Paging Mr Morrow #7 Oppsies, Scoopsies! I ate too much and I got the Poopsies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. Expanded PMM #7 Oppsies, Scoopsies! I ate too much and I got the Poopsies to what you see above. I'll let someone else handle the recap. Congrats to @MichaelKaysHairyBack for the close win!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What also baffles TF out of me is that HES the one saying the extremely cringey tit and she’s like awh thx…. It’s so weird. He’s a surgeon? And talks like that with his fiancé? I’m waiting for the page to go private once someone tells her we found it 😂 Honestly he seems obsessed it’s weird and unhealthy sounding.
STILL COMMENTING ON HOW CRINGEY AND WEIRD THESE PHOTOS ARE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t realize a new thread was started so reposting bc I have so many more questions 😂 Their Snapchat convos honestly give me 90 day fiancé vibes where you think there’s no WAY this is real life…and were these two seeing each other towards the end of her and Nate’s relationship? And now finding out they were together for a while why on EARTH was she lurking in the background of Nate’s Christmas Polynesian video when he claimed to be alone??! This is bizarre!

Reactions: 1
Not to nitpick, but shouldn't it be "Oopsie' in the title ? 2 "O's"
I did a direct copy and paste other than making PMM into Paging Mr Morrow. The creator of the title can say if it was a typo or not I suppose.

Where are these photos?? lol
Go to Flickr type her full name under the people search. I don't feel comfortable direct linking here because I don't think that would be fair to her boyfriend. I wonder if she made the photos public on purpose to get attention or just on accident?

Ok, I feel kinda bad talking about Veronica’s new dude, he didn’t ask to be youtube famous, but I found the flickr account and -holy whackadoodle- those chat screenshots are more than cringey, to be honest. He is giving some serious “Fatal Attraction” vibes. He’s writing these long monologue’s about how she is everything to him, and she’s just like “aww, how nice” “that’s such a nice thing to say” and “Really?” and I’m like…. AWKWARD. Why would anyone post this for people to see? I wonder whether she might not realize the account is public.

Reactions: 3
Ok, I feel kinda bad talking about Veronica’s new dude, he didn’t ask to be youtube famous, but I found the flickr account and -holy whackadoodle- those chat screenshots are more than cringey, to be honest. He is giving some serious “Fatal Attraction” vibes. He’s writing these long monologue’s about how she is everything to him, and she’s just like “aww, how nice” “that’s such a nice thing to say” and “Really?” and I’m like…. AWKWARD. Why would anyone post this for people to see? I wonder whether she might not realize the account is public.
That was my exact feeling when I read those texts from him. She’s got to know it’s set to public because she reads here. I predict that within a year she and the doctor will be split up and she will have a restraining order against him and she will gain back all the weight she lost.

That was my exact feeling when I read those texts from him. She’s got to know it’s set to public because she reads here. I predict that within a year she and the doctor will be split up and she will have a restraining order against him and she will gain back all the weight she lost.
I don’t know, these screenshots were from as early as January 2021, and she hasn’t bailed yet. But, yeah, CREEPY 🥴

I know V is a bit off topic but just went and looked she is still in older videos on his channel and even in several thumbnails. Why doesn't Nate just make those videos private?

Fat woman meets rich dude then magically gets skinny with vague explanation of something like she worked out, watched what she ate and quit drinking. Sounds like weight loss surgery to me but I could be wrong.

Is she getting a cut of the channel revenue?

So how do we know that the man with V is a doctor / surgeon? Just cause he's wearing scrubs? Where does it say this?

So how do we know that the man with V is a doctor / surgeon? Just cause he's wearing scrubs? Where does it say this?
I found out by googling the name of the office on his scrubs and found his page. It states he’s an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon. I don’t know about it being for attention or not as I stumbled the page this week while creeping everyone for new Information 😂 I know I am not alone in doing this. I’m sure our time is limited before it’s private and someone tells her or she reads here so I did screenshot a few.

I don’t know, these screenshots were from as early as January 2021, and she hasn’t bailed yet. But, yeah, CREEPY 🥴
There’s a sharpie marking dating 2019, He may turn ugly soon. A lot of love bombing and creepy vibes.

There’s a sharpie marking dating 2019, He may turn ugly soon. A lot of love bombing and creepy vibes.
Oh, I didn’t see that. But, yeah “you’ll never find someone like me if you walk away” (I am paraphrasing, I don’t know the exact wording) made my skin crawl. Why would you post that? If a friend of mine posted that, I’d stage an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just walked by Veronica and Dr Old Balls at epcot!😳😱
OK and HOW did they appear? Awkward? Did he look like a creep? Do spill ☕

Oh, I didn’t see that. But, yeah “you’ll never find someone like me if you walk away” (I am paraphrasing, I don’t know the exact wording) made my skin crawl. Why would you post that? If a friend of mine posted that, I’d stage an intervention.
There is no way this was to be seen by me LOL

They weren’t talking or filming, just walking and she looked sad, but she always looks like she’s going to burst into tears at any moment to me.

They weren’t talking or filming, just walking and she looked sad, but she always looks like she’s going to burst into tears at any moment to me.
I am the one many threads ago that saw them in person at DHS. I agree, looks depressed at all times. The smile is fake, I still haven’t seen the pics everyone is talking about to see the messages but sounds like she’s not as happy as he is.

Reactions: 2
I think that is just her default look. Instead of resting b*tch face she has resting sad face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.