Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Amanda doing Instagram ads? I’ve noticed she’s done a few before but they’ve seemed to be quite appropriate, however she’s done one for Premier Inn this week and I can’t decide whether she’s cashing in and good on her, or whether she’s at risk of getting over-exposed in pursuit of the cash? 🤔

Reactions: 2
of course she is cashing in but it's a shame as it taints the image we have of them

i think she is getting to like the attention to much imo

Reactions: 7
She is cashing in alright don't forget she aspired to be a catwalk model and gave it up when all the work she got was modelling clothes for catalogues. So the urge to be centre of attention is very strong in her. She overshadows Clive and is making Clemmie the star of the show. It's so unfair on the other daughters who work so hard,. I think she favours Clem because she can see herself in her.

Reactions: 7
She is cashing in alright don't forget she aspired to be a catwalk model and gave it up when all the work she got was modelling clothes for catalogues. So the urge to be centre of attention is very strong in her. She overshadows Clive and is making Clemmie the star of the show. It's so unfair on the other daughters who work so hard,. I think she favours Clem because she can see herself in her.
Yes, a catalogue model! Hardly supermodel.

Reactions: 1
I was just wondering why some of the children are shown more than others, maybe some don't like being filmed, we all know how horrible sm can be.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Clemmie might have some sort of learning difficulties/dyslexia. I mean I know she is very young but just the way she talks and some things she says makes me think so.

Does anyone else think Clemmie might have some sort of learning difficulties/dyslexia. I mean I know she is very young but just the way she talks and some things she says makes me think so.
She seems pretty bright

Reactions: 8
She seems pretty bright
She does seem bright and yet I was surprised that at 5 she couldn't count to 15 but I don't know if that is unrealistic or not at that age. I feel Amanda isn't massively interested in their schooling but again I don't know if that is fair or not.

Reactions: 3
She does seem bright and yet I was surprised that at 5 she couldn't count to 15 but I don't know if that is unrealistic or not at that age. I feel Amanda isn't massively interested in their schooling but again I don't know if that is fair or not.
I did hear in one of the programmes Amanda asked her to count the sheep or something and she stalled because it was obvious she couldn’t count and Amanda was like oh don’t worry you can’t count can you. I don’t know either what’s normal for a girl her age although I probably should as I have one 🤦‍♀️ (Assumed around aged 4)

I was just wondering why some of the children are shown more than others, maybe some don't like being filmed, we all know how horrible sm can be.
I didn't realise until recently they had the middle boy, yes he is in the intro but I tend not to watch until it starts properly. Only noticed him this last couple of weeks.

I didn't realise until recently they had the middle boy, yes he is in the intro but I tend not to watch until it starts properly. Only noticed him this last couple of weeks.
I think that's Miles he is hardly ever seen. Then again maybe he doesn't want to, who knows.

I've been watching for years but I don't remember seeing Anna's? She was with Amanda and Clemmie hiding from the mountain rescue team in last night's episode.

I've been watching for years but I don't remember seeing Anna's? She was with Amanda and Clemmie hiding from the mountain rescue team in last night's episode.
Same - I knew there was another younger girl but could never remember her name as she was rarely on screen! I think both she and Miles have had a chance to blossom a bit with the older ones gone, which is nice to see.

Reactions: 3
No denying those kids are having an awesome childhood! My kids would absolutely love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8