Our_homefund

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when you have these niche accounts you do have to keep with the theme
Cos the followers don’t like it
Even when they connect with you and get to know you etc
They still want to see what they come for
It’s triggering for people who need to save etc and hope to get help in someone’s content
But now want to go buy the white company bedding and shark hoovers instead 😂

My words also don’t make sense lol 😂
See that's the thing, I lit followed her as a genuine follower and then she started kicking off, had no idea why, refreshed tattle and her thread lit up!! 🤣🤣🥴
It's as if she's ssng people here because I'd have had no idea who the fannies were 🤣

Reactions: 6
This feels like being at a concert where the warm up act has been subbed for a tiny terrible band no one has heard of but they keep doing encore after encore until eventually everyone leaves

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't seem to understand why she was talked about on here though. People followed her because she was relatable, doing an honest days work for an honest days pay, and sacrificing things in life for the greater good, in her case to be a home owner. But at the start it was primarily for her ability to save, I have no doubt that's why she gained her followers. To then turn the tables and splash the cash so blatantly, knowing she has followers who are in financial distress and debt which could be triggering for them. It's like following someone who is a recovering alcoholic who goes on a mighty binge, that can have an effect on people who are influenced by you. And can I just clear up, it's not the fact that she spent her money, no one cares less if she spent every brown penny, it's the fact she so publicly put it out there what she was spending it on and how much. She literally gave us hauls after hauls as well as the holidays. The H&M hauls, B&M, the holidays, the skincare, the cat, the perfumes, the suitcases, the hoover, the velvetizer and coffee machine, the duty free glasses, the cleaning products for her business..why did she feel the need to share it all when her niche was saving? Why couldn't she have kept that to herself. I found it very much 'look at me'.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You’ve died your hair? Wouldn’t know seen as there’s always a bleeping filter on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are her followers not going down cos she’s deleting people? That’s what I thought she meant by her wanting to keep the account but going through 17k followers is a chore?

Reactions: 2
Hit a nerve haven't we. Of course she's not accepting responsibility for the way she's gone on and you know maybe said actually in light of things I've been off the mark.

No just blame everyone else. Her behaviour was noted and commented on by many others on IG not just here. Especially when she was slagging off mortgages.

Reactions: 5
They went 5k above asking price and didn’t get it. It was the house that was posted here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They went 5k above asking price and didn’t get it. It was the house that was posted here
Doesn't surprise me. I was recently bidding on 2 houses, one went 25k above asking, and the other 35k above. My brother has just had sale agreed on a house, and his offer of 38k above was accepted. 5k just won't cut it these days.

Reactions: 2
How do you know this? 🤣
Thank duck she didn't, explains now why she hasn't been so cocky about it 👀
She must sit here refreshing this thread cos she’s deleted loads of people from her new account now 😂 she accepted me but has deleted me now. She said they’re scared we’re gonna hack into their bank account and take all their savings😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s acting like she’s the first person to ever have a tattle thread about her. If she didn’t give people so much to talk about then they wouldn’t talk. She could’ve continued using her account in the way that she was and not bat an eyelid about it all.. but no… she’s gone into manic mode again.

She’s definitely obsessing over this thread way too much. She did a long ass story about how we were bitching about her spending money on getting her hair done 🥴

• Haha
She must sit here refreshing this thread cos she’s deleted loads of people from her new account now 😂 she accepted me but has deleted me now. She said they’re scared we’re gonna hack into their bank account and take all their savings😂😂😂
Did you screenshot this? 🤣🤣🤣🥴
Yeah, we're all just Nigerian princes ready to steal money 🤣🤣🤣
When I say I'm roaring, I am ROARING 🤣🤣😅

@AFlyOnYourWall - luv you gotta read this 🤣🥴

Thanks for the morning entertainment Abby 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What savings ?? 😂

• Haha
Did you screenshot this? 🤣🤣🤣🥴
Yeah, we're all just Nigerian princes ready to steal money 🤣🤣🤣
When I say I'm roaring, I am ROARING 🤣🤣😅

@AFlyOnYourWall - luv you gotta read this 🤣🥴

Thanks for the morning entertainment Abby 😘
No I was hoping to stay anonymous so that she didn’t block me😂 imagine if we could actually hack someone’s bank account and she thinks we’d choose her😂😂😂 there are literally millionaires out there hun

• Haha
No I was hoping to stay anonymous so that she didn’t block me😂 imagine if we could actually hack someone’s bank account and she thinks we’d choose her😂😂😂 there are literally millionaires out there hun
I'm still roaring when she said about how the estate agent would put a good word in for them, yeah sure love, she bleeping played you for what you're worth 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow she’s seriously butthurt about this thread, wanging on about it like she famous 😂😂 it’s not even that bad compared to some others - you’re not that important love

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.