Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls be ready for are IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to be tracked by Kate's legal team she has 24/7n kate n daddy diy bouching down r paths 😭👏🤣 get ur boxing gloves out just incase pep head is there if yas dont now already she is up between 4 n 5 n goes the gym so she can easily duck us all cause she 40 yano guys and she goes the gym doesnt she look fabulous for 40 👏😭🤪🥊🥊🥊🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know, I am surprised moody Molly isn't the size of a house with the sheer amount of junk is in her lunchbox! It's sad she can't eat the same meal as her family e.g. when she's cooking them dinner and she's sat there eating her bland looking meal preps just for a vaguely defined abdomen. I hope it doesn't rub off on them as I've worked with young people with eating disorders and it mainly stems from their parent's relationships with food.
Parent not putting there foot down from a young age that she’s let that brat get away with having what ever she wants!

Reactions: 5
Girls be ready for are IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to be tracked by Kate's legal team she has 24/7n kate n daddy diy bouching down r paths 😭👏🤣 get ur boxing gloves out just incase pep head is there if yas dont now already she is up between 4 n 5 n goes the gym so she can easily duck us all cause she 40 yano guys and she goes the gym doesnt she look fabulous for 40 👏😭🤪🥊🥊🥊🥊
Would love PEP to turn up here, she’d get the shock of her life. Nobody’s scared of Mersey mouths fake threats, she’ll soon realise she needs to be more scared of me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Would love PEP to turn up here, she’d get the shock of her life. Nobody’s scared of Mersey mouths fake threats, she’ll soon realise she needs to be more scared of me
Carnt wait to hear or see her fucken red rant she has everyone will be getting told to get the motorway so she can have one on one with them as she goes the gym 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will someone just pleaseeeee tell me what she said on her live 😂😂😂 everyone’s talking about it on both threads but nobody is actually saying what was said?

Reactions: 7
I have just had a look at her insta after lurking on Katie Hayes threads..
She built a big house with bi-folds that open onto a fence, virtually no parking and a tiny garden!

• Haha
Will someone just pleaseeeee tell me what she said on her live 😂😂😂 everyone’s talking about it on both threads but nobody is actually saying what was said?
It sounded like a few had messaged her asking why she had so many people over....she was rotten drunk, took the phone into the toilet and said something like...... Why the duck yall messaging me, it's bleeping Christmas, we have 2 family's....you cheeky cheeky bastards, don't bleeping message me, ill do what the duck I want, its Christmas. It only lasted a short time, she never goes live and I don't know how to screen record or I would have!!
I have just had a look at her insta after lurking on Katie Hayes threads..
She built a big house with bi-folds that open onto a fence, virtually no parking and a tiny garden!
Its even worse in real life.....she constantly shows off her Juliet balcony and the angle from the back because it backs onto woods....BUT...to the right of the house the A41 is literally metres away, no drive way at all ...none.....her neighbours must hate it because there's about 5 cars parked outside on the road taking up loads of space. She bought the land off next door apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It sounded like a few had messaged her asking why she had so many people over....she was rotten drunk, took the phone into the toilet and said something like...... Why the duck yall messaging me, it's bleeping Christmas, we have 2 family's....you cheeky cheeky bastards, don't bleeping message me, ill do what the duck I want, its Christmas. It only lasted a short time, she never goes live and I don't know how to screen record or I would have!!

Its even worse in real life.....she constantly shows off her Juliet balcony and the angle from the back because it backs onto woods....BUT...to the right of the house the A41 is literally metres away, no drive way at all ...none.....her neighbours must hate it because there's about 5 cars parked outside on the road taking up loads of space. She bought the land off next door apparently.
Omg I’m mortified for her hahahaha she’s all mouth no action her though! Loves to gob off but in reality she’s a bad wimp

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t follow Cheryl but do nose at her stories - she makes me proper cringe. She just screams ‘new money’ like gloating about plans her fella is looking at etc. No ones assed love when you live on 20 sqft plot at the side of the a41 ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get to duck when did this thread get approval 🤣🤣🤣 trolls I’m delighted

So spill the tea!! Who the bricky shagging behind her back?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m trying to picture where on the a41 she is, mad arl pephead thinking she lives in delamere Forrest 😅😅

Reactions: 6

Let’s not forget the murders she had with said next door neighbours because apparently she seen the woman from next door keying her car and then done a big rant on insta about it 🚗 🥴🤣 mega mouth always having tit with people cause she’s fuckin solid isn’t she. ab game strong! She’s 40 if you all didn’t know ( well nearing up to 42 now ) 🤣🤣 her and mark singing in the car the other day made me wanna regurgitate 😖😖 fuckin comical tho 🤣

Don’t follow Cheryl but do nose at her stories - she makes me proper cringe. She just screams ‘new money’ like gloating about plans her fella is looking at etc. No ones assed love when you live on 20 sqft plot at the side of the a41 ✌
Did you see her story the other day filming all his shrapnel and a big wod of notes saying finders keepers when she was doing the big clean up! fuckin hole ! That’s probably why she needs a guard dog ! Showing off all her worldly possessions for all to see ! Braggy bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her dog scares me! And she’s in season so she’s put a nappy on her ! She’s always going on how sweet and loving she is then takes her to bite club! I don’t get it? Why have a family pet and teach it to attack people. Surely that’s asking for trouble? And anyone remember when she was moaning about having no energy etc etc then said she hadn’t eaten all day. I find it annoying that stupid people like her seem to have privileges but the people really holding this country together get paid a pittance!

Reactions: 10
I’ve met some of pep heads family before and she used to slag truffle off all the time saying what a bad catfish she was and how trampy she used to look when she come to teach her courses. When they opened the academy together I was shook, I mean how two faced.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thick cow - is that her biggest problem. Loads of people excercise outdoors everyday, it’s the only thing left to do. Plus you get warm running. She’s a weapons grade prick this one

Reactions: 8
She’s a self entitled bastard. Like she’s the only soul to go running outside. I do it 4 times a week rain or shine sun or snow. Gobshite thinks she’s a cut above