Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To be honest I think a lot of what she says is full of the proverbial, its true one minute and not the next. whatever.
Considering the amount of pregnancies she's had, I sometimes wonder if she remembers them herself. Least of all can differentiate between them.

I remember one episode when she was talking about all their births and there seemed to be confusion over where Sidney was born. Amanda said it was Reeth, then Sidney said everybody else told him it was Gunnerside. From what I could tell, the others didn't seem too sure either.

Reactions: 2

Eirawen

VIP Member
I feel for the eldest children. I was the eldest of four and helped to raise them. I legged it at 18 as soon as possible to uni, and left my very lazy Mum to it......
Amanda used to rely on Raven an awful lot to take care of the younger kids.

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
I've only seen a few episodes when someone else in the house is watching but I've noticed that the voiceover sometimes says "Clemmie, who the family call Tilly"... Does anyone know why? I can't figure out what that nickname could be for!
I'm sure they all have different nicknames. Clementine = Tiny(ie)= Tilly?!.I don't know lol. My kids have nicknames that bear no resemblance to their actual names 🤣

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I am just reading her books. She says she has not taken her bangles off in 30 years!! She said this when she got pulled up when her baby in SCBU, due to hygiene.

• Sick

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Article in the DM today saying theyd been having an affair for 5 years. His wife found a note in his care last year so he broke it off with Amanda but got back together a few months later and he left his wife.

loubylou50

VIP Member
I'm wondering how she managed to have an affair with a cameraman. Hasn't she filmed last years and this, herself?
I think it was only the actual lockdown episodes that she filmed, I’m sure they referenced that the camera crew were back once things opened up again.

Reactions: 1

Lilibetlynn

I remember watching her at an auction. Clive was talking to someone else so he wasn't beside her.. I recall her bidding for a cow and going on about winking. I guess winking is used as a way when bidding for something or was she bidding at the cameraman she's close to. Maybe,who knows.
Clive was sat next to her and she was winking 😉 away

Itsallthecheese

Interesting she's just done a repost on the gram and 5 of the girls were on stage at her show in Middlesbrough on Sunday night.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
She is cashing in alright don't forget she aspired to be a catwalk model and gave it up when all the work she got was modelling clothes for catalogues. So the urge to be centre of attention is very strong in her. She overshadows Clive and is making Clemmie the star of the show. It's so unfair on the other daughters who work so hard,. I think she favours Clem because she can see herself in her.
Yes, a catalogue model! Hardly supermodel.

Loony lovegood

VIP Member
Sorry I have to respectfully disagree , whatever you think of the family, they had a large family before Adrian Edmondson came knocking, and when the cameras stop rolling that farm is a huge amount of work in often very tough conditions. I grew up on a farm and am well aware of what it takes .
If she was on a council estate with that many children his daughter literally wouldn’t have a story to peddle to the Sun newspaper.
As for his age , it really doesn’t matter, they seem perfectly happy and have been together a long time .
Im not a fan of everything she does , but his daughter desperately crawling out of the woodwork with a non story is pathetic!

She’s in her forties so I fail to see what their finances have to do with her tbh
oh yes I totally agree re the money, in the paper it says shes 34 although she does look older