Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he won’t want to admit he’s had to move to larkhall to ‘afford’ a house like that
He wants everyone to think he is in the posh bit of hamilton or bothwell 😂
Yet the reality is he cant just be happy that he is lucky enough to have a lovely house in an ok area.... always got to be something he isnt!
And is he punting these lumi spas now???

Reactions: 5
Obv the person doing his botox has been working when their not supposed to be botox never lasts that long!

Reactions: 4
Hold up.... anyone noticed he comments from his personal account on the home account..... hes legit replying to himself 😂😂😂
The insta huns are something else!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Hold up.... anyone noticed he comments from his personal account on the home account..... hes legit replying to himself 😂😂😂
I know it's pathetic he says he was making a new personal account? And he goes and writes to his homepage he is a rocket 🤪

and he’s posted a pic up of the outfit he had on the other day claiming to have taken it whilst working 🙄 also the fact he is standing in braehead which is just a bit outside the travel zone.. breaking another rule

Reactions: 3
I noticed that as well! On one of them he was like “vibes” and I thought WTF it was you that painted it 😂 he’s probably saving all the home posts on his personal account trying to play the algorithm to get more views 🙈

Reactions: 2
Pissed myself at this!!! Cloakroom it’s a feking cupboard!!! His radiators are hoaching aswell they look cheap and tacky!! I’ve put vertical radiators in my house and they look a million times nicer than his!

when he said his cloakroom i thought he was talking about a toilet 🤣 kept thinking why would he need coat hangers in his toiler! would you not just buy black hangers instead of spray painting them?

Reactions: 6
I noticed that as well! On one of them he was like “vibes” and I thought WTF it was you that painted it 😂 he’s probably saving all the home posts on his personal account trying to play the algorithm to get more views 🙈
Hes so self obsessed he comments hearts on pics of himself it’s honestly the most cringe thing i have ever seen!
And he is lying about that pic been taken while he was working, hes out breaking rules as usual then says he is scared of geting out there again hes never stayed in since march last year!!

when he said his cloakroom i thought he was talking about a toilet 🤣 kept thinking why would he need coat hangers in his toiler! would you not just buy black hangers instead of spray painting them?
Exactly buy them on amazon bloody idiot🤣 would be scared incase it went on your clothes 👍😭He must have got the spray paint gifted#ad 😒🤪

He’s making a mess of that house. Acting like it’s a mansion when it’s got a bog standard UPVC front door and the turret is a couple of bay windows. Calling it an estate when it’s a road of different style houses. Makes me cringe so hard.

It’s absolutely hilarious isn’t it!! Glad I am not the only one thinking the same about the door & “turret” not to mention the windows!

The sun room wtf is that all about? There doesn't seem to be a lot of interaction with his followers people's commenting is away down

Because he has bought half of them. If they were real people 🤣they would give opinions😅you don't fool us Evan you absalute💯😂🤣bullshiter. That is why you are commenting from your own account you bellend. 🧐We see you!!

I see he’s commented twice on the photo from Jaro Design he shared, one from the home account and the other from his personal 🤔 so strange

Reactions: 2
The fact he’s now part of the pyramid scheme that is Lumi shows he’s getting desperate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.