Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she’s thinks she’s the only one in the world that works… ‘walk in my shoes for a week 😩 dare ya!’ How self absorbed
Walk a week in a ICU nurses shoes chez. Oh wait you don’t believe in covid

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I swear she’s thinks she’s the only one in the world that works… ‘walk in my shoes for a week 😩 dare ya!’ How self absorbed
Walk a week in a ICU nurses shoes chez. Oh wait you don’t believe in covid
Was just coming over to say that 👊👊👊 not a nice person at all ! I’m currently training to be a nurse , balancing home life ( 3 kids ) , study plus working on the side is hard so she’s welcome to come and stand a day in my shoes , unfortunately I can’t afford a cleaner like herself either ! Absolute dick head 🥸

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She hasn’t got a clue.
Married a builder who’s done pretty well for himself (as most builders do… he’s nothing special!) So she’s living in a nice house, only thanks to him. She says she’s really busy all the time, yet seems to have a LOT of spare time on her hands. Every day he gets to go to the gym, go for walks, go to the supermarket, clean her house for hours… occasionally she’ll pop in to Oh Darlin’ - I wouldn’t really call that “hard work” though. Most people would love her life, yet she’s so unaware of the real world that she thinks she’s got it hard! “Walk a week in my shoes”… I think there’s plenty that would love to! She wouldn’t cope an hour in most others.
If she hasn’t have married that builder, she’d have a very different life.

Anyone else notice that her daughter is late for school almost every day?? This morning, it’s gone 9am and she’s posting that she’s with her. Probably late this morning after doing about 4 story posts about what shoes she should wear today.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She hasn’t got a clue.
Married a builder who’s done pretty well for himself (as most builders do… he’s nothing special!) So she’s living in a nice house, only thanks to him. She says she’s really busy all the time, yet seems to have a LOT of spare time on her hands. Every day he gets to go to the gym, go for walks, go to the supermarket, clean her house for hours… occasionally she’ll pop in to Oh Darlin’ - I wouldn’t really call that “hard work” though. Most people would love her life, yet she’s so unaware of the real world that she thinks she’s got it hard! “Walk a week in my shoes”… I think there’s plenty that would love to! She wouldn’t cope an hour in most others.
If she hasn’t have married that builder, she’d have a very different life.

Anyone else notice that her daughter is late for school almost every day?? This morning, it’s gone 9am and she’s posting that she’s with her. Probably late this morning after doing about 4 story posts about what shoes she should wear today.
I find the placing of her branded clothes so trashy. Definition of money and no class 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find the placing of her branded clothes so trashy. Definition of money and no class 🤣
She’s so new money it’s tragic - she can’t bear for people not to think she’s living the real housewife life. Thing is, they’re all usually done for dodgy dealings somewhere along the line… what about all them Covid grants chezza? Designer labels don’t impress me as much when you’ve used stolen tax payer money to fund them - scruff!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s so new money it’s tragic - she can’t bear for people not to think she’s living the real housewife life. Thing is, they’re all usually done for dodgy dealings somewhere along the line… what about all them Covid grants chezza? Designer labels don’t impress me as much when you’ve used stolen tax payer money to fund them - scruff!
Her and truff are deffo on the furlough fraud teams investigation list 😌 #karma

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure there are public protection orders that say dogs MUST be on a lead on roads and public places. Why is her dog running off the lead down the road?
It’s also pretty concerning that she’s spending all this money on training the dog to attack on command, but clearly doesn’t have verbal control over it. If they were in a park and it suddenly decided to chase after a child, I dread to think what would happen.
Sorry, but I just can’t stand irresponsible dog owners. It’s dangerous, and there’s no excuse. If you can’t handle your dog and follow the orders/laws, don’t have a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So upset she’s posted the video of the dog getting hit by a car on her stories. 🥴 hope she feels guilty AF
Flaccid just puts his head in his hands 😳
The noise knocked me sick to be fair 🙉

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You know what, I am FAR from a fan of Cheryl. But I bet she is genuinely devastated and feels sick with what happened to Brooke. But I hope this is the wake up she needs to stop getting Brooke to do all this attack tit because they clearly do not have the control that they thought they did if she will run for a cat and be totally unaware of a car there. Zero recall. You can spend all the money in the world training your dog, but at the end of the day, it’s still an animal, not a human.

Reactions: 8
What if that dog Caught the cat it’s so vicious he didn’t seem bothered the dog bolting after the cat until the Dog was hit

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That video made my toes curl 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why would you not have you dog on a lead on a main road wow

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why she’s got a new dog that is really aggressive and they can’t go near?? She’s been filming it wandering around outside the house snarling at them through the windows. Just don’t understand why?!
A8258DF8-17AD-48DB-9F13-02D5BD900D3A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why she’s got a new dog that is really aggressive and they can’t go near?? She’s been filming it wandering around outside the house snarling at them through the windows. Just don’t understand why?!
View attachment 791003
Possibly because she’s worried about someone breaking in to her house seems as she lives on the main drag and likes to brag 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Possibly because she’s worried about someone breaking in to her house seems as she lives on the main drag and likes to brag 🙈
But she’s already got 2 dogs… one of which is a protection dog (that she’s shown last week she has zero control over!) Just wondering why, after that incident, she’d get ANOTHER dog, who seems far more dangerous than Brooke, that she can’t even be near?!! It just doesn’t make sense at all and seems like an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 10
It makes no sense, a builder and an eye lash woman need so much protection, she lives in Bromborough not the Bronx...but they "staged" an armed home invasion to see how the dog (not the new one) would react? Who are they scared of??? What do they think is going to happen?

Reactions: 12