Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All jokes aside that dog is proper scary šŸ¤£

Iā€™m starting to wonder if he child isnā€™t in school for a different reason?? All these protection measures AND sheā€™s keeping her child home from school?? Somethingā€™s happened!
Itā€™s a good shout but then surely she would disappear off socials if people were after them? Saying that these influencers are just so thirsty for the attention arenā€™t they

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely if someone was after them she wouldnā€™t be broadcasting that she was in the gym etc

Reactions: 3
She might feel safe in the gym as itā€™s a public place? Notice sheā€™s always going with Baylee nowā€¦ they donā€™t go alone. And as for showing everything on Instagram - the stuff sheā€™s showing is that they have a scary as tit dog and that theyā€™re ALL home with itā€¦ maybe she wants whoever to know that her daughter isnā€™t in school, and that theyā€™ve got a scary dog?
Sheā€™s just posted this. Not sure how she can claim to be a responsible dog owner when one was off the lead in a residential area a couple of weeks and clearly has poor recall as it got hit by a car, and she posted yesterday that the other dog bit her husband and she locked another dog in the garden all night?!! Doesnā€™t sound like responsible dog ownership to me!!
D26E3161-80B6-44CD-A0DE-8BBC0AD444E0.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Has she given any context about the new dog? Where they got it from? why itā€™s so vicious?

was the other big dog like this when they got her?

Just seems like a really strange choice for a family pet, especially since she babies the other 2 dogs so much - this new one seems like an accident waiting to happen. I donā€™t see how there going be able to change its temperament so itā€™s compatible with living in a family home with little kids and other pets

Iā€™ve said it before but Iā€™ll say it again. Iā€™m so confused šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I find the new dog very worrying, particularly with the little one about. Brooke (such a lovely dog!) appeared so well trained when she arrived, where as this new one acts like a rehome- aggressive and not good with commands.

she can say brookes in heat which is making him more aggressive trying to justify the dogs actions, but you can roll a tit in glitter and youā€™ve still got tit.

She mentioned her husband was training the new dog, heā€™s a full time builder not a dog whisperer. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Brooke running out in front of a car proves they are not ready to have this dog- itā€™s a lot to take on!

Reactions: 12
Glad to find this thread! Only recently seen her but those dogs! They are not family pets!

Reactions: 5
If the dog was to bite chezza bestie our ZSM it could feast for a year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As for the dogs, I did post a full version on the khm thread ages ago but Iā€™ve heard from a few people that theyā€™re a rough family (I mean itā€™s obvious look at the state of them). Mark had some clients car petrol bombed and spray painted nonce on a clients house. He also fitted a neighbours kitchen and it was shocking, his reply was F off when they complained. No amount of money will help this family climb the social ladder, bunch of chavs. I obviously donā€™t know the cause of her daughters anxiety but why donā€™t they send her to a nice private school that can dedicate the time to her and be more flexible with learning instead of home schooling, sheā€™s missing out. However, I suffered badly with anxiety at school so I do sympathise with her.

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion I know, but I always quite liked her or at least never disliked her, maybe itā€™s just in comparison to Kate Hayes, and then she goes and buys a real fur coat šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Things happening to her family outside her control sheā€™s said today on her insta stories, very cryptic. Maybe thatā€™s why theyā€™ve got a new dog?! Security worries

Reactions: 5
Things happening to her family outside her control sheā€™s said today on her insta stories, very cryptic. Maybe thatā€™s why theyā€™ve got a new dog?! Security worries
Well she shouldnā€™t be on Instagram flaunting her new Money!!major security risk!

Reactions: 7
If you have to get a dog thatā€™s so vicious that you canā€™t even get near it, just to keep your family ā€œsafeā€, youā€™re doing something wrong!! Saying that things are beyond her control is likely bullshit if sheā€™s referring to their safety. Theyā€™ve clearly been up to some dodgy stuff and have pissed someone off

Reactions: 9
Only a matter of time until they are in the Liverpool Echo 'in court this month' article.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whatever is going on seems to have really shaken her
And yes I think this explains the new dog

Reactions: 6
If you have had horrible things happen to you and your family, then wouldnā€™t it be a good idea to not mention it all over on your social media? Take a break Pep, your familyā€™s safety is paramount. Us lurky lurkers can live without your gym, shopping and cleaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 8