Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks a right state, did they buy another one in 2013 ?
I’m watching now yes this is a different property, the firs has got its own website they rent it out as a holiday lot. So it’s actually the second property they’ve got close to ravenseat

I’m watching now yes this is a different property, the firs has got its own website they rent it out as a holiday lot. So it’s actually the second property they’ve got close to ravenseat
I thought one of the kids said what it was called and it deffo wasn't The Firs. So they are property developers as well then.

Reactions: 1
I'm just watching the new episode now. Can't believe the amount of work they put on themselves. The new farm needs loads doing! Plus the land, the animals, plus the farm they already have, the kids, the animals etc etc. I wish I had half of her energy!
I really like Clive. I think he's definitely the grounded one. He comes across as a brilliant dad as well.
Amanda is fab imo. I'd wear a mini skirt every single day if I had those legs!
Not to say that I can't see any issues. Very true about Raven and childcare. Always seems to be the way in these big families. Also, the lack of seat belts etc etc.

I didn't realise she had a 3rd book. Off to amazon now 🙂

Reactions: 6
I'm just watching the new episode now. Can't believe the amount of work they put on themselves. The new farm needs loads doing! Plus the land, the animals, plus the farm they already have, the kids, the animals etc etc. I wish I had half of her energy!
I really like Clive. I think he's definitely the grounded one. He comes across as a brilliant dad as well.
Amanda is fab imo. I'd wear a mini skirt every single day if I had those legs!
Not to say that I can't see any issues. Very true about Raven and childcare. Always seems to be the way in these big families. Also, the lack of seat belts etc etc.

I didn't realise she had a 3rd book. Off to amazon now 🙂
There’s a fourth one too, haven’t read that one yet as waiting for paperback to come out

Is there?! I've read the first two I think. I read them on my kindle so I get confused. The hardback is cheaper than the kindle version. Madness!
It was only released last month, I buy them for my mum and she prefers paperback, then I read hers 😊

Reactions: 2
Amanda is one hell of an entrepreneur. She has a finger in loads of pies. They must be really coining it in, and good luck to her I say!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
YEs
Amanda is one hell of an entrepreneur. She has a finger in loads of pies. They must be really coining it in, and good luck to her I say!!
She is brimming with confidence as well. They are probably doing okay. I like Clive but I really think she is more driven and he is happy for her to wear the trousers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've only seen a few episodes when someone else in the house is watching but I've noticed that the voiceover sometimes says "Clemmie, who the family call Tilly"... Does anyone know why? I can't figure out what that nickname could be for!

I've only seen a few episodes when someone else in the house is watching but I've noticed that the voiceover sometimes says "Clemmie, who the family call Tilly"... Does anyone know why? I can't figure out what that nickname could be for!
i have heard Clive call her Tabitha in previous episodes

I'm sure they all have different nicknames. Clementine = Tiny(ie)= Tilly?!.I don't know lol. My kids have nicknames that bear no resemblance to their actual names 🤣

i think their all great and especially Clive i have noticed that he always says something encouraging to whoever he is speaking to

but i have noticed that Clemmie always seems to be the favourite but maybe its just filmed like that

Jeanie is like the village idiot. Screams at walkers going past. Threatens to throw dog shite at ya. They have been offered a fortune for housing on there land. The vets has been sold no longer owned by peter no longer treats farm animals n gone to shite

there is a new series of TYV on tv at the moment,has he given up the practice then ?

Last edited:
Being the eldest of 4, I hate large families; as the eldest is left to carry the can. I escaped by going to university! Very selfish IMO. Hence I only had 2 children.

I used to like her, but the more I see of her, the more I think she's a serious attention seeker.

Never mind the mini skirts, it's obvious who wears the trousers in that household. Poor Clive is well under the thumb!
I agree 💯 I don't think I would like to live with her she is too domineering and thinks she's always right.

Being the eldest of 4, I hate large families; as the eldest is left to carry the can. I escaped by going to university! Very selfish IMO. Hence I only had 2 children.
Good in you for getting away!

Reactions: 3
No way could I live in her house, it is fillthy.
And I grew up on a farm, it was not dirty/run down looking with paper peeling off the wall.
Love Reuben.

Apart from being inappropriate clothing for a farmyard she looks like mutton dressed as lamb in her mini skirt.
I have to disagree. I think she’s beautiful and I believe women should be allowed to wear what they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have to disagree. I think she’s beautiful and I believe women should be allowed to wear what they want.
Fair enough, but it is not appropriate for a farm yard, you are far more likely to slip and slide in heels than in wellies. I am wondering if wearing bangles is a Yorkshire thing as Jeanie who appears in the Yorkshire vet wear s loads of them as well.

Love the relationship between Reuben and Sydney, Reubens such a nice and thoughtful lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13