Paging Mr Morrow #7 Oppsies, Scoopsies! I ate too much and I got the Poopsies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also wonder how Nate continues to eat like this but doesn’t understand how it’s affecting him. Like the saddest moment was him saying he wasn’t going to take his shirt off at the water park because he was self conscious. Like buddy! There’s a way to fix that.
His problem is he surrounds himself with enablers that see no problem, he's constantly got his stans that's are praising him an telling him its fine an it's a great lifestyle etc, so long as he surrounds himself with those types of people who are probably as bad as himself then he will continue to act like that

An personally I don't buy the whole "poor me" act, he's done that before to gain sympathy from stans when it's clear he's been talking out his ass, take the time he said he was along at Xmas when it was clear he actually wasn't alone

He creates his own problems, there's NO need to eat like he does but he does it anyway an uses his viewers as a excuse as to why he's doing it, he's lazy an greedy an clearly has no desire to change otherwise we would have seen it by now

Reactions: 5
I really thought he was headed toward some lifestyle changes when he was on his run Disney kick!! I think that friend he did a few race vlogs with (can’t remember her name) was going to be a really good influence but I haven’t seen any of her lately 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know V is a bit off topic but just went and looked she is still in older videos on his channel and even in several thumbnails. Why doesn't Nate just make those videos private?

Fat woman meets rich dude then magically gets skinny with vague explanation of something like she worked out, watched what she ate and quit drinking. Sounds like weight loss surgery to me but I could be wrong.

Is she getting a cut of the channel revenue?
So she’s not really that skinny, in much better shape, yes certainly, skinny. That’s a stretch. She’s still looking not skinny, add in her height of 5’, it’s not going to ever look too good unless she weights 130-150. Also I am a huge fitness person, I coach and diet train.

View attachment 1335676So she wants us to believe this was “hard work”? Also way to be a great value version of Jackie
She doesn’t appear skinny, just in better shape. Really could just be hard work. I think we all disagree with that statement.

So she’s not really that skinny, in much better shape, yes certainly, skinny. That’s a stretch. She’s still looking not skinny, add in her height of 5’, it’s not going to ever look too good unless she weights 130-150. Also I am a huge fitness person, I coach and diet train.
I didn't know she was only 5', 130-150 is still a little big for 5' tbh, am 5' an only 110 an I've been told between 105 and 110 is where I should be ideally for my height, the smallest I was was at my bros wedding where I was 98 an it was only then that I "looked" skinny

Kinda odd how Nate just appeared back in Pennsylvania. Normally he makes a big song and dance about going home. Odd

I didn't know she was only 5', 130-150 is still a little big for 5' tbh, am 5' an only 110 an I've been told between 105 and 110 is where I should be ideally for my height, the smallest I was was at my bros wedding where I was 98 an it was only then that I "looked" skinny
I’m not sure but she appears still be big in my opinion. I would never look at her and say she was skinny. She has to be atleast 200 pounds IMO.

I’m not sure but she appears still be big in my opinion. I would never look at her and say she was skinny. She has to be atleast 200 pounds IMO.
She just seems average or curvy to me which honestly isn't bad, she has shape but nothing compared to what she used to be an she's probably feeling tons better so honestly good for her for putting the work into losing it, it would have been impossible to do with Nate so clearly the new man has been good for her

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1335676So she wants us to believe this was “hard work”? Also way to be a great value version of Jackie
I disagree with that statement. I don’t like either Veronica or Jackie but I would definitely say Veronica is more Target and Jackie is more Wal-Mart. One keeps there hair appropriate, dresses her age and keeps a career. Not sure where you came up with that comparison but valiant effort. I’ll never put down someone for trying to better themselves. I think everyone that makes youtube videos has internal issues. Need attention and have deep underlying problems. They get off on the validation of others. I came here because I actually used to really like the pair and grew to hate him. I also am not saying anything bad about them but their mental health needs work and I feel for them.

Reactions: 2
I think with Veronica the moment they split, just leaving Nate that’s 1000kl extra a day she wouldn’t be exposed to so probably plays a big part. Add in the classic “single ready to mingle attitude” for getting yourself on the market and boom.

Meanwhile I’ve just watched the Orlando Informer meet after being away at a festival and duck me, must of cleared 7000+ calories just in what he filmed. This guy needs a wake up call, and I have no sympathy or sadness if he ends up critically sick in hospital, because he refuses to listen time and time again, so if he dies because of his choices he goes out of his way for, that’s just Darwinism.

Nate clearly fell out of with Jackie probably because she kept doing a mini vom in her mouth when being near him

I disagree with that statement. I don’t like either Veronica or Jackie but I would definitely say Veronica is more Target and Jackie is more Wal-Mart. One keeps there hair appropriate, dresses her age and keeps a career. Not sure where you came up with that comparison but valiant effort. I’ll never put down someone for trying to better themselves. I think everyone that makes youtube videos has internal issues. Need attention and have deep underlying problems. They get off on the validation of others. I came here because I actually used to really like the pair and grew to hate him. I also am not saying anything bad about them but their mental health needs work and I feel for them.
I feel the same way. It was so weird to watch the “What not to wear” episode with Jackie and realize she is 45!!!! 45?! Like what?! You can go to the theme parks and have the best time and still act your age. I don’t think she wants anyone to realize how old she is.

