Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s posts on Facebook from the people buying it on a property group page, who are having lots of potential issues with missing warranties etc, and the only reason they’ve identified a lot of the problems they might have is the fact the build was documented on insta. And they’ve seen how little community acceptance there is of the sellers due to tattle and their attitude on parking like twats on fB 😂
Oooo.what’s the Facebook page? Or have you got screenshots?

Reactions: 5
All about property I think was the page
I’ve just read the comments and the person buying it has said that they think there mortgage lender might not lend them the money to buy - she’ll be fuming and get her dogs on them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fecking #daughtergoals. It doesn't make sense! Why use that for your OWN daughter? Surely it would be for wanting someone else's daughter? She IS your daughter so no goals need to be had. FFs, I've clearly thought about this too much but she really irritates me 😆🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or…. get the vendors to strip off the tiles, get it inspected and then reroof it. Shouldn’t be too much of an issue with a building company with a turnover of £2.5m!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have this theory in my head. I think they are living at that holiday chalet site in abersoch. I did think they were hiding from someone or something but she has shown on Instagram where they are?? Probably just until they find a new property or build another one?? I have no proof for this obviously it’s just a theory!!

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she have a load of damp in her walk in which damaged her clothes and shoes? That would be more than enough to put me off!

The location is terrible and you cant even walk past the bifold doors once they’be been opened.

glad he’s doing his research!

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she have a load of damp in her walk in which damaged her clothes and shoes? That would be more than enough to put me off!

The location is terrible and you cant even walk past the bifold doors once they’be been opened.

glad he’s doing his research!
Oh yes I remember that now. And something about movement in the stairs. But remeber her going mad at her designer stuff being ruined by mould or damp.

Reactions: 7
I'd forgotten about the damp, that was terrible. There were cracks all up the stairs at one point, til she redecorated over it!

I assumed that she'd moved out because the sale had completed but it sounds like it's still going through? So why did she move out so quickly?

Does make it sound like they're lying low somewhere (but thick enough to still say where they are on insta!)...well least they've got their 2 attack dogs to protect them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do reckon they do shady tit like this all the time, hence the dogs to bully/protect.
This is just the first we have heard of it .

Reactions: 14
I'd forgotten about the damp, that was terrible. There were cracks all up the stairs at one point, til she redecorated over it!

I assumed that she'd moved out because the sale had completed but it sounds like it's still going through? So why did she move out so quickly?

Does make it sound like they're lying low somewhere (but thick enough to still say where they are on insta!)...well least they've got their 2 attack dogs to protect them 🤦‍♀️
You do get cracks up the stairs a lot in new builds as the plaster settles and dries out but hers was crazy!! All builders bodge stuff, take shortcuts and do things cheaper if they can do no wonder there’s been stuff not done properly!

Reactions: 9
Mad how he’s built that house for his family and it has issues though like you'd think he’d make sure it was absolutely perfect if he was living in it himself? Bragging about the company turnover is so off putting for me too it’s vile. Like I earn this much so you should just take my word for it. I actually like the house but I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction of my money (if I had it) 😂

Reactions: 15
Everyone has different styles but the house screams chav to me, sorry to anyone who has a similar decor taste.
It’s 100% one of those houses that looks like it’s great and then when you move in you’ll uncover a world of hell.
Personally I like it put my own stamp on a property anyway, so I’d rather buy i house that needs updating (for cheaper) and know what I’m walking into.

They obviously knew they were only going to be in that house for 2 years so my guess is they would have gone for cheaper important things, such as boiler, wiring, carpet etc. Stuff that will really cost you to change.

The way they portray themselves on a public platform (Facebook, insta) shows how immoral and just scaly. Wouldn’t trust them to do the right things as far as I could throw them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The house is the epitome of fur coat and no knickers. Looks sound till you scratch beneath the surface. I’m howling at those comments on fb.

She looks like Richard the 3rd with that chin

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Habsburg Jaw 😂😂 what all the Spanish royal family got because they were all inbred😅😂
I am screaming at this 😂😂😂
Yes they are definitely dodgy as hell. Moved out very quickly and staying at The Warrens in Abersoch however I suspect only for half term. I think they’ve probably rented somewhere for now back home because if Mark had built anything then Jimmy Hill would be bragging about it all over Instagram because that’s her thing me me me 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15