Our1930sFixerUpper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
It’s here on Zoopla, says £390,000 in 2016
I did actually read their blog about the extension. Sad I know but a friend is looking at extending and had no idea about the price. I'm sure Ross said that the extension which includes the kitchen itself and all the labour and materials costs just over 80K.

Their estate photos look more like a Next catalogue than photos to sell their home. I wouldn’t want the focus to be on a piece of furniture, I’d want the attention on the actually room.

Reactions: 4
I actually cant wait..how sad is that. I popped on and read the blog and I like how open he was. Have to say I never thought of looking at selling the way they did. Interesting.

Reactions: 5
I might follow again, I got a bit fed up with Ross begging for freebies and being all chummy with feathering and sally.

I am sure he was devastated 🤣

Reactions: 3
I used to follow this account but found him quite aggy and rude! Might have to go crawling back now they’ve got some interesting content..

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much they’re relying on sponsorships to be able to fund the renovations. I never got the impression that either are in very highly paid jobs and there seems a lot more building/structural renovations in the new house to fund before they can get to ‘fun’ part and start using their Neptune discount.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much they’re relying on sponsorships to be able to fund the renovations. I never got the impression that either are in very highly paid jobs and there seems a lot more building/structural renovations in the new house to fund before they can get to ‘fun’ part and start using their Neptune discount.
New house was £650k so they must be reasonably well paid!

Neptune Neptune Neptune free free free