Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i think their all great and especially Clive i have noticed that he always says something encouraging to whoever he is speaking to

but i have noticed that Clemmie always seems to be the favourite but maybe its just filmed like that

Jeanie is like the village idiot. Screams at walkers going past. Threatens to throw dog shite at ya. They have been offered a fortune for housing on there land. The vets has been sold no longer owned by peter no longer treats farm animals n gone to shite

there is a new series of TYV on tv at the moment,has he given up the practice then ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
I'm shocked that he's 71, three years older than Clive.
Reports said it was a younger camera man!

Durhamlass

Considering the amount of pregnancies she's had, I sometimes wonder if she remembers them herself. Least of all can differentiate between them.

I remember one episode when she was talking about all their births and there seemed to be confusion over where Sidney was born. Amanda said it was Reeth, then Sidney said everybody else told him it was Gunnerside. From what I could tell, the others didn't seem too sure either.
If he was the one born in an ambulance en route to the hospital that’s not too hard a mistake to make as they are very close and if he came out on that road it’s not a massive lie.
I’m in no way sticking up for her here as she is an idiot

rivermonster

VIP Member
Haven't seen any of this, was the wedding recently? So they didn't invite his wife, what about the kids?
I agree with you, they've made their money through very hard work and probably Amanda has made quite abit from her books and TV appearances.
It was in the DM this week-end.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Well yes it does, he could drop dead at any time, hes about 20+ years older than her. So she is going to be stuck a widow at some point with all those kids to raise by herself.
Come of it she would don her shortest mini skirt in no time and find a new man.As for the kids the older ones have to look after the little ones already so it would make no difference,Raven and Reuben are experienced parents already.

I don't think Clive had any money, they rent Ravenseat. In her books she talks endlessly about their lack of money, I think the media exposure is what allowed them to buy a property up the road.
she makes money from her books and personal appearances, she,s the business brain Inthe relationship and she wears the trousers. He seems a rather nice but half soaked kind of guy.

I don't think Clive had any money, they rent Ravenseat. In her books she talks endlessly about their lack of money, I think the media exposure is what allowed them to buy a property up the road.
she makes money from her books and personal appearances, she,s the business brain Inthe relationship and she wears the trousers. He seems a rather nice but half soaked kind of guy.

She’s just a younger version of Jeanie Green from Yorkshire Vet 🤣🤣

We watch it avidly and never knew that, I just thought he was a bachelor farmer who must have thought all his birthdays had come at once when Amanda arrived!!
Plus what’s with the posh voice she tries to put on? She’s from chuffing Huddersfield!
Jeanie is bonkers but v kind to animals her daughter is just like her.l Iove the way she chucks all the ingredients into the cakemixer

Last edited:

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
Whilst Clive seems nice enough, it takes two to make a relationship, especially with all those kids. He'd of had the snip after 3 if it were me. And she had the last one on her own by the fire while he slept upstairs. I'm sorry but thats just not right. After 20 years of marriage she deserves someone who appreciates her. Just my take on it anyway.

Maccydd

i didn’t mean an act as in she was pretending to have to love her husband&family I just mean the way she goes on in front on the cameras. Obviously I have no clue as to how she is off camera. I think the biggest difference was how she was when Ben fogle first went to the farm as opposed to when she was when he returned fairly recently.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Haven't seen any of this, was the wedding recently? So they didn't invite his wife, what about the kids?
I agree with you, they've made their money through very hard work and probably Amanda has made quite abit from her books and TV appearances.
I think the wedding was several years ago, but she seemed to think now is the time to mention it in an interview with the sun 🙄

Libbub

VIP Member
Wow !
Well she certainly did and it appears they have been very happily married for many many years with children who come across as really happy.
And so what if she did contact tv companies , and secure her family’s financial future 🤷🏼‍♀️ Good on her , it certainly hasn’t done them any harm .
I know this is tattle but your comments seem incredibly personal and vindictive without any rational points !
I actually think it was Julia Bradbury who found them and thought they would make a great watch. If you look on Amanda owens/Yorkshire shepherdess website, or it may be the ravenseat website it tells the story. I like you don't see she's done anything wrong. That's a big family and tenant farmer's don't actually own the farm obvs. So what if she's used her head and is making hay while the sun shines. 😂

Eirawen

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that the (I think) final episode of the show didn’t air on Tuesday and has just disappeared from the Channel 5 schedule?! Very odd, wonder why? People have been asking Amanda on Insta and she replied to one person just saying “don’t worry, we’re still here and will be active on Twitter and Instagram” 🤔
I thought that it had been moved to make way for Anne Boleyn which was awful !

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
No way could I live in her house, it is fillthy.
And I grew up on a farm, it was not dirty/run down looking with paper peeling off the wall.
Love Reuben.

loubylou50

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Amanda doing Instagram ads? I’ve noticed she’s done a few before but they’ve seemed to be quite appropriate, however she’s done one for Premier Inn this week and I can’t decide whether she’s cashing in and good on her, or whether she’s at risk of getting over-exposed in pursuit of the cash? 🤔