Our_homefund

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'be happy, they can't stand it'

Abby, I'd love to see you and your hubby get your forever home and succeed!!! No one on this thread don't want to see you happy.

We are just critiquing the unnecessary and outlandish spending, the unfavorable life choices and manic behaviour you are displaying that would hinder your chances at succeeding!!!

I think deep down, cause she doesn't have an 'adult' / parental figure close to her to give her wise words of wisdom she thinks any criticism is bullying. If my mum had said half the stuff being said on here to me while I was trying to get a house I would yes be upset yes but then realise I've been going haywire and listen to the advice to get back on track.

I love to watch her because it puts my life in perspective and avoid making wrong choices. Basically a what not to do.

Someone on here said it's like recovering alcoholics watching someone who is a recovering alcoholic the become a binge drinker. That's the best way to describe Abby's erratic behaviour. I loved when she did the savings, tips, etc basically showing the world that you can achieve your dreams from a poor background and minimum wage job. She was inspiring. I earn a very good wage, but I can't justify spending +£300 on a pair on sunglasses. I'll stick to my TKMax designer pair I got on sale at £40 5 years ago lol she was relatable and inspiring. The way she has behaved recently is anything but that. So I don't hate you Abby, or don't want to see you happy - Im just concerned but can't look away cause in a way I care. I want to see you happy and succeed so ive just giving my thoughts on how to do that and critiquing what you have been doing that's jeopardising your chances. (speaking from experience!)

Reactions: 13
I feel like we’ve all expressed that we want her to be happy, everyone deserves to have their own home. I just think she’s very naive about the process. I didn’t follow her for long before seeing her talking tit about mortgages and from there I didn’t like her🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t seem to realise that for her to witch about so many things like she did means that she’s upsetting people

Reactions: 5
Amen to all of the above. I follow super rich people and also savings/debt accounts etc. I love an insight into peoples lifestyles and backgrounds races religion etc that are different to me and mine. I love learning about people. I would love nothing more than to see everyone earn a small fortune and live their best lives and achieve all of their goals. I really enjoyed watching Abby’s journey (I didn’t think that working 14 days straight and saving every penny was healthy or agree with it however I had admiration, because I couldn’t do it and ultimately in the end neither could she) I was super impressed that there was cheap housing out there and was quite envious that they could buy a house outright for less than an average deposit in England.

We are not weirdo stalkers or anything Abby, we were following your journey and all routing for you at some point. But why can you not hold your hands up and say ‘I’ve upset people and I’m sorry, I had my fun, spent too much. It got a bit out of control, I took it too far. You followed me for this reason = savings and that’s what I want to get back to.

I don’t care what you spend your money on however we followed you for a reason and you’re not that anymore - people have a right to be frustrated

Reactions: 10
I
I feel like we’ve all expressed that we want her to be happy, everyone deserves to have their own home. I just think she’s very naive about the process. I didn’t follow her for long before seeing her talking tit about mortgages and from there I didn’t like her🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t seem to realise that for her to witch about so many things like she did means that she’s upsetting people
I feel kinda bad because she’s trying so hard not to look bothered but it’s so obvious she is. Just stop posting snarky comebacks and get on with your journey and ignore

Reactions: 2
I

I feel kinda bad because she’s trying so hard not to look bothered but it’s so obvious she is. Just stop posting snarky comebacks and get on with your journey and ignore
She's too immature for her own good, has to seem that she's better than us aka the fannies 🤣🥴

Reactions: 4
She's too immature for her own good, has to seem that she's better than us aka the fannies 🤣🥴
Yeah absolutely. Either delete the page and go stop hinting at it. Or ignore what strangers on the internet say about you and get on with your life. People obviously do enjoy her content I know I did.. before.

Reactions: 7
She should just continue posting on her account but stop checking tattle 🤷🏼‍♀️ Everyone’s always gonna have an opinion

• Haha
Why is she incapable of making ANY decision and sticking to it? Are you deleting your page or not? This exact flaky behaviour is why this thread started!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly couldn’t imagine losing an account with 17k followers just cos about 10 people on another website have said they don’t like you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what’s the betting she’ll be back saying she’s not going to let the trolls win and carry on posting as normal 😴🤭

Reactions: 6
So some one commented on shabbys last post - asking why she was closing her account. She obvs never answered. So some one else replied coz of tattle……. I was watching for the answer and it was immediately deleted & comments turned off 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh shabby. You def ain’t bothered are ya hun 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So some one commented on shabbys last post - asking why she was closing her account. She obvs never answered. So some one else replied coz of tattle……. I was watching for the answer and it was immediately deleted & comments turned off 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh shabby. You def ain’t bothered are ya hun 🤣🤣🤣
The husband's head must be melted by her hi 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn't seem to understand why she was talked about on here though. People followed her because she was relatable, doing an honest days work for an honest days pay, and sacrificing things in life for the greater good, in her case to be a home owner. But at the start it was primarily for her ability to save, I have no doubt that's why she gained her followers. To then turn the tables and splash the cash so blatantly, knowing she has followers who are in financial distress and debt which could be triggering for them. It's like following someone who is a recovering alcoholic who goes on a mighty binge, that can have an effect on people who are influenced by you. And can I just clear up, it's not the fact that she spent her money, no one cares less if she spent every brown penny, it's the fact she so publicly put it out there what she was spending it on and how much. She literally gave us hauls after hauls as well as the holidays. The H&M hauls, B&M, the holidays, the skincare, the cat, the perfumes, the suitcases, the hoover, the velvetizer and coffee machine, the duty free glasses, the cleaning products for her business..why did she feel the need to share it all when her niche was saving? Why couldn't she have kept that to herself. I found it very much 'look at me'.

100 💯 agree on this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.