Our1930sFixerUpper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't thought about them for ages. Just had a look. That garish extension is totally out of keeping with the original property. I really hate it when people do this to old houses - you see it all the time on Instagram. They take all the character out of them and make them look like new builds.

And why do two men, with no children, need such a big house unless they really do think they are property developers now and are literally going to do it up and flip it?

Reactions: 5
Haven't thought about them for ages. Just had a look. That garish extension is totally out of keeping with the original property. I really hate it when people do this to old houses - you see it all the time on Instagram. They take all the character out of them and make them look like new builds.

And why do two men, with no children, need such a big house unless they really do think they are property developers now and are literally going to do it up and flip it?
I Think that is their intention, but it all seems a bit same same. If you are going to carbon copy your old house in terms of design why move?

Reactions: 4
I Think that is their intention, but it all seems a bit same same. If you are going to carbon copy your old house in terms of design why move?
Content and, especially in their case, freebies with the incessant ads! (when they bother to post)

Reactions: 6
Am so bored of Ross now. Lovely garden but I can’t watch his stories as he’s such a witch to Ian

Surely anyone should be able to know which items were gifted or discounted?

…..and what a pair of idiots buying an Aga given the cost of running them and the fact Ross has zero patience to wait for it to warm up. I had one and paid for it to be removed because it was expensive to run, inefficient and not not very ‘green’. I reckon Ross wanted one because GSDIH has one, as does FTEN.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

…..and what a pair of idiots buying an Aga given the cost of running them and the fact Ross has zero patience to wait for it to warm up. I had one and paid for it to be removed because it was expensive to run, inefficient and not not very ‘green’. I reckon Ross wanted one because GSDIH has one, as does FTEN.
Stunning kitchen though. Ian works for neptune i think. Must get a decent discount. They've been extra slow and secretive with the room reveals. God forbid if something isn't perfect.

Reactions: 1

All for the show off 'look at us, we've got an aga' insta brag. Never mind the practicalities!!

I think they get pretty much everything gifted or discounted! I saw them once at my local garden centre and they had 3 trolleys full of plants and they didnt pay a penny for them!

• Wow
Reactions: 3