Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So thoughtful of Disney to invite this guy to their intergalactic travels where he is fully capable of destroying the food chain of many smaller scale ecosystems that are developing.

The star cruiser chefs, kitchen staff and restroom custodians all deserve a huge bonus for this week.

Reactions: 4
So thoughtful of Disney to invite this guy to their intergalactic travels where he is fully capable of destroying the food chain of many smaller scale ecosystems that are developing.
In a different franchise, he'd be the human equivalent of a Tribble.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a sneaky feeling the starcruiser will be amazing according to Nate, funnily enough because its costing him nothing.

Imagine paying $6000+ and then being next to some gigantic sweaty mess giggling filming EVERYTHING.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have a sneaky feeling the starcruiser will be amazing according to Nate, funnily enough because its costing him nothing.

Imagine paying $6000+ and then being next to some gigantic sweaty mess giggling filming EVERYTHING.
The one good thing is I think these TikTok and YouTube previews are before paying customers. My husband even said last night who’d want to be next to a Tim tracker or vlogger on a $6K one and a half day trip. Maybe Disney is trying to avoid that from happening while also getting good “press.”

I’d be shocked ifthere are any truthful vlogs come Friday. The dis said they wouldn’t do one since they didn’t pay.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Disney is trying to avoid that from happening while also getting good “press.”
I suspect Mickey has several ulterior motives for rounding up groups of vloggers all in one place like this, but I'm assuming the main thrust of this event is for Disney to steer the narrative of the initial Starcruiser reviews by massaging the vloggers' egos. Josh D'Amaro will probably make a special appearance (via pre-recorded video) to thank the Special People's Club for their passion and enthusiasm and to really butter their biscuits about being the first to experience this one-of-a-kind luxury adventure. Wine 'em, dine 'em, and try to keep them so busy with kiddie party activities that they barely have time to talk to each other. And if the vloggers do manage to sneak off somewhere to compare notes, I'll betchya that datapad hears all.

Reactions: 3
That's no moon it's a Nate station!
How many meats and sweets can he consume while on the mouse’s dime? We’re about to find out. I still think all these videos are going to make people less excited to go. They’ll “see” too much of the star liner and the stuff you do in GE doesn’t seem much different than just going to Hollywood studios.

I’ll actually watch some of these vlogs because I have 100% no interest in ever paying even 50% of the price for a voyage. I was mildly intrigued by the concept at first but the more I hear and see the less it’s “for me.” I do think a Harry Potter hotel over at Comcast would be more fun. Hot sunny Florida isn’t space and galaxy’s edge doesn’t offer a whole lot on these voyages imo.

Reactions: 4
“I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

Any other vloggers other than PMM been invited?

We know PC Dev hasn’t as he’s mentioned it in one of his recent videos.

Reactions: 2
The one good thing is I think these TikTok and YouTube previews are before paying customers. My husband even said last night who’d want to be next to a Tim tracker or vlogger on a $6K one and a half day trip. Maybe Disney is trying to avoid that from happening while also getting good “press.”

I’d be shocked ifthere are any truthful vlogs come Friday. The dis said they wouldn’t do one since they didn’t pay.
Kudos to them for sticking with their philosophy.

Today's fancy vlog showed an unenthusiastic Gracy girl enjoying some much needed time Nate-less. The stout stooge graced us with some footage of checking in on his fur baby. Didn't think a dog could act so apathetic about a person. Gotta say, Gracy has the same level of enthusiasm for seeing Nate as I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Veronica just posted pic from club 33 .. that might make up for no invite to starcruiser 😜
She’s never going to be media, in fact she hasn’t shared a Vlog since the 50 in October. Look at her instagram pics. Why isn’t she down watching Gracey? I don’t get any of it. Where has she been? Realized she can’t Vlog? Daddy Warbucks must be nice.

Does anyone else think that Nate doesn’t actually stay overnight when people gift him DVC points? There are never any “next morning” videos and I never notice any “luggage” with him. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s nice that he wouldn’t leave Gracey home alone or in a boarding facility. My dog is almost 17 and we’ve never boarded her and never will. The most recent video kind of confirms my suspicion since he actually shows her at the pet hotel this time and he seemed really nervous to leave her. Maybe I’ve missed videos in the past, but this is the only time I recall seeing her in a pet hotel.

Okay yeah, now I see. Supposedly there’s a pet sitter for the other stays, but not available this time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe I’ve missed videos in the past, but this is the only time I recall seeing her in a pet hotel.
He has boarded her in there in the past, and he and his ex have a co-parenting arrangement too. I also don't believe he typically stays the night at DVC resorts or at the various themed AirBnBs he vlogs. I do believe he loves his dog, and it appears to me that he makes an effort to not leave her alone in his apartment for too long.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.