Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the dream team reunited for St Patricks day, Nate, Promise and JACKIE !!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
We hear this is not uncommon in the parks down in FL.
This is the second time I’ve seen vloggers do it in the last few months, the other being LBVtv girl. It’s just so tacky, and also rude for the server who now has to do extra work for something the guest didn’t buy from the restaurant, if it were a Disney cake from Amourette’s or whatever fine, but don’t bring one from Publix

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can we just talk about the brining your own cake from Publix to Sebastian’s Bistro. TACKY TACKY TACKY!!!
I could understand bringing a cake from a favorite local bakery to a restaurant. Most restaurants don't really focus on baked goods, so you can get better quality from a specialty place. Some will even add a "caking" fee sort of like a "corking" fee for wine to account for the additional work put on the waitstaff, dishes, etc.

But bringing a grocery store cake? Incredibly tacky!

---
I just watched the Chef Mickeys video… Maybe I’m wrong - but what is it with all these American Vloggers and speaking with their mouths full of food? PMM is awful for it and it makes me cringe every time!! Is it not a lesson taught as a child out there? Genuine question 🙈 I’ve noticed a few do it - I (controversially, I know) watch Tim Tracker and he & Jen both do it too.
It really is disgusting. It seems like they all just can't shut up, so they're just constantly talking and talking -- even when they're chewing. They're so afraid that if they stop for a second people will stop paying attention to them.

I really wish they'd realize that it's ok to be quiet for a few moments... and that we don't want to watch them eat. Turn off the camera for a second, and just give us your impressions after you've had a bite.

Most of us learned these basic manners around the same time we learned how to hold a fork. These vloggers clearly did not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's the over/under on how many beers consumed? I'm sure we would have to look at all three videos because Nate edits out his drinking.
He also deletes comments about his drinking. he's shite at editing easily fixed flaws, but I've noticed he goes to great lengths to hide how much alcohol he truly consumes and people calling attention to it. In regards to his drinking, I'd bet minimum he drinks close to a baker's dozen worth of drinks

He also deletes comments about his drinking. he's shite at editing easily fixed flaws, but I've noticed he goes to great lengths to hide how much alcohol he truly consumes and people calling attention to it. In regards to his drinking, I'd bet minimum he drinks close to a baker's dozen worth of drinks
We watched Hope's video and counted three beers and a irish car bomb on camera. Will need to see if any other drinks are shown.

I’ve not looked at his stories to see where he is, but we all know he’s gone to Raglan Road for St Patrick’s to get smashed off his flushed little face

• Haha
I remember when he referred to a beer flight, which was 24 oz of beer, as “not too much.”

Good times.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This makes me wanna comment about his drinking. 😂

Reactions: 7
After seeing Dev, miss forehead herself Promise and a few others posting their St.Patrick’s day vlogs, I was looking forward to seeing the tit show Nate had in store with his vlog but nothing to be seen yet so I’m guessing dude is either hungover or binge drinking still.

Reactions: 3
After seeing Dev, miss forehead herself Promise and a few others posting their St.Patrick’s day vlogs, I was looking forward to seeing the tit show Nate had in store with his vlog but nothing to be seen yet so I’m guessing dude is either hungover or binge drinking still.
Did you see him pound that Irish Slammer in Promise's? Holy crap. 😳

To be fair, Publix cake is pretty legit. Us Floridians love some Publix 😂😂

that being said, I wouldn’t take one to a fancy restaurant

Did you see him pound that Irish Slammer in Promise's? Holy crap. 😳
YES! Dude has no self control. I have no doubt that he could have slammed 3 of those by the time the rest of them finished their first.

Reactions: 3
Nate’s content has been slowing down. I can only imagine it’s because he thinks he’s at the peak now and has everyone on strings, so dosent need to stay relevant as much as cunts like Kyle Pallo. Either that or he’s partying it up and being Vlogging version of Dan Bilzerian

To be fair, Publix cake is pretty legit. Us Floridians love some Publix 😂😂

that being said, I wouldn’t take one to a fancy restaurant
I have taken Publix cakes to a few restaurants in my days. Even for my son’s rehearsal dinner. They are delicious and they are beautiful, and much nicer and customizable than any restaurant typically has on offer.

*slowly backs out of thread and heads to Publix*

Reactions: 8
It could be he was too lazy to film and decided to just drink on St. Pat's day. It's easier to have hands free for double-fisting slamming!
---
Curious that Seahag and her 6-foot beanpole shadow didn't film a St. Patrick's Day guzzle fest w/phatmanmorrow. Wonder why?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.