Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those short skirts and bangles....
She’s just a younger version of Jeanie Green from Yorkshire Vet 🤣🤣

I am reading her first book, The Yorkshire Shepherdess. I didn't realise that this is Clive's second marriage and he has a grown up son and daughter. He is a father of 11.....
We watch it avidly and never knew that, I just thought he was a bachelor farmer who must have thought all his birthdays had come at once when Amanda arrived!!
Plus what’s with the posh voice she tries to put on? She’s from chuffing Huddersfield!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love this TV show! I love Amanda too :ROFLMAO: Kids don't seem spoilt. Much rather a home like theirs than the grey show homes celebs keep posting online. If you've got the legs show them off 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 20

We watch it avidly and never knew that, I just thought he was a bachelor farmer who must have thought all his birthdays had come at once when Amanda arrived!!
Plus what’s with the posh voice she tries to put on? She’s from chuffing Huddersfield!
Ha ha re Clive!!

Reactions: 1
She obviously just married him for his money and the farm because he is really unattractive and way too old for her. I don't know one single friend of mine who would entertain that man if he asked them out. He's like someone's Grandad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She obviously just married him for his money and the farm because he is really unattractive and way too old for her. I don't know one single friend of mine who would entertain that man if he asked them out. He's like someone's Grandad.
Really? Does age matter? They have kids together, they work their arses off on that farm and are happy, does it matter what he looks like? ,he comes across as a good dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Really? Does age matter? They have kids together, they work their arses off on that farm and are happy, does it matter what he looks like? ,he comes across as a good dad.
Well yes it does, he could drop dead at any time, hes about 20+ years older than her. So she is going to be stuck a widow at some point with all those kids to raise by herself.

They don’t own the farm, they are tenants like most of the farms in Yorkshire, I don’t think he’d have a bean to sell to Jack!!

Reactions: 13
Well yes it does, he could drop dead at any time, hes about 20+ years older than her. So she is going to be stuck a widow at some point with all those kids to raise by herself.
All because he is older, doesn't mean he'll die first, and she does TV work and an author.

Reactions: 4
I don't think Clive had any money, they rent Ravenseat. In her books she talks endlessly about their lack of money, I think the media exposure is what allowed them to buy a property up the road.

Reactions: 12
Come of it she would don her shortest mini skirt in no time and find a new man.As for the kids the older ones have to look after the little ones already so it would make no difference,Raven and Reuben are experienced parents already.

I don't think Clive had any money, they rent Ravenseat. In her books she talks endlessly about their lack of money, I think the media exposure is what allowed them to buy a property up the road.
she makes money from her books and personal appearances, she,s the business brain Inthe relationship and she wears the trousers. He seems a rather nice but half soaked kind of guy.

she makes money from her books and personal appearances, she,s the business brain Inthe relationship and she wears the trousers. He seems a rather nice but half soaked kind of guy.

Jeanie is bonkers but v kind to animals her daughter is just like her.l Iove the way she chucks all the ingredients into the cakemixer

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jeanie is like the village idiot. Screams at walkers going past. Threatens to throw dog shite at ya. They have been offered a fortune for housing on there land. The vets has been sold no longer owned by peter no longer treats farm animals n gone to shite

Reactions: 3
I am just reading her books. She says she has not taken her bangles off in 30 years!! She said this when she got pulled up when her baby in SCBU, due to hygiene.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Jeanie is like the village idiot. Screams at walkers going past. Threatens to throw dog shite at ya. They have been offered a fortune for housing on there land. The vets has been sold no longer owned by peter no longer treats farm animals n gone to shite
TBH I don't really like her much her husband seems okShe is only 67 I thought she was much older.

I am just reading her books. She says she has not taken her bangles off in 30 years!! She said this when she got pulled up when her baby in SCBU, due to hygiene.
Well yeah, common sense the have probably got encrusted cow tit on them

They don’t own the farm, they are tenants like most of the farms in Yorkshire, I don’t think he’d have a bean to sell to Jack!!
I wonder if they read these posts as Amanda pointed out very assertively last night that the don't own their farm. They have now bought a property that has been empty for years and needs a lot of work doing to it. Those kids will spend all their spare time doing all the work so that Clive and his boss can move into it when they retire.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if they read these posts as Amanda pointed out very assertively last night that the don't own their farm. They have now bought a property that has been empty for years and needs a lot of work doing to it. Those kids will spend all their spare time doing all the work so that Clive and his boss can move into it when they retire.😁
In her third book it goes through the renovation of the property, I’m sure it says they brought it in 2013

I used to like her, but the more I see of her, the more I think she's a serious attention seeker.

Never mind the mini skirts, it's obvious who wears the trousers in that household. Poor Clive is well under the thumb!

Reactions: 5