Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna kick off big time when she reads this thread. The big girls are ready to play Chezza, come on let’s be having ya lass. 🥳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaaaa! Fantastic.

I need Queen Barb over here doing a Chezza on the phone to truffle script about this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is her, her names Cheryl Taylor. Can often be found on Instagram walking her dogs at 4am because she’s hard as nails. Has a blended family life and lives in a self made house that is falling apart situated on a motorway.

you forgot to add she offered us all out 🤣

An said she has a team of hackers ha ha bleeping ha.

what ye peddling chezza, drugs? Or is it something much worse🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's going on with her top 9 grid post? I thought all the numbers on the pics were the likes they received but those numbers are way off the original post numbers?

Reactions: 3
Her posting the pic of her ann summers advent claiming that's why she was off for 10 days. No love, you probably got pulled up about your live where you kicked off on people big style. That's why you went quiet, not because your hubby bought you a 'saucy' advent to try and pry you away from your phone..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her posting the pic of her ann summers advent claiming that's why she was off for 10 days. No love, you probably got pulled up about your live where you kicked off on people big style. That's why you went quiet, not because your hubby bought you a 'saucy' advent to try and pry you away from your phone..
👏👏👏👏 who the duck wants to know that her and Bob the builder have been having sex and using butt plugs, whips etc......if that's what you have to do to keep him with you love...crack on....(no pun intended).
She must have been kicking herself the next morning after her live rant, pissed up, sitting on the toilet, mouth like a birko docker fuming because someone had the gall to question her teenage house party. Oh and for your info Chez #husbandgoals to me is, someone who loves me, is there for me and our family, supportive etc etc not someone who uses one hoover when I'm using the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
👏👏👏👏 who the duck wants to know that her and Bob the builder have been having sex and using butt plugs, whips etc......if that's what you have to do to keep him with you love...crack on....(no pun intended).
She must have been kicking herself the next morning after her live rant, pissed up, sitting on the toilet, mouth like a birko docker fuming because someone had the gall to question her teenage house party. Oh and for your info Chez #husbandgoals to me is, someone who loves me, is there for me and our family, supportive etc etc not someone who uses one hoover when I'm using the other.
Exactly! What she thinks is husband goals isn’t what 99% or other women think is husband goals. My husband hoovers and makes dinner and fills and empties the dishwasher and walks our dogs and cleans the bathroom and works full time and plays with our 3 children and does school work with the ones that are in school and still has a lot of time for me. Pep and her #husbandgoals coz she’s shoved a Hoover in his hand and pep and her #blendedfamily coz marks kids have been allowed round for a few hours this year can just duck right off. Her followers must be thick as tit for believing half her mind dumbing shite. I do have a serious question though, why is so much of her personal stuff (including the Ann summers shite 🤢) all over her home build page? Doesn’t she have a personal one? I mean, seriously, the home accounts that follow her surely are interested in her bifold doors or something not what she’s been sticking up her fanny or up marks arse? Or if she needs lube or not yet. Surely? She’s an attention seeking embarrassing bleep and I still feel so sorry for her kids seeing all that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes to everything @Amyamz89 ⬆⬆ the problem is just like KHM, they can't leave these accounts now as they've built up their followers but the whole direction has changed to KH now being a mum page and Chez just bragging basically. I also never believe anyone who constantly tells people how fab their husband / baby/ house / kids are.......its all deflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes to everything @Amyamz89 ⬆⬆ the problem is just like KHM, they can't leave these accounts now as they've built up their followers but the whole direction has changed to KH now being a mum page and Chez just bragging basically. I also never believe anyone who constantly tells people how fab their husband / baby/ house / kids are.......its all deflection.
Yep. No one has the perfect life regardless of money, jobs, children, homes etc. To constantly bang on that you have just proves something’s missing/wrong somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That woman has the unhealthiest relationship with food. Chicken and asparagus for breakfast whereas Moody Molly constantly has processed junk. I’m all for a healthy diet and exercise but she’s taken it too far, you can tell it’s rubbed off on Bayleé and Molly will be next.

Reactions: 7
That woman has the unhealthiest relationship with food. Chicken and asparagus for breakfast whereas Moody Molly constantly has processed junk. I’m all for a healthy diet and exercise but she’s taken it too far, you can tell it’s rubbed off on Bayleé and Molly will be next.

I find it bizarre how much junk the others eat and she proudly tells us that they eat crisps/takeaway/McDonald’s/processed lunchbox junk all the time.

I prioritise my own kids eating a balanced diet and having a good relationship with food over my abs.

I find it bizarre how much junk the others eat and she proudly tells us that they eat crisps/takeaway/McDonald’s/processed lunchbox junk all the time.

I prioritise my own kids eating a balanced diet and having a good relationship with food over my abs.
I know, I am surprised moody Molly isn't the size of a house with the sheer amount of junk is in her lunchbox! It's sad she can't eat the same meal as her family e.g. when she's cooking them dinner and she's sat there eating her bland looking meal preps just for a vaguely defined abdomen. I hope it doesn't rub off on them as I've worked with young people with eating disorders and it mainly stems from their parent's relationships with food.

• Haha