Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw this on KHMs thread I thought someone had messed with the pic to stretch her forehead. 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mum is 3 years older than Pep, I’d be fuckin mortified if my mum behaved like her. Everything she posts is for validation. Thinks everything she has is goals, I can tell ya now pep that I was buzzing with my kebab and can of Coke when I got home from work last night from my fella, much rather that than go to a hotel for 2 mins of forced missionary with little Mark and his chode

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My mum is 3 years older than Pep, I’d be fuckin mortified if my mum behaved like her. Everything she posts is for validation. Thinks everything she has is goals, I can tell ya now pep that I was buzzing with my kebab and can of Coke when I got home from work last night from my fella, much rather that than go to a hotel for 2 mins of forced missionary with little Mark and his chode
Bet Marks arse was sore today if he’s been playing with the big girl! Chezzas had the attachment for the Shark in her overnight bag as a change from the butt plug or whatever she showed us last time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine having your 19 year old daughter on insta then posting things like that

Reactions: 2
I tell you what she’s doing well with this oh darlin I’ll give her that. The trash well and truly got took out didn’t it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Her puppy stories only started 10 weeks ago, he’s not even fully vaccinated yet he shouldn’t be on walks or at pets at home ffs!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Gym… ASDA… dogs… repeat, every single day. How boring is she?!!
I’m seriously shocked that the dog has been out walking for weeks and only 11 weeks now! As well as the other pups - it means they’ve rushed vaccines and also taken pups from mum too early 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m seriously shocked that the dog has been out walking for weeks and only 11 weeks now! As well as the other pups - it means they’ve rushed vaccines and also taken pups from mum too early 😩
It’s all about the £££££££‘s!!

She can get to duck anyway, could I duck find puppy pads around Christmas and new year anywhere in bromborough for my rescue dog. She probably bought them all up for when she had all the pups in hers I bet.
Had to pay over the odds for tit ones from the ethnic shop by us 😤😤

Reactions: 8
It’s all about the £££££££‘s!!

She can get to duck anyway, could I duck find puppy pads around Christmas and new year anywhere in bromborough for my rescue dog. She probably bought them all up for when she had all the pups in hers I bet.
Had to pay over the odds for tit ones from the ethnic shop by us 😤😤
Surprised she didn’t have to have black puppy pads or monogrammed one. Long chinned bleep she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13