Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That motivate thing she plays over every bleeping exercise story. Change the record Chez.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never seen anyone make such a fuss, she scared of tablets, and scared of taking them without food and can’t sleep and hates her husband for being pain free... but has no concerns about getting covid or suffering long covid or needing ventilation. Moron

Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed on her holiday she’s avoiding showing who is with her - I’m guessing so if it’s mark or her daughter they can break isolation rules when they get back.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed on her holiday she’s avoiding showing who is with her - I’m guessing so if it’s mark or her daughter they can break isolation rules when they get back.
Funnily enough, I’ve just seen this…
052BE025-4901-41CB-8FCC-D017AD0B9C75.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
This twit blocked me because on a live because during lock down she was moaning about how hard it is not being able to go to work, then she asked what everyone was doing that day. I replied going to work...she bleeping blocked me. I'm sorry that I have a proper job that gave me essential worker status, I can't stand this bleep now.

That's no shade to anyone who works in beauty. I'm sure you're not all stuck up your own arse like she is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mutton dressed as lamb…
She looks good (if you don’t look at her face), but the way she carries on it’s like she thinks she’s the coolest mum and wants everyone to tell her so. I have an amazing relationship with my mum and always have done, but at 20 I’d have been mortified if she carried on the way this one does. I suppose Baylee is just as bad for allowing it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what she was talking about, someone saying they taught her brows??
The Brow Club, they used to be at The Secret Warehouse together and Cheryl basically jumped on the brow bandwagon as soon as she realised the BC was smashing it with her brand and training courses. I think there's always been a rivalry between the BC and Kate Hayes and Cheryl chose to side with KH.

Reactions: 3
The clothes at the fashion show she went to?? A bit tacky! Like off the market lol

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what she was talking about, someone saying they taught her brows??
I thought it was about that Sarah grace didn’t she used to do the original brows in there and then when long face started doing them Sarah left or something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t believe the car they’ve given her step son for his 17th birthday!!! Surely a little run around is better while he gets to grips with driving 🙈

Reactions: 5