to the Greens Are Good For You birthday, and then she posted a pic today with Eabha O donoghue saying ‘when we don’t get invited to an event together’ yikes… obvs salty about it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Noticed last night that she wasn’t invited to the Greens Are Good For You birthday, and then she posted a pic today with Eabha O donoghue saying ‘when we don’t get invited to an event together’ yikes… obvs salty about it!
Oof and she has definitely got outfits from them before 😬😅

Is there a thread for Eabha? She seems so stuck up - never ever answers comments about where her clothes are from or what products she’s using. What’s with the gate keeping?? She’s unreal though 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Is there a thread for Eabha? She seems so stuck up - never ever answers comments about where her clothes are from or what products she’s using. What’s with the gate keeping?? She’s unreal though 🤣🤣🤣
Yea agree Eabha gorgeous girl but clearly from a well off family and clearly considers insta a full time career. Nice for some swanning between influencer events and daddy’s holiday home in Spain. Does anyone follow Gwen Byrne- same as Eabha wealthy family doesn’t need to work, she comes across as completely useless but by getting her tits out and ruining her mums kitchen to make fancy tit tasting coffees then thinks she’s an icon.
Ciara is a dose- another who thinks holding a vape is the most necessary fashion accessory of 2022.

I can’t stand them. So stuck up

Can anyone recommend any sound tiktokers/influencers ?

I can’t stand them. So stuck up

Can anyone recommend any sound tiktokers/influencers ?
Kate Coffey another useless good looking human from a rich family having a career as insta hun. She is so awkward and fake. Literal ick when she speaks promoting sticky boob tape or laser hair removal.

Kate Coffey another useless good looking human from a rich family having a career as insta hun. She is so awkward and fake. Literal ick when she speaks promoting sticky boob tape or laser hair removal. Clodagh Cahill serious attitude problem even if she has had it tough she comes across so aggressive and mean vibes.
For Til Tok I like Annalivia Hylands , Niamh Brady , Nicola Caulfield, Andrea woods,Fiona Beegin - bita Craic outta them

Reactions: 1
I do like Lauren Whelan but was surprised to see her do Tiktok with Ciara... defo questioned Lauren's soundness after that 😅

Yeah at the minute I’m liking Lauren whelan, Cian Mooney, Sinead Gannon, Zara palozzi & bi Carol

Reactions: 1
Have listened to Ciara and Robyn’s podcast.. how they’re allowed on and potentially influence / give advice to young girls is scary ! They haven’t a brain cell between the pair and when ciaras not trying to be the centre of attention they’re being so crude clearly just for the shock factor of getting listeners

Anyone else see eabhas younger sister on tiktok? Pretty sure shes only like 15/16 and posts tiktoks wearing revealing clothes and just posted a tiktok with that sound “im already acting like a dick so you might as well stick it in” 🙃