Our1930sFixerUpper

Team

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I love this couple, find them so lovely and such a funny relationship between them. I can’t wait to see what they do with their new house. Their old kitchen was an absolute dream.

Reactions: 11
Love these two. I look forward to seeing their new home and what they have planned for it.

Reactions: 2
Ooh.. Have they moved?
I used to dip in and out of their Instagram but not for a while.
Yes they’ve just sold and exchanged on their new house - no details yet.

I adore their dresser with their Emma Bridgewater collection - especially the Christmas one. Just dreamy.

Yes they’ve just sold and exchanged on their new house - no details yet.

I adore their dresser with their Emma Bridgewater collection - especially the Christmas one. Just dreamy.
Just refollowed them. Seems like they’ve only just really finished it.

I love there home. Except the kitchen floor tiles. Why would they move. Lovely home.
I bet they got a good offer for it. All that effort and expense to start over.
These insta home accounts never seem to just enjoy what they’ve done before moving on.

Reactions: 3
How come they are moving? I did follow for a while but then stopped. I dont know the dynamic wasnt interesting to me anymore. I thought they did a beautiful job on their current house, really tastefully done and the garden amazing.

Reactions: 4
How come they are moving? I did follow for a while but then stopped. I dont know the dynamic wasnt interesting to me anymore. I thought they did a beautiful job on their current house, really tastefully done and the garden amazing.
Garden is fab. I feel for poor Ian.

Reactions: 5
I love their house and garden, will be interested to see their new house. Get a bit fed up with all the shopping and ads though. And Ross certainly crosses the line sometimes with his whinging, today’s stories for example. Sometimes he’s funny but other times he’s just rude. Hope this isn’t a rave thread; I forgot to check!

Reactions: 8
9753C4AD-F2FD-4ACF-BE0C-EC5CB0BF7210.jpeg
Wow. Does he think he’s clever/funny replying to his followers like this and then posting it with her name on?

I think Ross would be unbearable to know in person. Very bitchy I imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 447120Wow. Does he think he’s clever/funny replying to his followers like this and then posting it with her name on?

I think Ross would be unbearable to know in person. Very bitchy I imagine.
He carried on ranting, complaining about people who ask where things were from. Granted they were rude but he was ruder. Seems friendly with Cara Suthers, getting stuffed Sally and Feathering Elle... birds of a feather. Not funny, just bitchy.

Reactions: 5
He was ruder. Also, that sofa was actually gifted, I can’t imagine the sofa company would be happy to have their advertiser be so openly rude to a potential customer.

• Wow
I think he's rude and how does his patner not get fed up of constantly being picked on (I know most of it is probably exagerated for the camera but still)

I wonder how much discount they get at Neptune though?

I think it’s all sarcasm for a laugh and for the gram. He always does that smug face or eyebrow thing while he’s being annoying, it makes me laugh. All the ‘my love’ comments kill me too🤣🤣🤣 and their holidays look like such fun.

Wow wonder how they managed to get Aff/Ad links for Emma Bridgewater! To be fair they’ve probably spent enough in there with their amazing dresser