Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if he wants the discounts and the booty? Lol. And I know you're just speculating as well but that's why we are all on Tattle right? To get tea and to make up theories and guesses at times. At least that is how I see it.
🤣 exactly!!! Maybe hes getting both??
She has a TikTok of her cooking at the Waffle House at 3 AM, and Nate is the one filming it. And he commented on it “best meal I have ever had” That was most definitely a post-booty snack! 🤣🤣

The speculation is just fun. That’s why these people put each other in their videos. The speculation equals views/ engagement.

Reactions: 2
yeah, its strange. But shes been in the majority of his videos lately, so hes not really hiding her. I guess they're thinking the "Are they, aren't they?" thing might get them the attention for now...
They're no Sam & Diane or even Ross & Rachel, I'll say that much.

Reactions: 1
That's what I don't get if he is in a relationship why is he still binging on food and alcohol so hard? If he finally has someone to care about why he can't change for them? I guess they could be binging together but really if you are f*cking all the time surely you don't need the other vices at least as hard.
hey, @VloggerCritic I think Nate knew you were gonna post this! HAHA in today's video, he went to Homecoming and DIDN'T order the fried chicken!! :oops: he got the grilled chicken with veggies, didnt' finish the sweet potato soufflé AND he didn't get alcohol OR get any snacks at the movie theater... its like hes a new man!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
hey, @VloggerCritic I think Nate knew you were gonna post this! HAHA in today's video, he went to Homecoming and DIDN'T order the fried chicken!! :oops: he got the grilled chicken with veggies, didnt' finish the sweet potato soufflé AND he didn't get alcohol OR get any snacks at the movie theater... its like hes a new man!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But he ate plenty at Flower and Garden earlier and the soup and entree was large at Homecoming. He also carefully edits his Vlogs - he could of ate more and we didn't see it. Truthfully, he didn't need to go for trip#2 at Epcot - he could of just went to the movies and spent the day with Gracie.

What's the over/under on how many beers consumed? I'm sure we would have to look at all three videos because Nate edits out his drinking.
You would think that after editing out drink after drink after drink, most people would start to realize they may have a drinking problem. Nate, on the other hand, thinks if that drunken clip ends up on the editing room floor then it didn't happen. Nate it happens...way too often. And then you get behind the wheel of a car. That's so incredibly irresponsible!

Screenshot_20230320_175029_YouTube.jpg

More riveting content from yours truly! No "fwiends" to join him on his latest adventure, but he finds comfort in booze and food his true friends in life. Save yourselves from another snoozefest.

But he ate plenty at Flower and Garden earlier and the soup and entree was large at Homecoming. He also carefully edits his Vlogs - he could of ate more and we didn't see it. Truthfully, he didn't need to go for trip#2 at Epcot - he could of just went to the movies and spent the day with Gracie.
Interesting that it was (another trip to) Epcot for Flower and Garden and not St Patrick's Day fun with fwiends.

This was not a low calorie day! We also notice he doubled down on two Powerlime taffy treats, Taco Vampiro, Crystal Margarita, two different potato pancakes and orange saffron blossom cake all before the huge helping of chicken and dumpling soup with the (two) grilled chicken breasts. We are betting the booze was edited out.
---
This is totally a man who is not covering up his drinking and is completely happy with his life.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 7.53.09 PM.png

Last edited:
Interesting that it was (another trip to) Epcot for Flower and Garden and not St Patrick's Day fun with fwiends.

This was not a low calorie day! We also notice he doubled down on two Powerlime taffy treats, Taco Vampiro, Crystal Margarita, two different potato pancakes and orange saffron blossom cake all before the huge helping of chicken and dumpling soup with the (two) grilled chicken breasts. We are betting the booze was edited out.
---
This is totally a man who is not covering up his drinking and is completely happy with his life.

View attachment 2044082
on IG.. looks like Veronica is in town with the dog. He was probably smacked in the face by her amazing weight loss journey, and shame and regret....

• Haha
Reactions: 4

---

View attachment 2044082
Dude, you get a soup and a salad, maybe. Not a soup and big ass entree. And this was just his dinner.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but the only thing that bothers me is the drinking then driving. Yes it's gross seeing him drink that amount on on camera and we all know it's not good for him, but at the end of the day it doesn't overly bother me. However the fact he's doing something so dangerous like driving is just awful. I don't know what the drink driving rules are over there, but in the UK they're strict. Imagine how much of a tragedy he could cause from one wrong move while driving. Yes it probably would be seen as a tragedy too if he was to become unwell from all this drinking, but that's self inflicted. Potentially causing a road accident is more than likely the drunk drivers fault. Then again Nate probably doesnt realise real cars don't just automatically stop like rides do.

Why did Nate go to Springs say he has a few minutes before his film so might grab a slice. Then processed to eat a two course meal.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes it probably would be seen as a tragedy too if he was to become unwell from all this drinking, but that's self inflicted. Potentially causing a road accident is more than likely the drunk drivers fault. Then again Nate probably doesnt realise real cars don't just automatically stop like rides do.
Here's the problem. WE would see this as a tragedy. His followers? Not so much. They would shower him with thoughts and prayers and at the same time declare it was not his fault and shift the blame. Anyone remember when his car got all jacked up a few months back? Funny how he mentioned it once then never again. The ongoing theory here is that it was an accident where he was drunk and hit a parked car/light pole/etc and just pushed it under the carpet so nobody would know since it wasn't a moving violation in need of an accident report.

Why did Nate go to Springs say he has a few minutes before his film so might grab a slice. Then processed to eat a two course meal.....
Perhaps he went to a later show after wanting to enlarge his stomach even more. Soup and dinner at Homecoming takes more than a few minutes I'm sure.
---

---

View attachment 2044082
Excellent shot in addition to your thoughts!

Looking at yesterday's video and the views seem really low for Nate (lately). Maybe he's just not eating enough?

View attachment 2045341
That’s a hell of a lot of views to me… I am shocked as hell about it. I just got back from a nice 2 week spring break. It was half cruise half Orlando. I was hoping to see some of my fuzzy friends but only saw Josh and Jenna from RTV. Nate was top of my list along with his old lover who was there too. I missed my opportunity. I was at Springs for St Patrick’s day. I couldn’t even get close to Raglan Road. They had the whole section blocked off. Interesting to see him with Jackie. The comments on Veronica’s picture with Gracey arguing over who she looks happier with is hilarious.

In today's video, Nate tries the "Orange Blossom Chiffon cake". Or, as most people would read the menu Orange Blossom Saffron cake.
Words are hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the Fat in the Hat edits out all the drinking now because he knows that is real fan base is 10 years old. His emotionally peers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.