Paging Mr Morrow #7 Oppsies, Scoopsies! I ate too much and I got the Poopsies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found out by googling the name of the office on his scrubs and found his page. It states he’s an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon. I don’t know about it being for attention or not as I stumbled the page this week while creeping everyone for new Information 😂 I know I am not alone in doing this. I’m sure our time is limited before it’s private and someone tells her or she reads here so I did screenshot a few.

There’s a sharpie marking dating 2019, He may turn ugly soon. A lot of love bombing and creepy vibes.
Haha funny how you’re like Sherlock Holmes. Well if it’s for real with V and the orthopedic surgeon, that’s great for her: hope she finds true love and things work out for them. And what’s funnier is that this thread has morphed away from Nate / PMM and somehow it’s focused on his ex-wife.

I think that is just her default look. Instead of resting b*tch face she has resting sad face.
She totally does. I’ve never known anyone personally who looks like they’re going to cry constantly. I kinda feel bad for her if she feels that way all the time.

She was dressed all in black today (weird choice for June) and he had on a tropical print shirt. He’s waaaaay taller than her! She’s shorter than I expected too.

Ok...it’s been 3 days since our large hero produced a video. Perhaps he’s grinding day and night doing research on some new interesting topic, scripting it all out, and spending hours with professional editing...

Nah..he probably just shat himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This just in! I found the Flickr account! I was t clicking people after putting her name in. Once I did, boom there it was.
1) def cringy
And 2) how long as she been with this guy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just want to voice my opinion assumption whatever you say…. this is a shared image hosting site? Uploads from both? Assuming no one has told her that it was public. Some screenshots are of her replies. As in not her shots… she may be too depressed at Epcot with her date to notice.

So Nate's ex wife shows up in Orlando with her new man and Nate goes silent on YouTube. Coincidence?

The Flickr account appears to be 100% V. Doctors aren't exactly known for sharing screen shots of text messages on social media,. If she wanted privacy she could have just used a fake name on the account.

This just in! I found the Flickr account! I was t clicking people after putting her name in. Once I did, boom there it was.
1) def cringy
And 2) how long as she been with this guy?!
Glad you found it!! I had trouble too then it eventually worked for some reason!! Very strange. I’m shocked she is ok posting private convos between the two of them. It makes no sense ESPECIALLY because of his career. It’s strange.
And apparently Nate skipped town!! I wonder if she’s watching Gracie while he’s gone..

4B000C4D-0D30-4E67-8716-5A68A5B355BC.jpeg
So she wants us to believe this was “hard work”? Also way to be a great value version of Jackie

• Haha
View attachment 1335676So she wants us to believe this was “hard work”? Also way to be a great value version of Jackie
I don't really know her but I don't think it's very fair to just assume she got surgery because she has a man in the medical field, I've seen plenty people lose a lot more when given the right support by those around them, it could be her new man was able to be that support cause let's face it she was never going get any of it from nate, am not saying maybe she didn't take the easy route but it's not impossible to be able to do it herself either with someone keeping a strict eating an work out routine

Reactions: 8
Glad you found it!! I had trouble too then it eventually worked for some reason!! Very strange. I’m shocked she is ok posting private convos between the two of them. It makes no sense ESPECIALLY because of his career. It’s strange.
And apparently Nate skipped town!! I wonder if she’s watching Gracie while he’s gone..
I agree!!!!

I 100% think she is watching Gracie. How they “share” custody is interesting… but if it works for them. More power to them.

I don't really know her but I don't think it's very fair to just assume she got surgery because she has a man in the medical field, I've seen plenty people lose a lot more when given the right support by those around them, it could be her new man was able to be that support cause let's face it she was never going get any of it from nate, am not saying maybe she didn't take the easy route but it's not impossible to be able to do it herself either with someone keeping a strict eating an work out routine
100%. Also, as someone who has had a friend get surgery, it is still a TON of work. If it wasnt, everyone on 600lbs life would be thin after their surgery. I think either way, you have to put a lot of effort in. She should be proud of that.

Reactions: 4
100%. Also, as someone who has had a friend get surgery, it is still a TON of work. If it wasnt, everyone on 600lbs life would be thin after their surgery. I think either way, you have to put a lot of effort in. She should be proud of that.
Oh definitely, I know two people with surgery an both are as big now as they were before it so its not a guarantee that the weights just going fall off, you still need work, I've also a cousin who was incredibly obese who's now very slim an it was due to her partner really helping out, either way, with or without surgery there's still work to be able to get it off so good for her for getting herself better, I assume living with Nate is probably how she ended up as bad

Reactions: 2
Latest video at Hershey Park. For dinner, three entrees ordered: Nate supposedly shared the burger with his sister Bonnie. He hate his half prior to eating his steak entree. At the end of the video, Bonnie’s half is still there on the plate. Do you guys think the remaining half burger left the restaurant?

It was so nice to see Augustus Gloop again…I always wondered what happened too him after he fell in the chocolate river.
Hershey park has a hilly section and you can really hear big boy wheezing as he waddles to the coal cracker ride.
”I don’t care for peanut butter drinks”…doesn’t he inhale peanut butter cold brew at Gideon’s cookies almost every month.
Tops the day off with a nice little bite to eat …appetizer sampler for four and three entrees

nothing left to do but hit the toilet with the Hershey Squirts ….nifty!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1335676So she wants us to believe this was “hard work”? Also way to be a great value version of Jackie
I agree with everyone else’s response to this, I have met a TON of people with surgery who still haven’t changed and are obese still. Either way it’s hard work and she should never be ashamed. Even if she did have surgery, not saying she did, she should be proud. I also don’t think comparing family members and calling one a GV version works here.

Reactions: 4
I also wonder how Nate continues to eat like this but doesn’t understand how it’s affecting him. Like the saddest moment was him saying he wasn’t going to take his shirt off at the water park because he was self conscious. Like buddy! There’s a way to fix that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.