Our_homefund

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow our_homefund on Instagram?
She’s so bloody annoying with her constant updates about cash buying a house for 70k.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s actually thought it through. Yes the houses may be 60/70k but that’s probably because the area is awful and house is full of problems.
and now she’s banging on about buying a second flat for 10k and selling it on for 70k?!

Reactions: 4
She’s awfully defensive and nippy and for someone who has never bought, let alone flipped a property, she seems to know better than everyone else! I think she’s in for a bit of a shock down the road when it finally happens. I do feel sorry for her given the mother issues though. This 10k flat - she needs to calm down and stop looking at properties!
Just get a small mortgage now, then aggressively over pay it if it makes her feel better. Simples.

Reactions: 7
I don’t really get why they’re still entitled to a subsidised council flat. Surely they should be paying a normal rate considering they have been working full time for 5+ years?

Reactions: 2
I think she just needs to stop over explaining her decisions to the public and just get on with it 😬

Reactions: 2
Happy I found this thread! I started following her when she’d only just made her account and she’s changed so much. I find her really arrogant, she comes across as really disapproving of anyone who chooses to get a mortgage.
Her stories today about not liking her job have annoyed me too. Plenty of people don’t like their jobs but they can’t just sack them off and let their husbands pay the bills until you decide what you want to do.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if she realises how tough a firefighter job is. You need to be incredibly fit to get in. Not really something you just apply for on a whim.
Saying this, as a friend recently got in so heard her experiences.

Reactions: 6
Did she not do any research into her new job before she applied/accepted? Surely she would have known the set up of the flats etc if she bothered to ask at the interview.

also pisses me off how she keeps preaching about not having any debt or a credit card.. but then she tells us her bf can't get a mortgage/had debt because he was pay for THEIR house

Ah she’s very naive and not quite got the full idea or education about mortgages/buying outright etc. yes her idea seems ‘so simple’ until you add in that those areas she is looking at are shitholes and probably not got good links with transport for jobs…especially as they don’t drive.

They have tiny outgoings as they have no kids, no car etc. and the recent u-turn on her job & working in care are very telling…could see it coming. She’ll either grow her Instagram and start making money from it or maybe actually realise she needs to go back to uni/college to further herself properly. I’m not sure she realises how hard and difficult training as a police officer or firefighter is too and that she’ll need to drive to commute at the times her shifts will start!!

As I say very young & naive but I think the penny is slowly dropping….

It will be interesting to see is she still thinks driving is a waste of time/money!

She seems to have trouble working in a team so I can't see her lasting in the police/fire service. Hi

Reactions: 3
I also think buying all of these nice things for the house way ahead of time is making her feel depressed. My advice to her is to live more in the now, not tomorrow.

Reactions: 8
It’s ok guys, what’s £3K on a week away eh? She NEEDS it. Probably because she has worked herself into the ground for her silly idea of buying a house outright. Maybe she’s realising why a balance works best….🙄

Reactions: 8
Wait so £2.5k for a week, in Tenerife, in October?!!!

can't see them buying a house any time soon! They've saved 23k last year and 4K so far this year...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.