Painted by Ciara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im from their area (Ciara and Eabha) and went to the same schools, they are both stuck up cows and literally have been since childhood. They think that ‘mean girl energy’ makes them better than everyone else when really they’re clearly stuck in 2015. They were and seem to still be the most judgmental people. It’s ok Ciara we all know you f****d 95% of the men in your area🤪
Spill more tea pleaaase. Eabhas family seem well off they must have holiday home abroad? The youngest one is fair annoying
---
Spill more tea pleaaase. Eabhas family seem well off they must have holiday home abroad? The youngest one is fair annoying
I always imagined ciara was fond of it

Reactions: 1
I feel like Ciara is kind of faking it til she makes it if you know what I mean. She won an award which she bought I presume. She did makeup but she's not a mua is she? And she always has bot comments on her tiktoks so I presume she bought her followers. I feel like her looks and her money have gotten her where she is? Maybe I'm way off. Also she does ads without declaring them on tiktok I feel.

Reactions: 4
lol not her brother calling her out for doing the fake accent on her story. D4 wannabe 🥱

Reactions: 4
Pick me. Choose me. Love me 🙏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
What is Ciara famous for? Does she actually do make up? It’s seems like she does nothing useful with her days

Not sure who is copying who but herself and that Eabha one are like the same person just with different hair.

She's trying to do a Danielle Collins in her latest tictok and it hasn't landed at all.

Nothing she does fails to reference a man.

Reactions: 2
anyone else think it’s strange that Ciara just bought and is showing off her new sunnies when her best friend is about to launch a new sunglasses business?

anyone else think it’s strange that Ciara just bought and is showing off her new sunnies when her best friend is about to launch a new sunglasses business?
Seems shady. I don’t think her and Robyn are besties . I don’t think ciara has Even shared the sunglasses has she? And today was launch day.
they didn’t seem to hang around with each other much besides when doing the podcast and I’d say Robyn was sick of Ciara dropping in and out of the podcast as it suited her; but Robyn tried multiple times to do the podcast on her own but it just didn’t work without ciara .

Have you seen the price of Robyn’s sunglasses my god 😅 I don’t blame her for not sharing.