Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Ah I love this couple, find them so lovely and such a funny relationship between them. I can’t wait to see what they do with their new house. Their old kitchen was an absolute dream.

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed - he’d go quiet for ages then would suddenly post a few stories to get engagement up…..shortly followed by an ad!!! Then quiet again. It became too predictable 😂

Reactions: 11

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
9753C4AD-F2FD-4ACF-BE0C-EC5CB0BF7210.jpeg
Wow. Does he think he’s clever/funny replying to his followers like this and then posting it with her name on?

I think Ross would be unbearable to know in person. Very bitchy I imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Glad I found a thread for these two! Used to love following them in their old house but it’s all just AD heavy now and nothing is genuine. I can’t actually believe he is doing an Instagram giveaway for someone to go to his own birthday party? Is that for real?!

• Haha
I unfollowed - he’d go quiet for ages then would suddenly post a few stories to get engagement up…..shortly followed by an ad!!! Then quiet again. It became too predictable 😂
Unfollowed ages ago but remembered they existed when they commented on Cara Suthers boring bedroom so went to see what they’ve been up to - I just can’t fathom why companies just give stuff away to these people!!

• Heart

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
A house is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
Yeah, I undertand that. I'm sure we've all watched Location, Location, Location and I actually worked in the mortgage industry for 24 years.

But still, these people were relocating from the USA to the UK and got a bit stitched up by the sounds of it. Yes, they were very stupid to pay over the odds - maybe they didn't do much research, maybe they just really fell in the love with the house, who knows? - but the whole tone of that blog post feels like a massive "we got one over on the buyers and all our neighbours"🖕🏼 and that over the top sale price will now completely skew the selling prices in the area and, in particular, that road thus further adding fuel to an already ridiculous house price situation in this country.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Re the giveaway to attend his party he did something a few years ago where people PAID for tickets to attend a party! I remember being horrified at the time. Something happened and he had to refund the money because he has to cancel, but it was thousands of Pounds

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Aren't they planning on changing it again at some point! If so, I really don't see the point of spending any time or energy on a "mini makeover" except for freebies, content and Ross whinging that he can't stand it the way it is - no proof of that but it's really not hard to imagine his shrill bitching about the state of the house every single day.

Ian seems nice and down to earth. Ross just strikes me as very materialistic and a desperate social climber. He's massively out of his depth though. The dinner party they attended with Will Greenwood proved that.

Ilovetherain

I love their house and garden, will be interested to see their new house. Get a bit fed up with all the shopping and ads though. And Ross certainly crosses the line sometimes with his whinging, today’s stories for example. Sometimes he’s funny but other times he’s just rude. Hope this isn’t a rave thread; I forgot to check!

Wobblehead

VIP Member
I stopped following them. However, all the giveaways and ads do is flag up the companies I will never buy from because they give product away to anyone.

Not sure how tattlers aren’t all over these two! Literally everything in their property is an ad! Soul destroying for people who work hard to actually pay for their renovations! These people make me sick

Reactions: 7
Glad I found a thread for these two! Used to love following them in their old house but it’s all just AD heavy now and nothing is genuine. I can’t actually believe he is doing an Instagram giveaway for someone to go to his own birthday party? Is that for real?!
Seriously?? Who the fuck does he think he is??? Jesus wept 🙄🙄

• Haha

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
Why don’t they get that it’s not what people want? Fine have some ads but it’s like watching a shopping channel at 2am, dross. The decor is so formulaic now too, black paintwork, loaf sofas, panelling, faux olive trees in baskets 😴

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I guess they took a punt and it paid off for them. Would I have done the same.. Who knows.. not sure I would have the balls.

Love the new house. It will be a corker when done. How do people afford these houses and full extentions and refurbs. Blows my little mind!

Reactions: 6