Ok I meant relatively skinny. I'd guess closer to 150. Still the fact she met rich doctor dude while she was still near her peak size and then weight start suddenly starts falling off and then she doesn't really finish the job makes me think possibly weight loss surgery. No it isn't a smoking gun 100% slam dunk theory just a theory.

And as for Nate he appears to be stuck in that fat funny guy thing now. I hope he can pull out of it before he has a severe health problem.

Ok I meant relatively skinny. I'd guess closer to 150. Still the fact she met rich doctor dude while she was still near her peak size and then weight start suddenly starts falling off and then she doesn't really finish the job makes me think possibly weight loss surgery. No it isn't a smoking gun 100% slam dunk theory just a theory.

And as for Nate he appears to be stuck in that fat funny guy thing now. I hope he can pull out of it before he has a severe health problem.
Dude needs to take a break from YouTube and look in the mirror.

Nate's content is so repetitive and uninteresting that we're not even talking about him in his own thread; the conversation is focused on his ex-wife instead! (rhyming not intended)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nate obviously has genetics working against him, so it's going to be a challenge to get down to average weight levels. At least he gets far more exercise walking so much vs most people carrying his weight. I also think he prioritizes happiness vs health - and he's pretty damn happy all the time (his life is going better than ever if you've heard his backstory).

I'd encourage him to never miss a yearly checkup, blood/cholesterol tests, etc - and change his diet off camera as much as possible (since his livelihood somewhat depends on trying desserts, sugary drinks, salty meals, etc). Substitute salmon for steak/short rib/brisket once in a while, not that impossible meat crap, which is filled with processed inflammatory oils and not healthy food.

Reactions: 4
Nate obviously has genetics working against him, so it's going to be a challenge to get down to average weight levels. At least he gets far more exercise walking so much vs most people carrying his weight. I also think he prioritizes happiness vs health - and he's pretty damn happy all the time (his life is going better than ever if you've heard his backstory).

I'd encourage him to never miss a yearly checkup, blood/cholesterol tests, etc - and change his diet off camera as much as possible (since his livelihood somewhat depends on trying desserts, sugary drinks, salty meals, etc). Substitute salmon for steak/short rib/brisket once in a while, not that impossible meat crap, which is filled with processed inflammatory oils and not healthy food.
You don’t truly believe he’s happy right?

I think he is much happier now, than when he was working at Friendly's and sleeping in his car. His job may get repetitive and editing is a pain in the ass, but he isn't faking his passion for Disney Parks (have you seen his apartment?) - so it doesn't hurt working around what you love every day. Not many people can say that. Not to mention, his earnings are up after his big growth in views/subs over the last couple years.

Reactions: 8
Personally I think he's masking his happiness with all this food an drink, even if you love Disney it's eventually going to burn you out being there constantly, I don't for one second believe he's 100% happy, at the end of the day what's there to be truely happy about? His weight is shocking, his health must be atrocious, he has no real friends or a partner etc

I cant speak for how he feels overall - and I certainly don't think he's 100% happy, no one is.

I'm sure he wishes he was skinnier or had girlfriend, but I think viewers get jealous of these vloggers for whatever reason and enjoy seeking out their shortcomings. Overall, finding his niche on YouTube has to bring some satisfaction, and much-needed self-esteem....and I still think he likes making a living at Disney parks.

Reactions: 4
I cant speak for how he feels overall - and I certainly don't think he's 100% happy, no one is.

I'm sure he wishes he was skinnier or had girlfriend, but I think viewers get jealous of these vloggers for whatever reason and enjoy seeking out their shortcomings. Overall, finding his niche on YouTube has to bring some satisfaction, and much-needed self-esteem....and I still think he likes making a living at Disney parks.
Starting to think you are Nate, trust me NO ONE is jealous of these vloggers NO ONE, why the hell would I be jealous when it's clear these vloggers have dumps of a house, have no idea how to even look after themselves, an are doing the same thing over an over again, yes I love Disney but disney is my treat that I can enjoy outside of the real world, if I did disney every day then wtf would I have to truely enjoy an get away from life with? Seriously none of these vloggers can be truely happy doing this, an is the money really worth it? Id love to see what they all did if the YT bubble burst tomorrow, none of them have a clue how to live in the real world because they are so far removed from it with living the "vacation life"

If he wished to be skinny then do somthing about it, honestly these vloggers have no job, no schedule, can pick whatever hours they want for their so called "work" an yet cannot work out how to actually take care of themselves properly, it's nothing but lazyness, they are children in adult bodies that think none of this will ever disappear one day

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.