Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was quiet then I seen on KHM thread she went on a rant and then stopped anyone she didn’t know viewing her story 🙄 can anyone brief on what the rant said?

Reactions: 2
I thought she was quiet then I seen on KHM thread she went on a rant and then stopped anyone she didn’t know viewing her story 🙄 can anyone brief on what the rant said?
I didn’t see but there’s no stories on her Cheryl Taylor account, but the home account stories are just the usual.
In Kate’s thread someone said she claimed people were slagging off her kids on here, only thing I’ve seen is people slagging off what she feeds them and the fact she fancies her own son 😂😂nothing directly about them

*update - just seenon the other thread she’s supposedly privated both accounts. This will last a week at most, she’s desperate for that free shark Hoover being gifted! Not gonna happen with a private account hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t see but there’s no stories on her Cheryl Taylor account, but the home account stories are just the usual.
In Kate’s thread someone said people were slagging off her kids on here, only thing I’ve seen is people slagging off what she feeds them and the fact she fancies her own son 😂😂 nothing directly about them
she’s made her accounts private now!

Reactions: 4
Its just such a shame shes got to film every single part of family life instead of enjoying it. I think the break from publicly posting will do her family a world of good.

Reactions: 3
Let’s not ignore the “socially distancing cuppa with mum”. Why have I not seen my mother in 5 weeks and yet this is okay?

Reactions: 2
Was this recent? She’s all private now

And I totally agree, I’ve seen my mum once a week through a window for 6 weeks, some people take the absolute piss
it was over the weekend yeah! There was a screen shot in one of thekate Hayes threads but that thing moves so fast id never be able to find it again haha

private account. If this changes hit report and it will be reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
After being on THM aka Katie hayes thread and constantly seeing people ask for a thread about chezza her bestie well trolls her it is....

Chezza we are ready to play with the big girls 🤣🤣

Mod edit. Locking thread as hasn't been started right and doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She is gonna go off her tits at seeing this hahaha made UP! 😅 the 40-ish,21 year old wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bouncing round her house kicking off on everyone on insta stories ; always having kick offs with people and then doing a ranty story for the gram !! she really does think she’s nails! Makes me fuckin cringe 😂

Reactions: 11
Who’s got the goss then?

Who’s her fella shaggin 🤢🤮

What’s the deal with the fake break-ins? Who they expecting?

How did her head get so long? 😛

Where’s @Icantspell ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The ad that has come up for this thread 🤣
Just to add I have no idea who the fook she is
But she sounds a twit
Come here from Katie Hayes ( again no idea who she is but her threads are just riots🤣)
This is her, her names Cheryl Taylor. Can often be found on Instagram walking her dogs at 4am because she’s hard as nails. Has a blended family life and lives in a self made house that is falling apart situated on a motorway.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26