Our1930sFixerUpper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't thought about them for ages. Just had a look. That garish extension is totally out of keeping with the original property. I really hate it when people do this to old houses - you see it all the time on Instagram. They take all the character out of them and make them look like new builds.

And why do two men, with no children, need such a big house unless they really do think they are property developers now and are literally going to do it up and flip it?
I think they will get into property development - it is a good way to make money.

I have childfree couples who live in big houses. It's better than living in a cramped house knowing you can afford bigger.

Reactions: 1
Not sure how tattlers aren’t all over these two! Literally everything in their property is an ad! Soul destroying for people who work hard to actually pay for their renovations! These people make me sick

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed - he’d go quiet for ages then would suddenly post a few stories to get engagement up…..shortly followed by an ad!!! Then quiet again. It became too predictable 😂

Reactions: 11
Not sure how tattlers aren’t all over these two! Literally everything in their property is an ad! Soul destroying for people who work hard to actually pay for their renovations! These people make me sick
Completely agree. What's the bet that they'll finish this house and sell it. One of the gifted cushions on the spare room bed is £70. Not a massive amount but it all adds up. Greedy gits.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed - he’d go quiet for ages then would suddenly post a few stories to get engagement up…..shortly followed by an ad!!! Then quiet again. It became too predictable 😂
I don’t like the new house either. Too fancy for me! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Unfollowed ages ago but remembered they existed when they commented on Cara Suthers boring bedroom so went to see what they’ve been up to - I just can’t fathom why companies just give stuff away to these people!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I stopped following them. However, all the giveaways and ads do is flag up the companies I will never buy from because they give product away to anyone.

Reactions: 8
Glad I found a thread for these two! Used to love following them in their old house but it’s all just AD heavy now and nothing is genuine. I can’t actually believe he is doing an Instagram giveaway for someone to go to his own birthday party? Is that for real?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad I found a thread for these two! Used to love following them in their old house but it’s all just AD heavy now and nothing is genuine. I can’t actually believe he is doing an Instagram giveaway for someone to go to his own birthday party? Is that for real?!
Seriously?? Who the duck does he think he is??? Jesus wept 🙄🙄

• Haha
Unfollowed them today, only comes on for ads. when he comes on he’s always moaning about something. Also unfollowed home.in.herts. Her entire content is just ads and her bragging about it. Surprised she hasn’t got her own thread.

Reactions: 4
Why don’t they get that it’s not what people want? Fine have some ads but it’s like watching a shopping channel at 2am, dross. The decor is so formulaic now too, black paintwork, loaf sofas, panelling, faux olive trees in baskets 😴

Re the giveaway to attend his party he did something a few years ago where people PAID for tickets to attend a party! I remember being horrified at the time. Something happened and he had to refund the money because he has to cancel, but it was thousands of Pounds

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All the Emma Bridgewater crockery on that ad is sickening
I have to agree. I’ve followed them for a long time, the amount of EB stuff they’ve been gifted is obscene. Especially when they can afford it. Time for someone else to have a turn!

Reactions: 3
Oh is that EB all gifted? No wonder they have such a huge collection. Especially since it’s not really in keeping with the rest of their aesthetic.

Reactions: 4
Oh is that EB all gifted? No wonder they have such a huge collection. Especially since it’s not really in keeping with the rest of their aesthetic.
Yes it’s marked as an ad so one would think so. There must be hundreds of pounds of crockery there. It’s a complete dinner service plus serving ware and other tat

Reactions: 2